Worst/Favourite Feedback You've Received

britneyfan

Experienced
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Posts
50
I don't know if this belongs here or author's hangout (but that seems just a place for more general chatter). Anyway, I've now been doing this literotica lark for enough time to have accumulated quite a bit of feedback. So, I was just reading back over some of it from the last couple of years, reminding myself of what people said and enjoying people's comments all over again. All of which got me to thinking, anonymous public feedback is rarely constructive but always a good read, both positive and negative!

Have other people had any notable/memorable feedback that they would like to share? Anything amusingly gushing? Anything irritatingly negative that you would love to get off your chest?

My stories are all either about crossdressers and transsexuals or incest or, often, both, therefore there is plenty of kinky, taboo stuff in there. Maybe this suggests something about me to my readers. Sometimes it suggests some pretty curious stuff, like this from a few years back....

Slut...
And of course only a Dominatrix slut like you would be hopelessly in love with her daddy and raid her mommys orgy-closet-toys with the intent of pleasureing her daddy while mommy is at her weekly gangbang and get off the best on that little tiny cock of her daddys she grew up wanting so bad; flaunting, teaseing, and begging for... Not even the boys could quench that hunger-thirst for ya, huh babydoll?


Huh?

Now, although the related story does indeed concern a daughter dominating her father, I can't for the life of me imagine where the rest of this strange stream of consciousness came from. And that's regardless of the fact that my profile clearly lists me as male and the whole story is written in the first person from the father's perspective so how I'm now somehow the "dominatrix slut hopelessly in love with her daddy" I don't know.

PS I don't even know if this was a positive or negative comment as it voted a score of 50. Does the commenter think it's hot that I'm these things he pictures me as, or does he think I'm a freak for it?

That's just the tip of the iceberg too!

britneyfan
:rose:
 
Irritatingly negative!

"I gave you a 25 just for the laughs this inane drivel caused. Stick to your day job--at Walmart--and give it a rest!"

Someone posted that on my audio story!

I usually get really great feedback. But I to do some taboo stories...Daddy mostly, and I actually get messages from guys who think that I want to hear about them actually fucking their daughters. I have to say it creeps me out a bit. And, on the other end of the spectrum, I get guys who accuse me of being 'sick'. Really? Are you serious? The title of my story is "Can I, Daddy?" Don't listen to it!
 
In chronological order...just one my last "Loving Wives" submission:

"I could never live like this and at some point you won't want to either, but W.T.F. their can never be enough good pussy out their so it's great you are sharing, or giving it all away, whatever. She needs more than you and you agree so thats your life not mine. I'm sure their will be plenty of guys to help you out, just take care of your self cause you are not her #1 concern any more so you need to be your first concern. Good luck."

"One of my pet died, are you available?. You are nothing but a burden on earth, society & human beings so don't write such absurd things."

"Where do they find all the perverts? This story of disgusting wimp pervert got wonderful reviews by 3 or 4 readers. How sickening. The Ct. Yankee"

"Shame on you for not loving your wife and worst on her for using you as a paycheck so she can go out and seek HIV in bareback sex. It is one thing to love someone, you know you love your dog so why not love a slut or cuck. But being in love with someone is very different. Neither of these two are in love with each other. The guy is a closet gay wanting to eat cum from aa cum slut who lives off his paycheck. No one would care but when these two come down with HIV is us that will pay higher hospital and medical insurance payments to pay for their care until they die. You know if you really have a suicide wish why not just shoot yourself and save all of us that money!"

"It is suggested that you spend time on a plot that more than the .009% of readers into sick self cucking wimps and male humiliation are addicted to. Wasted space, time and talent on the very few cucksters."

"People read these stories because they want to find out how sick some people are not because they like the story, anyhow now that i know how sick you are i won't be reading anymore of them."

