Your Helpful Poice II

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...dians/ar-BBECpG6?li=AAggNb9&OCID=ansmsnnews11

The troubles in Thunder Bay should trouble all Canadians

In the wake of several unexplained student deaths and an attack that took the life of a young Indigenous woman, First Nations chiefs, leaders, educators and parents gathered in a school gymnasium at Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School in Thunder Bay in early July to talk about a subject most Canadians probably prefer not to think about: racism.

While Canada prides itself on its diversity and openness, the reality is often very different for Indigenous people. Families suffering from the loss of their children or mothers or sisters have told me there are separate justice systems in this country: one for First Nations people and the other for everyone else. They’ve said that if seven non-Indigenous teenagers were found dead in the same waterway in a neighbourhood in Toronto or Montreal or Halifax, there would be a public outcry and immediate action by caring citizens, police and elected leaders.

In that city, as reported by Maclean’s and other outlets, seven First Nations children far from home seeking an education or medical treatment have instead been found dead in the local river since 2000. They were all teenagers. The loss of life and lack of answers in these cases led to an inquest and 145 recommendations. But relations between First Nations and Thunder Bay police have deteriorated as questions are raised about the force’s willingness and ability to conduct thorough investigations.

It starts by acknowledging there is a problem, something that Winnipeg courageously did after Maclean’s named it the most racist city in Canada. In 2016, Mayor Brian Bowman launched an effort toward “building bridges, strengthening relationships and embracing diversity.” There followed a suite of initiatives, including mandatory training for all city staff, outreach to all Winnipeg high schools, public engagement on the subjects of racism, diversity and reconciliation and the impact of the residential schools system.

In contrast, when Statistics Canada reported Thunder Bay had the highest rate of hate crimes in the country last month, the acting chief of police was reported saying that it was “business as usual” for police . Failing to acknowledge the problem must end, and the building of bridges must begin.

They were humans.

So true, but there's a significant statistical difference in the ethnic (if you prefer that word to race although why I don't know coz racism is a leftist buzzword) origins of the cops that do the most shootings.

So true, but there's a significant statistical difference in the ethnic (if you prefer that word to race although why I don't know coz racism is a leftist buzzword) origins of the cops that do the most shootings.

Okay then they were American humans.

Not arguing on that one. Be interesting to know the race of the cops too.

So it turns out that the police officer in Minneapolis who shot the lady was a - wait for it - Somali-American. In other words, black. Yet again supporting the statistical evidence that the cops most likely to shoot you are black cops. Want to cut down on death by police, cut down on black cops. There's a simple solution for you. The evidence is in the numbers. Black Lives Matter. White Lives Matter. Wait for it, there's no such thing as race. We're all human. Human Lives Matter. So let's stop pretending it's cops in general and get down to the specifics.

Last edited:
The Somali cop, Noor, has been on the police force only 2 years and already has a history of using excessive force. He's being sued for false imprisonment, battery, assault and. Isolation of civil rights. And that was before this. On the plus side, the victim was a liberal from the sounds of it so I guess you could call it an own goal.

Noor's partner was Matthew Harrity, who was allegedly stunned when Noor opened fire across him at the victim. Noor's defence is probably going to be that he thought the victims cell phone was a gun. Lesson for you liberals here. A black cop with a gun is very dangerous. Even when you're doing nothing. Approach with care. Do not think they won't shoot you even if you're unarmed.

And I speak from experience. Spent 4 college years in Minneapolis and couldn't shake the dust of my feet fast enough. That place is Cuckastan. Poor white liberal Australian girl, the lies she was fed led to her death. Wonder if they'll learn anything from this? They certainly seem to have been doing their best to keep it quiet. If it'd been a white cop shooting a Somali it'd have been all over the news. Then again it is Minneapolis and they do seem to have this thing for Somalis there. Guess their token Somali really fucked up big time here.

Last edited:
The Somali cop, Noor, has been on the police force only 2 years and already has a history of using excessive force. He's being sued for false imprisonment, battery, assault and. Isolation of civil rights. And that was before this. On the plus side, the victim was a liberal from the sounds of it so I guess you could call it an own goal.

