Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back again after a hectic many weeks and months, but I am now in a much better schedule and able to write again. I know I burned a few writers on the site in one fell swoop, but it won't happen again.

Right now I am looking to take on one maybe two threads at tops. I will be able to post at least once a day, but if you look at my posts one is plenty to keep you preoccupied till I can reply.

I am looking for a fellow writer that averages 3-5 paragraphs per post at least and likes to have a lengthy lead up before anything sexual occurs.

My writing interests are extensive, but I have a BA in History and its my passion thus any historical related stories are greatly preferred. But, I also enjoy science fiction, fantasy, and other settings should they interest me. Love characterization.

I'll likely post some thread ideas if I don't get any options presented in PM, but till then I just wanted to signify my return. So, if interested in doing something, PM me :)
 
I am back again after a hectic many weeks and months, but I am now in a much better schedule and able to write again. I know I burned a few writers on the site in one fell swoop, but it won't happen again.

Right now I am looking to take on one maybe two threads at tops. I will be able to post at least once a day, but if you look at my posts one is plenty to keep you preoccupied till I can reply.

I am looking for a fellow writer that averages 3-5 paragraphs per post at least and likes to have a lengthy lead up before anything sexual occurs.

My writing interests are extensive, but I have a BA in History and its my passion thus any historical related stories are greatly preferred. But, I also enjoy science fiction, fantasy, and other settings should they interest me. Love characterization.

I'll likely post some thread ideas if I don't get any options presented in PM, but till then I just wanted to signify my return. So, if interested in doing something, PM me :)


Welcome back.
 
Hi everybody!

I'm interested in doing a non-con/reluctance RP with someone. The details of setting and situation can be whatever you want them to be. I just want to play out the following: my character (female) gets kidnapped and bound by yours (male). The intent is to eventually make my unwilling character beg to be fucked/beg for release by teasing her.

Pm me if you're interested :)
 
Fairly new to the forum so advanced apologies for any errors but here we go:
Seeking a partner(s) to srp role involving preachers wife. Her involvement in church related activities and tending to the needs of her family and herself will be the guiding principle. No incest.

PM me if you are interested.
 
Anyone interested in a roleplay in which elves and humans are at a stalemate of a hundred year war. Your character is an elf who gets captured by the most feared human warrior ever known. His victories have become something of fearful horror stories amongst the elves and they say the way he fights is not human but something far more powerful and ancient. Of course that is only rumor, however it leaves your character in a very frightening situation as she is bound and gagged alone in the chambers of his tower. Who knows what devices he plans for you.

This idea now has a thread intro: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=50405589#post50405589
 
Last edited:
I've got a few roleplay ideas rattling around in the gray matter. I would be interested in writing these with a talented woman. But with the busy time at work (and current story threads), I would be open to having others write — just send me a link to the story thread.

1) SURVIVAL. In a post apoctalyptic world, the unlikeliest of pairs must travel to a place of sanctuary. She has unbelievable people skills (former waitress). He is lacking people skills. Being a former SEAL, he was trained in survival. Losing his sight in the apocolypse, they quickly became reliant on each other.

2) REALTOR. A man is sent to the big city by his physician wife to scout the housing market and return with options. His realtor is a woman who hasn't sold a house in some time and desperately needs the commission.

3) SWINGERS. Two happily married couples are best friends. A seemingly innocent comment (something like, "could you imagine what it would be like being married to _________." ) triggers dreams, fantasies...and finally experimentation.

4) SUGAR. A wealthy businessman meets a young college woman (hair stylist/waitress/gym worker) and has a night of passion. Over breakfast, he learns that she's not able to afford college. He offers to pay for her tuition and housing...in return for discreet access to her body.

5) ROOMMATES. Days before being evicted, two roommates get drunk and end up having sex. Little did they know, the man she was cyberring with saw the whole thing (forgot to logout of her account). He tells them that it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen (she confirms that he watches a lot of porn). Eventually, they are on a subscription site where complete strangers are telling them what to do to each other's bodies — making lots of money.
 