There were good and complimentary comments too...but this is just demoralizing...as was stated in another thread, these readers only want to comment on their moral assessment of the situation, not the merits of the story. If you know you are going to dislike a cuckold story for moral reasons as a reader, then the subtitle is where you should stop! Very discouraging to put this much effort into a story and have a few people be so ignorant and mean....
 
as was stated in another thread, these readers only want to comment on their moral assessment of the situation, not the merits of the story. If you know you are going to dislike a cuckold story for moral reasons as a reader, then the subtitle is where you should stop! Very discouraging to put this much effort into a story and have a few people be so ignorant and mean....

That's very true. I never understand why people read a story when the title and synopsis tell them they aren't going to approve of it. (I had one comment once that just read - "I only had to read the first sentence of this to realise it was rubbish" - and yet you still read it and left a comment?!)

However, it is even stranger if someone morally objects to your story and still approves of some aspect of it, like this one I received about a mother-son incest plot.

Blah
while it was well written in terms of structure, it was totally unrealistic, granted there are some "moms" who might be that much of a whore, but I just can see one being so "cutesy" with her son, not in terms of having sex with him.. but in terms of trying to act sweet and innocent, since most people like that only care for and about themselves, not anyone else.and even if she does love her son.. if she truly did.. she'd not be destroying herself.. but then again he was a mistake and she's just trying not to make him feel bad with the truth. And since she is a whore for a living, he'd not have survived such brutal fuckings while she was pregnant, and i doubt she would've given up "good fucking" just to have a kid if she loved it so much.. *though that could explain why the kid is a total moron). as I said.. unrealistic in that aspect.. so I'll have to rate this very low because of the not so well done originality.
(and all the other people who comment can bite me..)


Well written in terms of structure? I'm actually really pleased that this guy managed to find this pleasure in the story in between being appalled by the characters' behaviour!

This is also another one that seems to get a bit carried away with his notion of the characters' extra-textual lives. Although the mother in the story is a bit of a slut, that doesn't mean she cares for herself and nobody else. Does someone's desire for a full sex life make their non-sexual aspects of relationships utterly meaningless?

My favourite bit is "And since she is a whore for a living, he'd not have survived such brutal fuckings while she was pregnant, and i doubt she would've given up good fucking just to have a kid if she loved it so much". I don't recall saying the character is a whore, for one, and also, sex while pregnant doesn't kill the child, I'm pretty sure!

I've plenty more where that came from!
:rose:
 
I wrote one story where the husband is cuckolded by his wife having a relationship with their son. Here's what I got back for it...

Well...well....you are a peice of shit.
you have written shit before on this site...Your horrible spelling gives you away....you misspell the same words over in all your...puke stories...I wish I was the one that could put a bullet between your ears but I can't because you hide you bun fuck coward.....Oh and by the way the dad doesn't have to take it...all your shit humiliation...incest is against the law in every state and all he would have to do is to file charges on all your worthless asses... Why don't you suck on my shitty asshole for now...that's all you are good for...


The basic principle of this one is just quite funny, a world of amusing contradictions. Firstly, he complains about my "horrible spelling" but his own title calls me a "peice [sic] of shit" (i before e, man, everyone knows that!), not to mention the curious way in which these are just stream of consciousness phrases rather than actual sentences. I think, perhaps, he may be thinking of the fact that as I'm English, I use "mum" instead of "mom".

Second, this piece of righteous indignation seems to assume that I am somehow covertly sneaking these stories onto the site and he has tracked me down (all the stories I have ever posted are clearly listed in my profile). He says "you hide you bun fuck coward" in an anonymous comment on my public profile!

Thirdly, he makes reference to incest being "against the law in every state" at the same time as suggesting he could "put a bullet between my ears". Surely that is also against the law in every state!? And that's all regardless of the fact that it is pretty clear from my story and profile that I'm not from the States anyway. I guess he could argue that he hasn't actually put a bullet between my ears, but neither have I committed incestuous acts, they're both fantasies, mine is probably healthier.

Fourthly, yet again this is another example of somebody seeming to have not taken in from whose perspective the story is written. He says "the dad doesn't have to take all your shit humiliation...all he would have to do is to file charges on all your worthless asses", completely ignoring that the story is written in the first person by the father character. He doesn't have to take it, he wants to! Just who is he addressing when he refers to "all your worthless asses"? Who does he think I am in the story?

