flirting wife

3622maw

Experienced
Hi Everyone,
Last month we went on a mini vacation to New Orleans to get away from all the winter weather we had this year. Saturday evening we went out to dinner and on out walk back to our hotel we started stopping at some of the clubs. The last place we stopped at was a dance club with DJ. We found two stools at the bar and ordered drinks. It was then that i noticed my wife checking out other men. I had never noticed her check out men before, maybe i just never payed enough attention. Anyway, I went to use the bathroom and when i came back she had a different drink in front of her. I asked where it came from and she told me that the bartender told her someone bought it for her. I noticed more and more that she was flirting with other men and they were sending her different drinks. We were there about two hours when one of the gentlemen came up and asked her to dance, she didn't know what to do and looked very nervous. I don't know why but i told her she should go out and dance. My wife has always loved to dance, i do not, i will dance to slow songs but thats it. After me telling her to and the gentlemen begging her she finally went with him. I watched for a few minutes then turned back to my drink as the bartender brought her another drink. When she came back i could tell she had a good time, it was only a matter of minutes and another gentlemen was there asking her to dance. this went on the rest of the night. When we got back to the hotel i grabbed her and started taking her cloths off she kept pulling away saying she had to go to the bathroom. She took her skirt off and when she turned i grabbed her and pulled her back on the bed and got my finger in the leg band of her panties he pussy was soaked, she jumped up and ran for the bathroom. When she came back she had whipped most of it away but she was still soaked. While we were having sex i started talking about her dancing and flirting and how i new it turned her on and made her horny. She kept saying it didn't and at one point she had a orgasm from me talking about it. The next morning we had sex again and i started talking about it again and her body gave her away, she got so wet and turned on but kept denying that it was making her so horny. We came back home to more snow and old weather!

OK Everyone,
Do you think it was just my imagination, or did these guys turn her on?
Is there a way i should pursue this? Or should i just leave it alone?
I will be honest it was a turn on for me to see her flirting and dancing with strange men!

Thanks maw

Just my two cents...I think any woman would be flattered (even turned on) by having other men show interest, but does it mean she would be unfaithful?...I dont think so. As long as you have a strong marriage and there have not been any issues in the past with infidelity, I don't believe you have anything to worry about. You went on vacation she got to expierence a little fun, she may have gotten off on it or even the memory of it, but I don't think it should tarnish your marriage unless you let it.

Hi Everyone,
Last month we went on a mini vacation to New Orleans to get away from all the winter weather we had this year. Saturday evening we went out to dinner and on out walk back to our hotel we started stopping at some of the clubs. The last place we stopped at was a dance club with DJ. We found two stools at the bar and ordered drinks. It was then that i noticed my wife checking out other men. I had never noticed her check out men before, maybe i just never payed enough attention. Anyway, I went to use the bathroom and when i came back she had a different drink in front of her. I asked where it came from and she told me that the bartender told her someone bought it for her. I noticed more and more that she was flirting with other men and they were sending her different drinks. We were there about two hours when one of the gentlemen came up and asked her to dance, she didn't know what to do and looked very nervous. I don't know why but i told her she should go out and dance. My wife has always loved to dance, i do not, i will dance to slow songs but thats it. After me telling her to and the gentlemen begging her she finally went with him. I watched for a few minutes then turned back to my drink as the bartender brought her another drink. When she came back i could tell she had a good time, it was only a matter of minutes and another gentlemen was there asking her to dance. this went on the rest of the night. When we got back to the hotel i grabbed her and started taking her cloths off she kept pulling away saying she had to go to the bathroom. She took her skirt off and when she turned i grabbed her and pulled her back on the bed and got my finger in the leg band of her panties he pussy was soaked, she jumped up and ran for the bathroom. When she came back she had whipped most of it away but she was still soaked. While we were having sex i started talking about her dancing and flirting and how i new it turned her on and made her horny. She kept saying it didn't and at one point she had a orgasm from me talking about it. The next morning we had sex again and i started talking about it again and her body gave her away, she got so wet and turned on but kept denying that it was making her so horny. We came back home to more snow and old weather!

OK Everyone,
Do you think it was just my imagination, or did these guys turn her on?
Is there a way i should pursue this? Or should i just leave it alone?
I will be honest it was a turn on for me to see her flirting and dancing with strange men!

Thanks maw

Why not ask your wife, outside of the bedroom?

And if she says no, then take her word for it, file it under your personal spank bank and let it be.

If she says yes, then open up the conversation as to how to incorporate it into your bedroom life.

:)

Just my two cents...I think any woman would be flattered (even turned on) by having other men show interest, but does it mean she would be unfaithful?...I dont think so. As long as you have a strong marriage and there have not been any issues in the past with infidelity, I don't believe you have anything to worry about. You went on vacation she got to expierence a little fun, she may have gotten off on it or even the memory of it, but I don't think it should tarnish your marriage unless you let it.

Our marriage is good and there has been no infidelity on my end and I have never thought there was any from her.

Why not ask your wife, outside of the bedroom?