Though I don't fashion myself as bi or anything like that, happily married to a man, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to explore this with me.

Ultimate Surrender.. Very erotic and well, I think fun. Pm me if interested.

BUMP...
 
I am new to this, so here it goes:

I am a natural born shemale(IRL), and I wanna do a roleplay where it's incest, whether it's with a guy or girl I don't care, it also doesn't matter the roles...but pm me if you wanna do this :)
 
I would play as Nicole Ranger, a twenty-four year old woman who is just living day to day to get by. I didn't go to college and instead of pursuing a post-secondary education, I decided to take the high-road and just work in the service industry and live simply within the confines of a mundane work routine. I was a bit spoiled, being the daughter of a wealthy single father, who continued to provide me, to this day, with funds so that I could afford nice things and go partying with my friends occasionally (the only condition to getting this continuous flow of cash is that I had to work somewhere). Although a little bit spoiled and a little bit materialistic, I would be a genuinely nice and caring person. Maybe a little bit naive too - I mean, I would know that I had a rocking body, but whenever someone who glance down to look at my massive tits, I would always play it off as something else. Simply put, I would always give people the benefit of the doubt.

I would be a virgin, despite my age and curvaceous body (mostly because I grew up with my father always telling me to wait until marriage). But, I also had a wild side to me and would post videos of me doing lewd things to attract attention from the male sex. Things like bouncing my huge chest to the viewer.

id3nTTN0NZrtn_zpsf3c610b4.gif

Anyway, for this thread, I was hoping for the male character to be dominant and utterly perverted. Also, for him not to look like some handsome devil. No, what I had in mind was for him to be out of the ordinary. Like, let's say an scrawny, evil eighteen year old or an older, shorter man in his 50s (think of someone like Danny Devito?)

If you're interested, PM me. Just a general idea I had in my naughty brain. There's still details to work out, as you can see. :)
 
I've tried this idea twice, once with the thread only getting to six posts, and once with it never getting off the ground, and in hopes of awakening my struggling muse I'm going to try it again.

I've always been fascinated by the CBS show 'Person of Interest', and with the dynamic (until this season, anyways) of two people working together with very different skill sets. One, the tech, always behind the scenes and always with the right answer or hack to get his partner out of sticky situations. The other, a a badass ex special ops with his heart in the right place. I've always wondered what it would be like to write for that world, saving a new person (or persons) every week, preventing trouble before it happened, two people working together in drastically different roles, using numbers a 'machine' spits out for people who need help.

I'd like to put a twist on that idea, though. Through whatever circumstances that you and I can come up with, my character loses his partner, and is forced to make do by working with your character. I'm looking for a female writer who's willing to help save a person or two with a nameless (at first) technical assistant. Our story would focus more on the growing relationship between our characters, which would eventually turn physical, which would lead to the challenge of doing their jobs as nameless helpers while still having feelings for one another.

If you know the show and/or are interested in the plotline, PM me. Thanks!
 
So I had an idea about a shy 18 year old guy gets taken to the prom by his neighbor's very hot and entirely too young wife. Maybe she feels bad for him as she knows he is a good guy, always helpping others and doing what he can for everyone else. She married for money not love and her relationship with her husband isn't the best. So she entertains the idea of being his date for the prom. She is in her mid twenties but she is hot enough and looks young enough that she could possibly be his girlfriend from another school so it won't look weird at the prom itself.

Afterwards she decides to play with him a bit. At first she just wanted to give him a few teases and some fun. Maybe a handjob or something. But things get heavy and they build up until she is having sex with him. This relationship continues in secret after prom as they fall for each others bodies and end up losing control of their inhibitions.

I need a woman interested in this idea. I know that cheating wivies aren't the most popular thing but it really is only a set up tool for this situation and not all that important. Details can be modified via pm if the overall idea strikes you.
 
