What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-election day:

Republicans: No way in hell are we going to allow the Bush tax cuts to expire! Yes, we know they were supposed to sunset, but who cares if we have deficit spending so long as we get ours?

!

yes, in 2010

BronkOH!bama extended em.....against teh wishes of DUMZ

WHY?:confused:

Republicans say HELL NO TO Tax Hikes!

Claims that they'll kill small business growth!

Translation: Republicans claim that a small business owner who believes a new worker would generate a profit for the company would hire that person if the owner had 65% of the profit over $250,000 a year left over after federal taxes are deducted, but not if the after-tax take were 60.5%.

An argument as dumb as "would anyone intentionally make less money so as to be in a lower tax bracket".

Republicans: Bad At Math, Excellent at Lying Through Their Teeth

:D

SURPRISE: Highest number of new jobless claims -- OH, PA...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandy.....right?:rolleyes:

Fuck the 2 States.......they voted for HANDOUTS, now they will get em

Leave me alone, Im BUSY!

Obamahoop.png

Higher than Expected 78,000 Jobless Claims Increase Driven By States Impacted By Superstorm Sandy.

As though we're to believe that a hurricane could close down businesses and leave workers unpaid.

As if!

Fuck that noise. It was just a little wind and water.

:rolleyes:

An argument as dumb as "would anyone intentionally make less money so as to be in a lower tax bracket".

Republicans: Bad At Math, Excellent at Lying Through Their Teeth

they r right

tax hikes kill job creation and have a NEGATIVE on revenue creation

you still didnt show me what THEY KILLED THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED TEH ECONOMY

its OK

I'll wait:rolleyes:

Don't wait.

Put a bullet though your brain and I guarantee the market closes up for a week straight.

The 2010 elections, hence "obstructionism".

Thanks for playing. Call me when you put that bullet through your head.

:)

Democracy, when your #1 agenda is taking down the other party's guy instead of doing the people's work.

Democracy, when your #2 agenda is to look out for #1 instead of also #2, 3 and 4.

Democracy, when your #3 agenda is rule every woman's vagina.

Democracy, when calling someone else Mao isn't the height of hypocrisy.

:cool:

Democracy, when your #1 agenda is taking down the other party's guy instead of doing the people's work.

Democracy, when calling someone else Mao isn't the height of hypocrisy.

:cool:

You slept thru 2001-2008:confused:

so you DIDNT ANSWER 2 simple questions today......BUT WE ALL HEARD THE ANSWERS LOUD AND CLEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back