Finally, he concludes after ranting against my horrible depiction of humiliation fetishes by saying "why don't you suck on my shitty asshole for now". Surely if I am as depraved as he thinks then I'd probably enjoy that anyway! Probably not what he wants.

:rose:
 
My stories involve celebrities. I mostly write for the fans, but occasionally I hear from someone who is not particularly into celebrities and they often have the most memorable words. My favorites are the following:

The woman who told me if I wrote my own characters, I'd be unstoppable. I later proved her wrong by writing stories with my own characters that gathered less acclaim, but still her words were great.

The Tom Cruise critic who enjoyed my story concerning Tom's marriage.

The patient editor who has corrected many of my mistakes and never fails to praise my prose while doing so.

These are the fans on Lit I treasure most. They know who they are. :)
 
Responses to my stories

I only write TRUE accounts of what my wife and I have REALLY done. Since we enjoy the "HOT Wife" lifestyle, the male-female-male threesome type of thing, where I share her with another man, I write mostly about that. My wife also is a bit of an exhibitionist and so I sometimes write about some of these experiences as well.

I am always amazed at the idiots, who read my stories and then flame me because they disapprove of me sharing my wife with other men. They disapprove of my wife having unprotected sex with strangers. They think I must be a "wimpy cuckold", used and abused by my wife as she fucks like a "whore" and denies me any sexual activity at all.

First of all, NONE of my stories show that I am a "wimpy cuckold". In every one of my stories, I clearly, am fully involved in the entire sexual adventure from beginning to end. My wife and I decide TOGETHER what is going to happen, when, and where. I am "there", or if I am not, I know where she is and have consented to what she is doing. At no time, in any of my stories, does she, or the other man control me, humiliate me, or tell me what to do. And, I ALWAYS get some of my wife's fantastic pussy or mouth, somewhere in the story! Sound like a cuckold to you?

Second, it never fails to amaze me that these guys read my stories, but disapprove of the sexual situation. ALL of my stories CLEARLY are about wife sharing threesomes, so if they don't like that kind of sexual situations, why do they even BEGIN to read my stories to start with?

Third, my wife and I are not ignorant. We know about STD's. This comment ALWAYS comes up, made by some guy, who wants to tell us how stupid we are and that we are surely going to die from the risky sexual behavior we engage in. We are well aware of the risk of STD's. I will not try to say that we have some fool proof method of not contracting diseases. The ONLY way to do that would be, to be complete monogamous with your own partner. So, we understand there is some "risk" in what we do. We also ride motorcycles because we enjoy doing that, and that also has higher "risk" of injury and death. People skydive, scuba dive, ski, and do many other things that they DO NOT HAVE TO DO, they do them purely for enjoyment and they accept the added amount of "risk" in order to enjoy their activity. But, if I was writing a story about skydiving, I wouldn't include in the story all the warnings about the risk of death as it would detract from the story. So, therefore, I don't interrupt my sexual story to talk about the risk of STD's and acknowledge that my wife and I are fully aware of those risks.

So, bottom line is that I am amazed at the imbeciles reading my stories and giving these asinine comments! If you don't like this shit, why are you here reading it?

I have a vision of these flamer guys, fat, ugly, lonely men, or men, whose wives are prudes and won't give them any sex; sitting naked in front of their computers reading these stories and stroking their cocks, (of course ALL, while the wife, if they have one, is asleep, or out of the house), and getting off on what they claim is a story that they object to!

These guys are absolutely absurd!

I appreciate any constructive comments I get about my stories. NOTE, that I said, "constructive"! Even if you didn't like my story. However, I expect to hear about poor composition, lousy spelling, poor grammar, disjointed sentences, hard to follow story line, etc. If you didn't like my story simply because the story line wasn't to your liking, then QUIT READING and move along to a different story! I already know that not everyone will find my stories erotically exciting. Hell! There are lots of stories that I find unappealing too, but I don't read them, and if I start to read one by mistake, as soon as the story line goes where I don't like it, I stop reading and move along.