Happy Halloween everyone..

I'm looking for a man to play my devious neighbor's son, one who has had a crush on me for years.. Finding out some way I have been invited to/going to a bachelorette party, one will there be entertainment (like the dancing bear series) he portrays himself as one of the strippers, journeying around my friends until me... now maybe its the alcohol, the atmosphere, its been so long, or a combination of all of them but my domestic/good wife barriers drop and I become one hello of a wild cat with you.

If you interested in being my 'dancing bear' fire me a PM... Oww, I only play through email so heads up there. Thanks.
 
Do as the Romans Do.

Well this has been a fantasy of mine for awhile that started off as a dream.
I had a dream about being an Egyptian princess in the time of the Pharaohs. My country was going into ruin and my father the king was away making dealings with the empire of Rome. He had left me in charge for the time being and I was doing an okay job minus the fact that I was having erotic fun with my female servants. Sex with a male was strictly forbidden for me by my father so that he could arrange a marriage for me. He had hoped it would be to a young prince of Rome sealing a deal between our two nations.

It wouldn't be long before my father and the Romans sent someone back to see how Egypt was doing. My father wanted to make sure my virginity was intact and Rome wanted to make sure the country they were merging with wasn't a total shamble It would be two Roman leaders that would show up at my palace door. A general named Constantine and the Prince of Rome at the time Marc Cesar. They were also accompanied by a host of Roman soldiers.

At first glance the Prince took me but it was his general and friend whom I wanted to take in my bed. I gave them both a tour of the palace before having them shown to their quarters. I was so turned on by the sight of men it was unbearable. As my maidens drew my bath and joined to bath me I told them to lick my nipples and bite on them as well making sure not to leave any marks. I also commanded two of them to kiss me as they toweled me off. A third was between my legs pleasuring me with her tongue. I came so hard it dribbled down the sides of her face.

This did little to ease my suffering though because at dinner the sight of the two Romans at my table was torture. I stroked my clit as we ate and I could tell the Prince was catching on to what I was doing. He quickly changed the subject from my country to the fact that he was even allowed in the palace being a man as it were. He was surprised that his general and men were allowed to come as well. I quickly shot out a reply, saying that maybe they wanted us to get to know each other and that his men were allowed for his protection against rebels. He couldn't keep his eyes off me though and I couldn't keep mine off of either of them. My clit was so hard it took every ounce of my being not to insert a finger or two just to see what it would feel like.

I guess the sound of my arousal was showing in my voice because the tone of their voices changed as well. Then Constantine took a look a Marc and as if he read his mind the general asked if the guards and servants had to be in the room. They said they had also brought with them an important and private message from the empire. I quickly dismissed them and asked the visitors to speak. The first thing the prince said was "I know what you're doing". His voice had some anger in it. I didn't understand what he was talking about and then he told me he could smell me a mile away. I threw down my napkin trying to excuse myself from the table when Constantine grabbed me by the arm. The prince cleared everything from the table and his general through me down pinning me there.

I was stuck as the prince lifted up my dress and examined between my legs, his general holding my mouth and gripping my arms with his own arm around my waist. I could feel Marc drag his finger between my lips and then watched him taste me. Both of them told me that their men had already made usage of my hand maidens and the prince finishing their rant by parting my sweet pussy lips and saying "She looks untouched and tastes unspoiled, she'll be a good fuck indeed. There's one way to make sure tho" I saw him do a devilish smirk before he started to undress me.


I'm looking for a guy to take over the male roles or just the one of the prince. I'm naturally submissive so I would like someone who's more dominant. Lengthy post preferred but not mandatory as I will most likely post only twice a day five days a week. PM me if interested.
 
I don't know what it is but anytime I have my nieces and nephews over to babysit them, by the time that they leave I want to do a power ranger themed story. It could be because all they watch is power rangers or sailor moon but I'm sure it's also because I was wayyyy too into MMPR when I was a kid and then was introduced to Super Sentai down the road.

