beautiful lesbian videos

afternoon sex is pretty good too..and evening sex..then there is late night sex...lol
 
I haven't made it past the nipple sucking yet... I luv these ladies.. more natural curves.. dang the one on top just eats her face kissing... HOT

I think that is the hottest lesbian scene I have ever watched. Thanks for sharing!
 
Wow that is beautiful. Morning sex is always great. Plus i love the contrast between the women, the large breasted fuller woman and her more petite lover. So beautiful.

Glad you liked it Lynn. I heard from some girls that busty women are more inclined to go in for women. Then others with small breasts say they like women with big breasts. It seems to smaller one is more feisty and aggressive and the bigger more submissive and soft.
 
Glad you liked it Lynn. I heard from some girls that busty women are more inclined to go in for women. Then others with small breasts say they like women with big breasts. It seems to smaller one is more feisty and aggressive and the bigger more submissive and soft.
What girls did you hear that from I wonder...

I'm betting you heard that from women in chat rooms who are actually men pretending to be women so they can talk to lesbians-- who also are men pretending to be women.

Sorry for sounding peevish, but men spread such a load of shitty misinformation around that way. If you really want to know what lesbians actually do? Don't "talk to women." They won't be in the chat rooms. they know that they'll end up talking to clueless men trying to pretend to be women.
 
As much as I love erotica with two women, it also bothers me. Having had the desire for quite some time to be with another woman, it has been anything but erotic in the two brief encounters I have had. The first was just awful on my part. I froze and felt out of place and not the least bit comfortable. The second opportunity was somewhat better but still I felt a little uneasy and apprehensive. I have no idea why seeing as how I have wanted this for so long. Maybe because these videos (yes I get it that they are professionals usually) make it look so easy and erotic and I am anything but when out of my comfort zone. Perhaps in my case one day soon life will imitate art.
 
wow

Not sure how I never saw this thread, but WOW am I glad I found it! So many delightful things that will bring me joy ;-)
 
For what its worth, I think its 100% normal for your first girl/girl sex encounters to be awkward and uncomfortable. After all, you're stepping outside your normal boundaries and experiences into a new area.
For me, my first few straight and my first gay experiences were all awkward. I was new at this, did'nt know quite what to do or what to expect.
If you're thinking it should be dreamily perfect, sensual, comfortable and completely satisfying the first time, then you're not being realistic. It's like your first time doing anything new...its not perfect or even comfortable.
Work your way through it, gain some experience, and it gets much better. Never perfect like in the movies, but better.
Good luck.
 
Back
Top