Lastly, I will say, that when I write and publish a story here, I have the option to allow public comment and voting, or not. I also have the ability/power as the author to moderate the public comments and even remove objectionable comments. I ALWAYS allow the public comment/voting and I NEVER remove a comment, no matter how insulting, or asinine it is. I leave them stand for everyone to see just how silly the poster is.

I know this thread was suppose to be about the most absurd comments you ever got, but I have had several that were absurd and all of them were along the same line, so I just decided to vent about all of them, in general.

By the way, I ALWAYS appreciate the complimentary comments to my stories and I always respond to ALL of the comments, good, or bad.
 
Well, to go in the other direction: the best piece of feedback I ever received was from a 60-year-old man, who said that my story had helped him realize that he was a sufferer of life-long clinical depression, and convinced him to seek treatment for it.

99 times of 100 they read the story and just walk off. And that's fine. Because for the remaining one, it makes their life better. And that's what makes it all worthwhile.
 
Second, it never fails to amaze me that these guys read my stories, but disapprove of the sexual situation. ALL of my stories CLEARLY are about wife sharing threesomes, so if they don't like that kind of sexual situations, why do they even BEGIN to read my stories to start with?

If you post your stories in the Loving Wives category, which by what you've stated, I would bet you do, then you get the trolls. They seem to be much more vicious in that category than in others.

No one really knows how a troll's mind works. It's obvious they don't like the stories in that category, yet they continue to read them and tear apart an author's hard work. Even the worst writer deserves better than what these assholes dish out.

That's one reason why I'd never write a story in that category. I have thick skin, but damn, some of the stuff I've read that others post, it makes me cringe. Well yeah, it makes me laugh, too, but if it was being said about what I write, I think it'd be a different story.

So, bottom line is that I am amazed at the imbeciles reading my stories and giving these asinine comments! If you don't like this shit, why are you here reading it?

Over and above the LW category, there are trolls for every category. Some not as vicious, but they're there.

I had one guy send me email after email about a story I wrote last year where the main characters traveled through time using an old mirror, one was in present day, one was 150 years in the past.

Anyway, he kept telling me, chapter after chapter, that I wasn't getting into how the character from 150 years ago felt about the changes in the modern day world. He told me I should be writing about how she felt about the things she saw.

I replied and told him that if I were to do that, the story would drag on a lot longer than I intended and it wasn't about how the characters felt about the differences from one time period to the next, but it was rather about the love between the two main characters.

I also explained that both characters were intelligent enough to accept and embrace the differences in the other time periods. Of course, that tidbit of information is implied, but with character development, most readers were accepting of the fact that the character from 150 years ago was fascinated with the modern day world, but learned to adapt to the changes.

I have a vision of these flamer guys, fat, ugly, lonely men, or men, whose wives are prudes and won't give them any sex; sitting naked in front of their computers reading these stories and stroking their cocks, (of course ALL, while the wife, if they have one, is asleep, or out of the house), and getting off on what they claim is a story that they object to!

Good God! Don't paint that kind of visual! Now I'm gonna have nightmares!

These guys are absolutely absurd!

Agreed! And most of them couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag so they have to rip apart someone else's hard work.

I appreciate any constructive comments I get about my stories. NOTE, that I said, "constructive"! Even if you didn't like my story. However, I expect to hear about poor composition, lousy spelling, poor grammar, disjointed sentences, hard to follow story line, etc. If you didn't like my story simply because the story line wasn't to your liking, then QUIT READING and move along to a different story! I already know that not everyone will find my stories erotically exciting. Hell! There are lots of stories that I find unappealing too, but I don't read them, and if I start to read one by mistake, as soon as the story line goes where I don't like it, I stop reading and move along.