Whatever the reason I'm in the mood for some kind of power ranger thread. I don't have much for an idea and what I do have is really rough. I'm also torn between making this a group thread or a 1x1 with us playing multi characters. I guess it really depends on how many replies I get to this...

I would like to have 4 rangers with powers styled after the elements with zords based off of a mythical creature of said ranger's element. But beyond that I'm unsure of what I want. Which is nice because that gives my co writer(s) lots of room to input their own ideas.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you,
Lehua

P.s. I call the water ranger :p


Or scrap the ranger idea and instead do a witch/warlock themed story. Again it could be a 1x1 or a group depending on the number of responses.
 
Last edited:
Tables have turned

Years ago in high school my character was the popular jock that basically ran the school. All the girls swooned over him, the guys loved his reputation with the ladies, and since he was such a good athlete he had all of the teachers in his pocket as well. Your character on the other hand was queen of the nerds. So you can imagine the drama that swept our school when my guy began showing an interest in your girl. Although deep in her heart she knew it was too good to be true, she couldn't help but fall for his charms. He introduced her to many things she never imagined existed such as BDSM but took his power over her too far and ended up humiliating her in a very public fashion. She was so humiliated that she fled their small town as soon as graduation was over.

But that was years ago. Now your character has gone through a transformation (this could be as simple as getting contacts or losing braces, or as complex as you like though I should mention I'm a sucker for the intelligent, even a bit nerdy look). She is a powerful exec at a very prosperous fortune 500 company who has a reputation for ruthlessly dominating her competition and, if rumors are to be believed, lovers alike. The past is miles behind her and she refuses to look back. But one day a familiar face appears out of no where.

My character hasn't changed a bit. He even worked at the same job he had in high school, right up until the place shut down. It is as if he is trapped in a time freeze because he can't seem to get over his glory days. In fact he is so sick in his ways he can't imagine anyone else changing either. But now he is job hunting in the big city and can't figure out why the beautiful woman conducting his interview seems so familiar. Surely he would have recognized her had they ever met.

I'm looking for a strong, literate, female co-author who plans to manipulate my character into a compromising position before exacting her revenge. The question is: Will their relationship be a never ending cycle of revenge or will they finally make peace? Only time will tell. I don't expect to more than a few paragraphs every couple of days and regular communication through PM to keep the thread moving.
 
Last edited:
Fear Will Keep You Safe

This idea was sparked by just the words 'preacher's wife' that I saw on someone else's idea, plus a recent Halloween story I read. Ahead of time I'd like to mention that I only want ACTIVE, literate partners that write in third person. This isn't going to be a quick fantasy it's going to be a story and a romance. Anyhow... the world which I place this in is our own, but with the added fun of mythical creatures being a part of everyday life. The humans live as neighbors to centaur people and werecreature tribes, who are the natives of wild America. And here we go...

It's Christmas Day of 1774, and every good God-fearing family in Salem is in attendance at the little church in the middle of the little town. Ever since the end of the paranoia and craze of the Witch Trials, the town has calmed and everyone looks out for their neighbors now. Things are quiet.

Ever since friendships were forged with the other races near Salem, slow but sure prosperity has come to them all, and at the church, there are even some of those friends in attendance. A few centaurs, a few werecreatures, even a werecougar chieftain come down from the nearby hills. Of course, none of the natives believed the same God, but they loved the singing and the happiness and wanted their human friends to be joyful on their holy day.

You are the young (20's ish) wife of the church's reverend (he's in his late 40's), and you were married to him because your father could think of no better husband for you, whilst your mother was outraged. The reverend is a beloved man, a good man of God, but the flaw in your marriage is that he never has time for you and his greatest concern is the church and the families who attend it. This often leaves you forgotten and alone at home or in the church.