Noor's partner was Matthew Harrity, who was allegedly stunned when Noor opened fire across him at the victim. Noor's defence is probably going to be that he thought the victims cell phone was a gun. Lesson for you liberals here. A black cop with a gun is very dangerous. Even when you're doing nothing. Approach with care. Do not think they won't shoot you even if you're unarmed.

And I speak from experience. Spent 4 college years in Minneapolis and couldn't shake the dust of my feet fast enough. That place is Cuckastan. Poor white liberal Australian girl, the lies she was fed led to her death. Wonder if they'll learn anything from this? They certainly seem to have been doing their best to keep it quiet. If it'd been a white cop shooting a Somali it'd have been all over the news. Then again it is Minneapolis and they do seem to have this thing for Somalis there. Guess their token Somali really fucked up big time here.

Saw the woman's dad on TV an hour ago. He was upset but very articulate and angry that Minneapolis police have issued no details at all beyond Cameras off and recordings not issued except of post event calls. Her family comes from a North shore, well off conservative background.

Mohamed Noor is a Somali and a Moslem. The nutters are going to have a field day with this. :(

Saw the woman's dad on TV an hour ago. He was upset but very articulate and angry that Minneapolis police have issued no details at all beyond Cameras off and recordings not issued except of post event calls. Her family comes from a North shore, well off conservative background.

Mohamed Noor is a Somali and a Moslem. The nutters are going to have a field day with this. :(

Yeah. In all honesty, I feel so bad for her and her family. Lived for a few years in Minneapolis and I know that neighborhood and it really hits home. It absolutely stinks that they're covering it up like this. The MSM and Minneapolis.

The mayor there is a real Sharia symp. You can bet if it hadn't been for the Australian Govt and a few off shore papers like the Daily Mail we wouldn't even know about it.

As for the nutters, no need. This is your PC police at work. It's so blatantly in your face that the outrageousness of what happened here with the MSM (lack of) coverage should occur even to a liberal.

Noor fired multiple shots through the door of the police car. He has now demanded people respect his privacy. Talk about confirming stereotypes.

Yeah. In all honesty, I feel so bad for her and her family. Lived for a few years in Minneapolis and I know that neighborhood and it really hits home. It absolutely stinks that they're covering it up like this. The MSM and Minneapolis.

The mayor there is a real Sharia symp. You can bet if it hadn't been for the Australian Govt and a few off shore papers like the Daily Mail we wouldn't even know about it.

As for the nutters, no need. This is your PC police at work. It's so blatantly in your face that the outrageousness of what happened here with the MSM (lack of) coverage should occur even to a liberal.

There isn't much being said about it, and most of what is said is complimentary of Noor: http://www.startribune.com/what-we-...er-who-fatally-shot-justine-damond/435018163/

Well, he had to kill her! The whore not only had her hair uncovered she was wearing pajamas! Oh, the horror! Or is that whorer? :rolleyes:

ETA: Of course, Liberals won't have much to say. The cop is black, Muslim and an immigrant, three reasons why he rates a pass. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ETA: Of course, Liberals won't have much to say.
Since 'liberals' are not a monolithic bloc, your reference is meaningless. I consider myself an old-line rad-lib and I'm quite pissed about cops (any color) murdering unarmed civilians (any color).

In USA, black and white and latino and oriental cops shoot and kill black and white and latino and oriental civilians, et al. They shoot dogs, too. British cops don't kill many civilians because they're trained to talk, not shoot. Are US cops too dumb to talk?

Interrogate the shit out of this shooter. WHY DID YOU FIRE MULTIPLE SHOTS THROUGH THE DOOR, MOTHERFUCKER? WHO TAUGHT YOU THIS?

The problem is more about Police Training than anything. It seems that they have been trained to be Military Enforcers rather than Public Servants. They are conditioned to expect to be shot at and to use their gun when they get scared, and they seem to frighten easily.

Noor should be fired. He had no excuse and we can not let him have Three Strikes, one dead innocent should be unacceptable for continuing to carry a gun.

The problem that none of you recognize is that while black and Latino cops make up a minority of cops, they inflict the vast majority of shooting deaths on non cops. Just as the majority of gun related murders and crimes are committed by blacks. We do NOT have a problem with police training.

White police by and large do not gun down innocents and don't even bother bringing up Ferguson. What we do have is a problem with black and to a lesser extent hispanic cops. It's a cognitive / iq / cultural thing. As long as you insist on black and Hispanic cops, they will continue to shoot people at a vastly higher rate than white cops regardless of training.