And if she says no, then take her word for it, file it under your personal spank bank and let it be.

If she says yes, then open up the conversation as to how to incorporate it into your bedroom life.

:)

Thanks for writing back to me, i am going to ask her again when we are alone outside of the house. We are going hiking next weekend so i think that will be the perfect time.

get a grip

Get a grip on reality and realize she was incredibly aroused by the attention. Let her know that is perfectly fine with you, if indeed it is, and tell her you are willing and even eager to do that again. Understand it is probably that the next such experience will not be quite so arousing as the first one.

Get a grip on reality and realize she was incredibly aroused by the attention. Let her know that is perfectly fine with you, if indeed it is, and tell her you are willing and even eager to do that again. Understand it is probably that the next such experience will not be quite so arousing as the first one.

Then why bother doing it?

Yeah, you know this could be a one time thing, a sexy memory to look back on and enjoy. It could be more, but it could have been spur of the moment and now trying to plan it could kill the fun.

Every woman is turned on by the attention of other men just as every man is flattered and turned on by the attention of other women. Unfortunately, many or most spouses get angry or insecure if they know or suspect it. That's why your wife won't admit it. Often one spouse will say "It's ok, I understand, tell me." and then goes all thumb sucking insecure or gets pissed. Show me a person, even or especially married person, that isn't turned on by flirting or similar attention.

Now.....the thing is, how would SHE react to you dancing with or flirting with other women? Do you think this is something you could include in your fun times together to enhance your sex life whether you do or don't graduate to threesomes or swinging? There are a lot of people who are turned on by letting their spouse see them get attention from others and many who are turned on by watching their spouse get the attention. Whether or not it goes beyond that is a matter of agreement and setting the ground rules. If you can be honest about it, then perhaps you don't have to consider, as you say, any "infidelity". Infidelity only happens in secret.

I have dance with friends of hers before and she didn't get upset over it. I didn't get jealous or upset at all over it, and i told her that when we were back at the hotel. I even told her that i thought it was fun watching her get hit on. But she insisted that it was just a guy being nice.

I had never noticed her check out men before, maybe i just never payed enough attention.

I know they turned her on, she wouldn't admit to it

You don't really think she just now discovered men for the first time while on vacation with you , do you? Of course she flirts with other men, and she always has! And furthermore, she loves the attention! You've just been walking around, oblivious to the world around you. And moreover, it made you so horny that you couldn't stand it. You wanted her so bad that you couldn't even wait until she could pee. You wanted to know if she was turned on by other men so much that you just had to get your finger in her wet pussy to verify what you hoped was true!

But your question isn't "Does she flirt", your question is what to do about it? Well, I'll tell you. Communication! I see you are relatively new on Lit, but you're going to find that a common bit of advice. Talk to your wife and tell her how much it turned you on, and how much watching her made you want her. Tell her just by watching her flirt and dance with other man, all you could think about is how bad you wanted her. Then take her dancing and afterwards, have the best sex you have ever had.

A woman loves knowing her man wants her, being so, she has found a new way to turn you on.

You don't really think she just now discovered men for the first time while on vacation with you , do you? Of course she flirts with other men, and she always has! And furthermore, she loves the attention! You've just been walking around, oblivious to the world around you. And moreover, it made you so horny that you couldn't stand it. You wanted her so bad that you couldn't even wait until she could pee. You wanted to know if she was turned on by other men so much that you just had to get your finger in her wet pussy to verify what you hoped was true!

But your question isn't "Does she flirt", your question is what to do about it? Well, I'll tell you. Communication! I see you are relatively new on Lit, but you're going to find that a common bit of advice. Talk to your wife and tell her how much it turned you on, and how much watching her made you want her. Tell her just by watching her flirt and dance with other man, all you could think about is how bad you wanted her. Then take her dancing and afterwards, have the best sex you have ever had.

A woman loves knowing her man wants her, being so, she has found a new way to turn you on.

Thanks for the advice, it's all helpful

Instead of asking her if it turned her on and having her deny it again with you never getting the true answer.... Tell her how much you enjoyed it and how much of a turn on it was for you. Let her know that you approve first so she will not have doubts of how to answer the question.

Where are you hoping it leads if she does come clean and tells you "Yes, Having the guys hit on me and flirting back got my panties soaking wet"?

Instead of asking her if it turned her on and having her deny it again with you never getting the true answer.... Tell her how much you enjoyed it and how much of a turn on it was for you. Let her know that you approve first so she will not have doubts of how to answer the question.

Where are you hoping it leads if she does come clean and tells you "Yes, Having the guys hit on me and flirting back got my panties soaking wet"?

I'm not sure, if i think or if she tells me it turned her on i would do it again and let it play out and go along for the ride

Well we know you masturbate a lot with your posting the same lame story here, General Board, Playground and the failed attempt on the Story Board.

Don't really see this thread belonging to the How To... Maybe all three surviving threads be moved to Literotica Personals with a new title "Seeking wank buddies - send dick pics".

Back