Recently, however, a man about 30 has appeared in the town and he attends the Sunday and Wednesday services, though if anything, he looks like a man who would detest God. He is always accompanied by a giant of a white weretiger, but the weretiger doesn't go to the church. The man is always alone in church, sitting alone in the front left corner on a separate chair rather than in the pews. And he always has his eyes on you, whether you're sitting in the front row listening to your husband, or playing the small piano in the left corner only feet away from him. He watches you intently, like no man ever has... and it's beginning to affect you in a sinful way.
===================

So the idea is that you're a good, God-fearing woman and this mysterious man basically looks like the embodiment of the seven deadly sins. We'll start on the first day he appears in November and skim over the days up til Christmas, when the feelings he's invoking become unbearable. That day after the service, while your husband is talking with the churchgoers heading home, you'll confront the man. We'll see how the confrontation turns out. I'm expecting at some point soon after that, they'll be stealing away for time together, but their actual relationship will come into question later when you're having trouble with your husband and how he's never got any time for you.
 
Bumping the following ideas for people who fit this description:
ACTIVE (one post per day at the very least... Though I'd like more)
Has a fine handle on grammar and spelling
Will NOT take over control of my characters without permission (and I won't do so to yours)


My Own Personal Apocalypse

I hate zombie apocalypse movies. Hate 'em. None of them are what I like, but all of them have something about them that makes me watch at least a little bit.

So I decided to create my own version using bits and pieces of inspiration, and this is what came of it in the form of an opening rp post, which we'll be using:

It’d only been a week since civilization well and truly crumbled, since the last store was raided by mobs for valuables, since cars had driven freely down the streets, since the last police officer had tried to keep the peace. It was all over for modern humanity. Only the very careful, very strong, and very lucky were going to make it from here on out without being eaten. But this wasn’t like the apocalypses in the movies. The zombies (or the Zed, as people had called them in the end) didn’t wander out in the open during the day. No, they couldn’t stand sunlight, in burned them alive. They were pale, hairless monsters draped with shreds of their former clothing. A few not-so-pale zombies could wander in the say, but they didn’t like it because their prey could see them.

But the Zed were to be worried about at night. During the day, things much more insane and deadly roamed. Occasionally, the streets would darken with the overhead shadows cast by the flying reptiles that people had come to realize were dragons. The wide streets were patrolled by a wingless cousin of the dragons, Clydesdale-sized drakes with thick necks and long tails able to reach the former speed limits of the streets and able to climb straight up the sides of buildings with amazing agility. They weren’t hostile until they were hungry, so a sated drake might even wander right up to a human and sniff them out of curiosity before walking away. That was, if the human didn’t scream or run.

Drakes rarely roamed late in the night, but there were still more creatures that roamed any time they pleased. Werecreatures. Half-beast people with human intelligence. They were half wolf, lion, drake, and tiger, and many other races, all banded together in tribes around the world. A several tribes existed in Michigan, similar in culture and technology to Native Americans back when the Americas were first founded. Humans believed they were killers and cannibals… which was true of a few, but the humans labeled the entire races as killers.

It was hardly noon this day, and the wide streets were being patrolled by drakes and the two dragons in the Marquette area flew over the wide-open spaces of the Northern Michigan University campus (which was full of Zed hiding from the sun) and any treeless countryside. It was mid-summer and horribly hot, but that didn’t effect the reptiles at all. Only extreme cold ever hurt them, which was lucky because Northern Michigan was below sixty degrees from fall to spring, and kept relatively cool thanks to the winds from Lake Superior anyway. Winter was hell, but it kept the monsters at bay until they were too hungry to hide anymore.

The city seemed empty, and the only sure thing was that the Zed hid in large buildings with lots of dark spaces, so the buildings on the main streets were mostly safe thanks to wide windows and lots of light. If there were any survivors, they were hidden.
----------------

You have free reign with what gender character you want. I could be persuaded to a gay/lesbian relationship, but be aware I've never written one before. The idea is that your character has found Marquette after traveling a week by truck through the U.S.A. Northern Michigan is safer than most places year-round because even though it's a city (hardly), it doesn't have nearly the number of people a place like Chicago or Detroit might and therefore less Zed.

