What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
th
 
Wow!!! Looks like after tomorrow...the winner of the Skins/Hawks game is hitting the ATL.....wow!!!
 
I don't wanna take that drive tomorrow, why can't he just bring them all the way home?

I don't want them to get married on Monday. I'm not ready and neither are they.

I wish things were easier sometimes.
 
Whenever I hear that goofy tune played by the ice cream truck driving down these streets, for a brief moment, I consider running from my house, barefoot and only half dressed, with a wild look in my eyes and manic grin on my face, clutching fistfuls of cash, and madly racing down the road and waving my arms about like a crazy man, screaming, "Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!!!" as I chase down that jolly little truck of sweet, sugary goodness.

But then I think better of it.

Besides, if I'm really going to do that, I ought to be completely nude. Just balls out, penis bouncing and flopping as I run through the streets.
 
How you can two people go from being almost inseparable, to hardly talking in the space of two months?
 
The vacuum hates me. It harbors deep seated dark feelings towards my toes in particular. The feelings are mutual Dyson, the feelings are mutual indeed!
 
I'm a man against the world.....the only Skins fan in a house full of Seahawk fans.....near Seattle no less.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top