Take the Somali asshole. Frigging Somalis are notoriously violent and aggressive and they shouldn't even be here to start with. Making them cops is just a disaster waiting to happen. With this one it was just a matter of time. And still you retards don't get it. It's not a cop problem. It's a race problem. No white or Asian cop would have even considered shooting.

The neighbourhood, the white girl, in frigging pajamas no less. Talking to the white cop. You're all talking about the wrong problem and until you recognize what the problem is, you'll never see a solution. My only consolation here is that, harsh as it sounds, it was a white liberal that got shot.

And even with that you don't see the real problem. Most you never will until it happens to you and then, as with this poor girl who believed all the kumbaya stuff, it's too late. I mean, how much more of a non threat could she look? That could have been you, standing there. So don't give me that bullshit about police training. It isn't.

Moral of this story is, if you have to interact with cops, make sure it's a white cop. If it's not, do your best not to interact at all. You only have one life.

As with gun related violence, you don't see the elephant in the room. It's kind of sad to see such wilful blindness.

Last edited:
The problem is more about Police Training than anything. It seems that they have been trained to be Military Enforcers rather than Public Servants. They are conditioned to expect to be shot at and to use their gun when they get scared, and they seem to frighten easily.

Noor should be fired. He had no excuse and we can not let him have Three Strikes, one dead innocent should be unacceptable for continuing to carry a gun.

Police training and the reluctance to enforce the body cam rules by the police authorities .
Fire the cops who do not have their body cams on as well as the bastards who sabotage their equipment .
That would solve a lot of the problems .

The problem that none of you recognize is that while black and Latino cops make up a minority of cops, they inflict the vast majority of shooting deaths on non cops. Just as the majority of gun related murders and crimes are committed by blacks. We do NOT have a problem with police training.

White police by and large do not gun down innocents and don't even bother bringing up Ferguson. What we do have is a problem with black and to a lesser extent hispanic cops. It's a cognitive / iq / cultural thing. As long as you insist on black and Hispanic cops, they will continue to shoot people at a vastly higher rate than white cops regardless of training.

Take the Somali asshole. Frigging Somalis are notoriously violent and aggressive and they shouldn't even be here to start with. Making them cops is just a disaster waiting to happen. With this one it was just a matter of time. And still you retards don't get it. It's not a cop problem. It's a race problem. No white or Asian cop would have even considered shooting. The neighbourhood, the white girl, in frigging pajamas no less. Talking to the white cop. You're all talking about the wrong problem and until you recognize what the problem is, you'll never see a solution. My only. Onsolation here is that, harsh as it sounds, it was a white liberal that got shot. And even with that you don't see the real problem.

As with gun related violence, you don't see the elephant in the room. It's kind of sad to see such wilful blindness.

So.. you're saying that blacks and Latinos, all of them, are racially programmed to be unfit to be cops and that whites and Asians, all of them, are racially programmed to be fit to be cops?

So.. you're saying that blacks and Latinos, all of them, are racially programmed to be unfit to be cops and that whites and Asians, all of them, are racially programmed to be fit to be cops?

I wouldn't be so categoric, but the issue is what it is and until it's recognized, how do you solve it? You're all barking at the wrong problem. I'm no expert on selection and training of cops and I refuse to tar everyone with the same brush. There has to be a better selection process because we ARE a multi racial society and our institutions need to reflect that fact or they lose legitimacy. The how or how you address this one is beyond me, but I do at least see the issue for what it is. And until you see the problem, you won't fix it. Addressing the wrong problem does not lead to anything except more of the same.

If we as a society insist on wearing PC shades, this will continue to happen and it's pointless to bitch and moan about it. Insist on more black and Hispanic cops without improving the selection and training (and I have no idea how you do that) get more death by cop. Quid pro quo. It's your left wing problem. You created this monster. It's yours. Recognize it and own it. Until you all collectively take the PC blinkers off it'll keep happening.

Last edited:
The perception of this event in Australia is one of total confusion. It has been the lead news item 3 evenings in a row, but the story/explanation has advanced very little.