Your character (they can have a companion/pet) will meet mine purely by accident during a run-in with a hungry drake and generally they'll end up saving each other before my character takes yours back to his/her group's hiding place in the Presque Isle ore docks.

I live in Marquette, so expect some detail.

============================================================

At the Gallery

The rough idea is this: your character is a young woman who's been mixed up with the wrong crowd all her life and she's currently engaged to a rough gang leader whom she feels is the best she'll ever get. But he's usually a verbally, sometimes physically abusive asshole. Her only solace is in art and literature at the local museum and library and art exhibitions. And at one, she meets a young artist and a great new author. The artist is lively in public but incredibly deep in thought at all times, and his greatest joy is painting the female form, any body type.

The author is more refined in public but rather rugged, sort of a gentlemanly cowboy if you like. He writes books similar to the style and depth of George Patterson's historical romance fictions, but is more detailed about such things as the more... intimate scenes.

Both see the girl and both pursue her with blind passion and mad energy and deep jealousy. But her fiancée, if he found out, would have deadly wrath to inflict upon them all.


I'm looking for literate and grammatically aware writers. Please message me.

============================================================


What the world might've been if Man was slave to beast

I love me some werecreatures, I've established this many times. But I also love other human intelligence-rivaling things like centaurs and wise dragons. So I had this random idea after reading a historical fiction about the Underground Railroad...

What if werecreatures and their fellow part-animal people and dragons were the rulers of the earth rather than humans? The way I'd like to play this would be basically an American-style plantation of potatoes in Ireland. Essentially, Georgia meets Ireland, run by an Irish werewolf who spent years in Georgia living on a plantation. He struck it rich by entering the slave trade and he used that money to build his own potato plantation in Ireland, back home in Monaghan just south of the Northern Irish border.

In this world, humans are a common but valuable commodity for slavery and for children. As long as the child is born a werecreature, they're free, no matter their mother or father.

The Irish werewolf in question lives in a community of his friends who accompanied him in Georgia for years, and now as they seem to be entering the prime of their lives as rich landowners and influential people, they are selling their old slaves and buying fresh, strong new men and women. Most humans are born and bred in large contained 'mills' as the slavers call them, though some do come from the southern Asian islands and Australia, where no fences are needed to keep them in.

Your character (female) will be a young woman from one of these mills, taken from her parents (and siblings if you like) to come serve in the Irish werewolf's house. Her father being broken down from a life of labor and her mother being sick, she fought to stay with them, but was taken anyhow.

Now, she's forced to work in the werewolf's house and expected to be his personal plaything along with a few other women, possibly at the same time.

I aim for this story to turn into a romance, by whatever way we come up with.

I'm looking for only literate, grammatically-aware, active writers who can play this girl with a little bit of spirit left in her despite hardship. The floor is yours with all else. I like to post at least a paragraph in each post. Shortness can be allowed for interaction-heavy scenes.

Message me, if you will.
 
Last edited:
Male looking for Female Partners

Hey, I am looking for someone interested with RPing with me, I've got some ideas right here:

Temptation of a Succubus
In this one, my character would be seduced of a sort by a Succubus, and then the rest is built of that idea. What time, how they are connected, can be discussed, I am pretty open.

The Training of a Slave
I had always wanted to have an RP where a girl is captured somehow and is forced to become a sex slave against her will. The RP will just show her training and then the outcome, and it can be continued from that.

