Real verses Virtual

Jillianne

Virgin
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Posts
5
If an average looking woman wearing average clothing (nothing too revealing) walked into an adult book store where they had adult magazines, lingerie, sex toys, porn DVDs, and even maybe viewing booths, would the men there prefer to meet? Discuss fetish or kink? Or would they continue going about their normal perverted obsession with porn? Asking for a friend LOL.

I'm just curious if guys into porn are more into porn than real girls. I watched the new Blade Runner 2049 movie and it seemed guys had a choice between a real girl and a virtual girl. I can see the advantages of a virtual girl, perfect in almost every way except for being real. Less maintenance as far as spending money, or commitment, etc.

I have always figured if you wanted a guy into the alt lifestyle, who was into kink or trying new things, maybe an adult bookstore might be a place to look? Compare that to a bar where you find guys wearing backward hats who couldn't name more than three things they can do with a penis.
 
Like any other situation, it depends on the approachability vibes radiating off the girl. Forget that it's an Adult Store. It would work the same as if it was Home Depot.

BUT... If she invites socialization, the SUBJECT could be very sex oriented!
 
The scenario you mention is the stuff of fantasy and a number of pornos.

As a guy who has been jacking off to porno for decades, I would always prefer to be with a woman.

When I was single, it took a fair amount of time, money, and effort to ask a girl out and get her into a position where I could bring up the idea of us having sex. Needless to say, my success rate was not high. I could pop in a VHS tape and in no time, I'm happy to hang out with the guys and bowl or whatever.

Once I was married as I am still, given that I don't cheat, I only get sex when my wife is in the mood and I'll only ever have the kinds of sex she wants, when she wants, how she wants, period. It's not all bad, believe me. I love her and the sex we have. It's just that I wake up with a hard-on every day. So I need an outlet the other six days of the week. And clicking on a website and getting to see women of every type and description doing every conceivable sex act let's me take care of my need in a safe, timely, inexpensive, enjoyable way.

So, yes, I am a porn expert, as embarrassing as that may seem to some. And yes I watch a lot of it. But I've been married over 30 years. Not perfect, but I haven't found another woman I'd trade her for.
 
Why not answer your own question - next time you're in an adult store, if you see someone you'd like to talk to, start up a conversation and see where it goes. Maybe some guys wouldn't want to talk, but I think most would be fine with it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top