First time...

Good morning miss...so glad you started this thread. You have a lovely body.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next post. You after a beautiful young lady! Your off to an amazing start! ;)

more of those amazing nipples please.....

I for one would love to see more of your amazing nipples in various states of undress. So sexy!

Well I do love playing with them...

I bet you love having someone else play with them more. Pinching them with their fingers, rolling them between them, then moving in with their mouth and licking and nibblng and sucking on them. ;)

I bet you love having someone else play with them more. Pinching them with their fingers, rolling them between them, then moving in with their mouth and licking and nibblng and sucking on them. ;)

Mmm especially the rolling, and the nibbling, and all the sucking in between...

Mmm especially the rolling, and the nibbling, and all the sucking in between...

I would love to help you with that. :p

I warn though, I prefer even more to be rubbing and pinching and licking and nibbling and sucking on another little nub, lower down the body. ;)

Those are some amazing breasts

Thanks for the display..those nipples are so tasty looking. I'm convinced that if you dipped them in chocolate that it would be the newest hit on the dairy queen menu. Beautiful.

Really NICE Pix ;-) I prefere the dark one :) Greetzs and THX

I really would love to have those perfect nipples between my teeth rolling them back and forth while flicking my tongue across the tips!:D

Back