Celebrian's Capture
Okay, I'll admit that I am kind of a Lord of the Rings nerd. So, why not right sme erotic fan fiction! So in this RP, it tells of Celebrian's, the wife of Elrond, capture. In the books it said she was captured by orcs, and there was some implication there that she was raped by them. So, what I am thinking is that basically, this RP would look into that! I will play the orcs(possibly wargs?) and my partner would play Celebrian. Because this is a fetish of mine or whatever, I would love if, over time, Celebrian would submit and eventually become, basically, the orcs' sex slave, but that doesn't have to happen. Please, if you know nothing about LoTR, don't PM me about this RP.

The Chronicles of Meridan
This would be more of ORP than a SRP, but that doesn't mean there can't be any sex, just it won't be focused on it. Anyways, I know that, as kids, we all made up imaginary worlds and then played them out, like a game. Well, when I was younger, I made dozens of worlds like that, and I wrote a couple down, in the hopes that when I am older they could be published. This RP will be based off of one of these worlds. It is set in the country of Meridan, led by a King and the royal family, in the Blessed Capital City. A daughter of a noble, named Meret, of this land is the sole survivor of a massive attack by creatures called Bears. These are no ordinary Bears. They are larger, stronger, faster, and deadlier. And they want to kill every human they can. Meret escapes to the Wild, a forest that is considered so deadly that even the Bears avoid it. But she chooses to go there, and the adventure begins! If you want to know a little bit more, check out the link in my sig, it will take you to my first attempt at it. If interested, please PM me.
 
Last edited:
Really in the mood for a hot steamy incest story. Am willing to write a story with other roles though. Send me a PM or hit me up on yahoo
 
Anyone willing to play the x-men's lovely Rogue. A character that I've dreamt about since I was a kid. Not looking for a deep thread. Just wanna romance Rogue. I thought of doing something a bit later in the marvel canon. For the purposes of the thread Rogue can control her powers, but obviously we will pretend she never shags magento.

Honestly I just wanna write out some fantasies with tue southern Belle. I have a scenario already to go in which a ckmic fan ends up with Rogue in his apartment for real. The possibilities are endless.

I'm so stupid sometimes.
 
Holy shit walking around the mall is great inspiration.

So jake ane megan are normal brother and sister. Except they come from a very very religious family. Though they kinda hate it. They respect their paremts more than anything else.

When jake finds out that Megan is a Victoria Secret model he knows that she kept it a secret because their parents would kill her. So he uses that secret to blackmail her into getting a model to take his virginity. Except when she can't get someone to do that...she has to do it herself or risk losing her dream job to her brother's big mouth. Or disowning her family instead.
 
:3

I am a complete comic book nerd, and I wanna do a roleplay where I will be Batgirl(Barbara Gordon) and then one or two people(up to you), will be one of the major badguys(joker, croc, riddler, two face, penguin, etc) and maybe a minor badguy or a henchman, who has captured me, and not wanting to ruin the fun, you haven't removed my mask(yet)
 
A Model Relationship
Need: 1 female

Think Americas Next Top Model, but with guys (does that exist? I don't watch a lot of TV). My character will be one of the contestants, and he doesn't know if he really wants to be there. He only went to a casting (tryout?) because his friends forced him but he never thought he would actually make it. Now he lives in a mansion with 9 other guys that he doesn't really have anything in common with, and it's wearing him down.

Your character will be working on the show (cameraman? Producer? Editor?) and hates it. She wants to do something bigger than than this, a show about 10 airheads running around with their shirts off. She's almost hostile towards the guys, both because she thinks this show is beneath her and since many of them are true prima donnas who are sure that they're God's gift to women. But over time she realizes that one of them is a pretty normal guy and not a complete dick, and he realizes that she's not the, well, bitch he thought she was at first.

As always I'm willing to tweak it. Please PM if interested.

Bumping this one. :)
 
Long time reader, first time contributor!!

Looking to do a one on one story. Would really enjoy doing a story about a Mature woman in need, who meets and kind stranger. Also have a high interest in a Mature(Milf/Cougar type) doctor who can help solve the medical case of blue balls.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top