My husband make me enjoy another cock !

unnissa

Bi-Sexual Muslim Cunt.
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Posts
1,639
My husband make me enjoy another cock !

It is absurd even to think so of my conservative muslim husband but astonished to see him start this topic with me at our 10th wedding day !

we are fully satisfied and sexually active muslim couples, blessed with one son and daugter .
hence i dont take his talk on having me another man in our bed but he is more forthcoming and even coercing too .
But i do find his topic great and hot hot internally , it is my dream to taste another cock in my pussy .
suddenly in last weekend , he bring along with him a new young lad who is so athletic n agile ! he is not muslim also .

in our dressing room . after a lot of conversation : my husband said that hey ,raj brings you a great gift and look at it now . then without a word , raj unzipped his trousers and let out his full rock rod cock out ! it ia huge wide !
i m speechless and instantly wet . my husband helps me to undress quicklly and let me spread wide my pussy for raj to lick my cunt first , then inserted his huge penis into my pista pussy .
my husband watched me enjoying raj banging me andcumming again n again .

it is not a dream but a dream comes alive !
 
Wonderful
Not Muslim
But wow
Congrats

Gents are somewhat perverts and induced into cuckload too !
i learned later from my husbands drinking blurting out of that cuckload truth !
it is just that my husband have had that fantasy so long jn him but dot have the courage to do so . it is when that friend raj proposed my pussy for a business deal ,my husband just cant refuse both .
but he just let d sexy tigress of mine out of my hot pussy . so the going on is lot more juicy for me as for my husband .
 
Beautiful

Thanks pa !
but the next round started with me asking a particular guy to my husband .
our regular bisleri water supplier lad is beautiful and hot . i m having a crush on him and i let it out to my husband . he smiled and nodded . he arranged a huge waterr can supply for the EId festival on d next day and whispered some to him and then left us in a hurry .
i overcame my shyness and let that chance to celeberate with that lad for so long two hours unstoppable fuck .
it is majestic when my husband came back to see that lad fucking my ass by removing fully down.my satin hijjab and watched him pounding my buttocks !
ohh what a butt fuck for my eid gift !
 
I just dont know what is so driving my husband crazy these days .
because he allowed me to enjoy two penis willingly and make me do unbelivable things .
that is.....
the moment he watched my buttocks banged hard by that water can guy . he sat sheepishly and softy stroked his erect cock . then the water man left us with glee in cock and eyes .
my husband came to me and kissed deeply fr 2 minutes .
then he guided me to bathroom and lied dowb in nude : then asked me d impossuble .
unniy ,. please pee on me nuv : he whispered .
i m shocked but he urged me again .
i m already in a urge to pee after d hard anal fuck .
so without resisting , i stand across him and spread my legs and peed on his chest .
he loved the pee bath and tried to drink a little as from a pipe .
then he smiingly told me that , honey you purified me on this EID by your hot pee
.
I m astionished but secretly glad and very horny and sexy by this .
 
it is going on wildly with my husband's wild ED prizes but another one is even more hot for me !
he bring a new guy well built and a arab one along with him . after d supper ,they prayed and finished .
then the new guy sat on the couch and smiled at me .
my husband ordered me to hike my skirt to him and let him kiss n lick my cunt .
i did it so and enjoyed the arab's licking and deep kissing .
 
it is going on wildly with my husband's wild ED prizes but another one is even more hot for me !
he bring a new guy well built and a arab one along with him . after d supper ,they prayed and finished .
then the new guy sat on the couch and smiled at me .
my husband ordered me to hike my skirt to him and let him kiss n lick my cunt .
i did it so and enjoyed the arab's licking and deep kissing .

You may ask me what is so erotic and more hot because considering other acts , licking my cunt may not be a great new erotica !
but , what makes it more and most hot is that my husband brings another new guy who suddenly entered and started to fingering my buttocks while i am hiking my skirt for the first one to lick !
too great is that the second fully licked my ass after the cunt licking .
it is cunt and ass milk shake treat for me by my husband !
 
wow

wow that's amazing I'm so happy for you
I like your pic also, you have nice bobe
everything you have said is making me very horny
I'm slowly stroking my cock here ;)
 
wow something very erotic about how you are describing this situation. Love the vocabulary you are using.
 
I don't think your husband has gone crazy. Just sharing some deep secrets with you. That's true love.
 
I don't think your husband has gone crazy. Just sharing some deep secrets with you. That's true love.

Exactly briggs : he is one by one revealing a lot lot secrets of him : some are deeply sexy : some are darker !
as of now , he wished me and left for his EID NAmaz and promised me a mind or cunt blowing one soon today .
i m so wet wet wet under my hijjab with anticipation !
EID for all !
 
Excellent thread.

Have enjoyed it very much... look forward to reading more of your erotic pleasures.
 
Excellent thread.

Have enjoyed it very much... look forward to reading more of your erotic pleasures.

thanks ! i am immensely enjoying all these gifts by my husband along with his full penis !
but this thread is more about his crazy acts not of my own. ones .

Ma sha ALlah
 
Back
Top