I've enjoyed you

Why thank you ;) I absolutely love to be bitten and scratched btw. I enjoyed your black and white photo. Can't wait to see more of you!

I absolutely love biting and scratching so that kin of works out perfectly ;) rawr
Will definitely put up more pictures soon! :D

I absolutely love biting and scratching so that kin of works out perfectly ;) rawr
Will definitely put up more pictures soon! :D

My kind of woman ;)

-----------------------------------------
attachment.php

View attachment 1336042
attachment.php

View attachment 1336046
attachment.php

View attachment 1336054

And some pictures. I wish I had some of these lovely lady photographers with their amazing eye and artistic touch. Emphasis on the touch.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well looky at what I found! Late to the party but I will have fun catching up :D ;)

oooommmgggg those are freaking hot as hell!!
What a coincidence, I just posted a post-shower picture ...maybe we should team up and take some together? :D

I think that's a wonderful idea. I'm glad you liked them ;)

Well looky at what I found! Late to the party but I will have fun catching up :D ;)

Pull up a chair and enjoy the show :cool: I was a little late to your thread too. So it's only fair.

I can't be the only one thinking that after your audio clip...you should post a video ;)

Definite military fetish here...yes yes. Love the new additions :kiss:

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving that celebrates it.

IBurntTheToast said:
I can't be the only one thinking that after your audio clip...you should post a video ;)

Yeah.. I don't think that's going to happen. I'm not that brave lol. Who knows with enough alcohol.

rubydlite said:
Shower pics...are the best pics...yum....now ...let me suds up your back;)

Yes, get my ummm... back

ShyNaughtyGirl said:
Ooh snapping pics at work is HOT! Love that you get worked up that much.

As for the upcoming uniform pics, you know how I feel about those, yummmmmmmm! :D

Yeah, I love the thrill. Not wanting to get caught. Uniform pictures :p glad they seem to be well received.

darkangel86 said:
*pulls up chair and sits* See how well I take direction ;) lol :D :D

Haha. Well, wonder how far I could take that game

SweetSam42 said:
Military fetish? Guilty. Not gonna lie. More please. :kiss:

:kiss: Okay then. Will post more eventually

PrettyKitty10 said:
Definite military fetish here...yes yes. Love the new additions :kiss:

I'm glad you like :kiss: I hope you are feeling better soon! We need more pictures lol.

attachment.php

Excellent in all respects...
I have no intention to retreat from this thread, uniform or no uniform.

Well, these are very rough pictures as I had to sneak them while I was at work. But they were fun none the less. These forums make me walk around work with a boner and have to quickly subdue it.

attachment.php

View attachment 1338186

attachment.php

View attachment 1338194
(Not sure if you can see what made it through my boxers and pants.)

attachment.php

View attachment 1338226
Preview of some of the upcoming pictures.

I love all of these! The last one turns me on the most though. That sexy hand on your package....mmm.

You are posting some good shit here! :D

Love these! Very sexy and erotic :)
I'm very glad you enjoyed them. There are going to be a few more.

Very sexy. LOVE the shower pics :kiss:

- Mrs. Dickens

Those are the ones that I worried the most about my phone's safety in lol. I'm glad they turned out okay. :kiss:

Excellent in all respects...
I have no intention to retreat from this thread, uniform or no uniform.

Well, thank you for your input. There will be a few more uniform pictures but then I will be back to the boring stuff lol. Glad you don't mind the regular stuff too.

Very sexy. :kiss:

Look who is talking.. I subscribed to your thread a long time ago.

I love all of these! The last one turns me on the most though. That sexy hand on your package....mmm.

You are posting some good shit here! :D

I liked the way the last one turned out as well. I'm glad you like it. I wish I had your artistic eye/skills with photography. Turning you on is one hell of a win

Bring. It. On. ;) Oh and loving the new pics :)

I'm glad you liked them hun. It's like you read my mind and keep posting boot pictures! ;)

Back