young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first guy was an older man, and I've been addicted to older men since. I was 19, he was late 50s early 60s. I met him at his house and we chatted for a while, he asked what I was into and we discussed my fantasies etc (giving oral was a big one). I was so horny by this stage and would have done anything he asked, when he unzipped his cock and told me to kneel in front of him I was there in seconds. To cut a long story short I really enjoyed sucking his cock. I hadn't thought I would be into cum, but he ordered me to take it and not spill a drop. He made me a cumslut, ever since I've loved swallowing cum. But most of all his dominant attitude and how he used me like a slut was what I most enjoyed, and to this day 20 plus years later I still meet dominant older men..

My first guy was an older man, and I've been addicted to older men since. I was 19, he was late 50s early 60s. I met him at his house and we chatted for a while, he asked what I was into and we discussed my fantasies etc (giving oral was a big one). I was so horny by this stage and would have done anything he asked, when he unzipped his cock and told me to kneel in front of him I was there in seconds. To cut a long story short I really enjoyed sucking his cock. I hadn't thought I would be into cum, but he ordered me to take it and not spill a drop. He made me a cumslut, ever since I've loved swallowing cum. But most of all his dominant attitude and how he used me like a slut was what I most enjoyed, and to this day 20 plus years later I still meet dominant older men..

Had a very similar first experience it must be what gets us hooked to older guys

i guess it depends on the guy. but up to his 60's i think!

64, southeast MI male here, ready to take you back to places of pleasaure you been before...
maybe willing to take to places of pleasure you have yet to be.

I played with a 20 yr old it was his first time mmm talk about fun:). I used climb in through his window at night while his parents were asleep or we would fuck on his back patio :D

An innocent (sic) child taken advantage of by an older man. How dare he! Next thing you know you will graduate (may have graduated) to an older man (say, early 60s) lying you face down while he slowly moves in and out of you, telling you all the time how good it feels, making your poor exploited body squirm in pleasure as you serve him completely...

Last edited:
Hi, 59yo here, chubby, like to wear panties, stockings, love younger Tops. kik vidmin12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back