Down your throat or on your face

This question poses quite the dilemma because I really like to be on my knees, jerking him off and watch as he shoots his load all over my face allowing it to run down and drip onto my tits...

But there is also the times when he is balls deep, way down in my throat, and he shoots that load filling my throat, my mouth and dribbling out around his cock and down my chin and I think I am in heaven. Of course sometimes he is not too deep for me to swallow it all up and there is no mess whatsoever...

Scenario one is always made better when he is willing to lick it from my tits and let me suck it off his tongue...

Either one is good for me.

This question poses quite the dilemma because I really like to be on my knees, jerking him off and watch as he shoots his load all over my face allowing it to run down and drip onto my tits...

But there is also the times when he is balls deep, way down in my throat, and he shoots that load filling my throat, my mouth and dribbling out around his cock and down my chin and I think I am in heaven. Of course sometimes he is not too deep for me to swallow it all up and there is no mess whatsoever...

Scenario one is always made better when he is willing to lick it from my tits and let me suck it off his tongue...

Both have their advantages...and the clean up can be just as much fun

Both Just so I can taste it. I love woman cum all over my face and do my best to taste as much as I can

Making It Visual

To me, when I'm alone enjoying sucking my well-hung Boyfriend, he always cums directly in my mouth, and I always swallow it. That's mutually satisfying for us both. Doing facials is more a visual thing. There are occasions when my Boyfriend brings another guy around to share our games, and I always wind up sucking this guy off while my Boyfriend watches. Naturally, I can tell when he's about to cum - a good cock-sucker senses these things, and I make sure that when he does he shoots his spunk all over my face and into my open mouth so that my Boyfriend can see exactly what's going on. That's only fair. Once he's finished, and I squeeze his cock until the last drops ooze out and I tease them clean with my tongue, naturally I take his cock back into my mouth and suck it some more, until it begins to wilt and go soft. That's a delicious part of giving head. Then I switch and suck my Boyfriend's cock, or sometimes both cocks at once, and I make that visual for them too… I can be a dirty exhibitionist cum-slut for the right guy, and knowing that seeing a compliant submissive boy with spunk on his face is a big turn-on, I love doing it for them...

I put on my favourite red lipstick...and lick my lips to wet them...while my eyes find your eyes and hold your gaze while I slowly lower my mouth down around your hard...stiff...cock...watching your eyes to tell me... in their silent language, that your enjoying my tongue swirling the rim of your hard beautiful cock's head...my red heart shaped lips contrast against your stark white man muscle...all the better to see my mouth hungrily suck and kiss and mmm lick you...i can taste your sweet precum...letting me know, you want me to continue...
i tilt my head back slightly allowing me to open my airway so I can swallow your cock down my throat...relaxing my pace so to pass the gag reflex thus , I can then nozzle my nose,and kiss your balls all the while your cock is deep in my throat..with my tongue working the underside of your shaft...enticing your desire to shoot your hot...sweet...load... down my throat..but, it's your call my friend...do you close your eyes and let the intense feeling of pleasure over ride your senses and cum so hard your toes curl......or do you opt to let me let your sweet hot cum dribble from my red lips and shoot all over my 48 DD tits with your cum covering my tiny rose bud nipples while I squeeze my big titties together so I can lick your cum off both of my nipples at the same time....Kellee:rose:

I put on my favourite red lipstick...and lick my lips to wet them...while my eyes find your eyes and hold your gaze while I slowly lower my mouth down around your hard...stiff...cock...watching your eyes to tell me... in their silent language, that your enjoying my tongue swirling the rim of your hard beautiful cock's head...my red heart shaped lips contrast against your stark white man muscle...all the better to see my mouth hungrily suck and kiss and mmm lick you...i can taste your sweet precum...letting me know, you want me to continue...
i tilt my head back slightly allowing me to open my airway so I can swallow your cock down my throat...relaxing my pace so to pass the gag reflex thus , I can then nozzle my nose,and kiss your balls all the while your cock is deep in my throat..with my tongue working the underside of your shaft...enticing your desire to shoot your hot...sweet...load... down my throat..but, it's your call my friend...do you close your eyes and let the intense feeling of pleasure over ride your senses and cum so hard your toes curl......or do you opt to let me let your sweet hot cum dribble from my red lips and shoot all over my 48 DD tits with your cum covering my tiny rose bud nipples while I squeeze my big titties together so I can lick your cum off both of my nipples at the same time....Kellee:rose:

I just fell in love. Let's just make sure we can spend the night so I get to enjoy both options, ok? :)

You paint a wonderfully sexy experience with words! Definitely stimulating! A gyrl could take lessons from you! ;)

I jacked off many times thinking of this scenario, love to be the giver or the cleanup guy

Down my throat, I want to taste it

I don't see the appeal of facials. They're such a waste of delicious and nutritious semen! I like being roughly throat fucked and I like it when he cums in my throat, but if he does, I don't get to taste his cum like I can if he cums in my mouth. I like both. Decisions, decisions! But then again, It's not really up to me. I'm in no position to choose. I just do what I'm told! I'm a Cocksucker.

Last edited:
Back