The USA has endured 550 shootings by policemen so far this year. Australia has had 5 which included the termination of 2 terrorists. With our small population we should have had 75 to have a similar problem. It's impossible for us to even begin to understand the magnitude and depth of America's policing problem

The Minneapolis mayor has come across as very weak, saying she wishes Noor would talk, but only appointing a closely associated entity of the police to investigate.

Noor's lawyered 'regrets' statement have been received as total hypocrisy and disregarded.

The voice tapes of the 911 call will not be released, only 'selected' transcripts -Why?

Will Hanritty's (Noor's partner) statement be released or held back to protect Noor's rights. Did Justines right's die with her?

Are the prosecutorial authorities involved in collecting evidence?

From an Australian viewpoint it seems that too many people, Noor, the police service, the mayor, even perhaps the semi independent investigation agency, appear to hope that it will all just go away. One hopes not, because an event which happens 3 times every day in the US is extraordinarily rare in Oz.

Let's hope that at least some light is shed on this - Hanritty's evidence is crucial.

The perception of this event in Australia is one of total confusion. It has been the lead news item 3 evenings in a row, but the story/explanation has advanced very little.

The USA has endured 550 shootings by policemen so far this year. Australia has had 5 which included the termination of 2 terrorists. With our small population we should have had 75 to have a similar problem. It's impossible for us to even begin to understand the magnitude and depth of America's policing problem

The Minneapolis mayor has come across as very weak, saying she wishes Noor would talk, but only appointing a closely associated entity of the police to investigate.

Noor's lawyered 'regrets' statement have been received as total hypocrisy and disregarded.

The voice tapes of the 911 call will not be released, only 'selected' transcripts -Why?

Will Hanritty's (Noor's partner) statement be released or held back to protect Noor's rights. Did Justines right's die with her?

Are the prosecutorial authorities involved in collecting evidence?

From an Australian viewpoint it seems that too many people, Noor, the police service, the mayor, even perhaps the semi independent investigation agency, appear to hope that it will all just go away. One hopes not, because an event which happens 3 times every day in the US is extraordinarily rare in Oz.

Let's hope that at least some light is shed on this - Hanritty's evidence is crucial.

The large number of deaths in the US at the hands of the police? Again, if you break them down by race you see it differently. White deaths as a percentage aOf population are similar to Australia and Canada. The bulk are blacks and you in Australia do not have our black population and the associated crimes and deaths.

In Minneapolis you are seeing a weak PC left mayor who worships multiculturalism and who has the largest Somali enclave in the US. She wants this all to go away coz it plays into the hands of those of us who see the insanity for what it is. Good on Australia for creating so much pressure. If she hadn't been Australian this would all be brushed under the rug like so many similar crimes. The msm here just don't touch ones like this. Most of the news here has all been attempting to portrayNoor as a wonderful example of positive integration instead of the murderous Somali thug in a uniform that he has proved to be. An arrogant one at that.

A shitty cop fucked up. I thought race was supposed to be irrelevant. Where's the Blue Lives Matter crowd when you really need them, eh?

They exist for a reason.

So, if stereotypes "exist for a reason," then your Asian heritage vagina is eternally super tight like a virgin? Or does the white part make it "halfway" loose?

874415.gif

see what I did there, Chlo-Dogg? :kiss:

I wouldn't be so categoric, but the issue is what it is and until it's recognized, how do you solve it? You're all barking at the wrong problem. I'm no expert on selection and training of cops and I refuse to tar everyone with the same brush. There has to be a better selection process because we ARE a multi racial society and our institutions need to reflect that fact or they lose legitimacy. The how or how you address this one is beyond me, but I do at least see the issue for what it is. And until you see the problem, you won't fix it. Addressing the wrong problem does not lead to anything except more of the same.

If we as a society insist on wearing PC shades, this will continue to happen and it's pointless to bitch and moan about it. Insist on more black and Hispanic cops without improving the selection and training (and I have no idea how you do that) get more death by cop. Quid pro quo. It's your left wing problem. You created this monster. It's yours. Recognize it and own it. Until you all collectively take the PC blinkers off it'll keep happening.

You didn't answer the question directly. Is it a yes or no to what you believe? That the darkies are naturally violent ani-mules and the lite-brites are celestials made to rule?

C'mon, take off your take off your PC Ray-Bans, C-Tza! :D

Back