I've gotten a few emails and comments about my spelling and grammar, and usually those people sending the feedback and comments are poorly lacking in the same skills themselves. I usually don't pay them any attention, or if I do, it's usually a "thanks for reading me" response. Vague without being bitchy. :D

Lastly, I will say, that when I write and publish a story here, I have the option to allow public comment and voting, or not. I also have the ability/power as the author to moderate the public comments and even remove objectionable comments. I ALWAYS allow the public comment/voting and I NEVER remove a comment, no matter how insulting, or asinine it is. I leave them stand for everyone to see just how silly the poster is.

I can honestly say it's been awhile since I've gotten any negative feedback on any of my stories. I used to delete the negative stuff without comment and move on. I do still get the occasional anonymous email, but most of the time, even those aren't too bad.

I know this thread was suppose to be about the most absurd comments you ever got, but I have had several that were absurd and all of them were along the same line, so I just decided to vent about all of them, in general.

I think you just condensed all your feedback into one post and gave your opinion on it, so I'd say you chose the right thread.

By the way, I ALWAYS appreciate the complimentary comments to my stories and I always respond to ALL of the comments, good, or bad.

As do I. It's a nice thing to know people enjoy what I write. I always take the time to respond, even if it is just a "thanks for reading me" response. Of course, if they get into more detail about specific points of a story or chapter, then I'll get into more detail as well. I've even had people try to get me to tell them what's gonna happen in a future chapter if I left the previous chapter with a cliffhanger.
 
I'm amazed that some people have actually done the bizarre things I write down and are brave enough to tell me. Negative comments without any structural criticism go right into the trash can.
 
This is my absolute favorite to date. That someone took the time to write this because of some silly fantasy of mine makes me smile like the Joker. And I absolutely love the last line. You know, I may be weird, but if I don't like a story or elements in a story I move on to another.

Grow up indeed!



I like swinging and have done so as a couple for
many years on and off. However I dont condone lying cheating betraying adulterous spouses, male or female. I can laff at you, not you at me. You tell a story of a woman to dumb to know she is fertile and taking the sperm of an opposite race person into her womb. After writing so nicely how she had gotten it out of her system and wouldnt do it again. You paint a story of a woman with very little love for her husband, with no morals or ethics, who places herself and her husband in harms way from various STDS and AIDS by unprotected sex. It is one thing to have sex and place a spouse in harms way with their prior consent and knowledge, they accept the risk. It is quite another to do it without their consent. Most of us that are really swingers would consider someone infecting their spouse with AIDS murder and I remember a few men and women who killed their spouse because they did infect them. Time to mature little one, it is a real world and writing fairy tales needs to be in the I'm really immature section. I hear this it is just fantasy, yeah sex is just fantasy until you do it. What is fantasy one day is reality another, grow up.
 
What is fantasy one day is reality another, grow up.

The thing is, I really do worry about that. Part of why fiction exists is as a commentary on how we live, and/or how we want to live. If we in our stories embrace certain values that could have dangerous repercussions--rape, snuff, incest, crap like that--will it invade the real world?

People have had this argument for ages about video games, and so far nothing's been proved that satisfies everyone. In the meanwhile, I make my personal choice. Let others do what they want, but there are categories of stories I just won't read, and probably will never write in. That's all. (It also means I don't go out and seek excuses to get self-righteous all up in an author's face just because I disagree with choices s/he has made. I find avoiding temptation like that is the Christian thing to do... :rolleyes:)

(And the really funny thing is, I've been known to enjoy my share of violent shooting games!)
 
Addressed Feedback Before, but:

Yeah, I'm writing in the incest category... I get some fairly extreme reactions.

=Quote=
Just finished reading your three Temptations stories on Literotica. They are the dirtiest, filthy, decadent, degenerate and blasphemous things I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Loved every bit of them except for the part where Daddy drank the cup of piss. Never liked the taste of it myself. Loved the character Yvette. Wish my daughter was as cock crazy as her.
I hope you will continue this series or start a new one.
You write great pornography and as they say--a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.
So come on girl, get your mind back down in the gutter and give us more of that nasty stuff. You're good!!
=End Quote=

But it was remarks like these that kept me going:

=Quote=

Yvette is a GODDESS in every sense of the word. I would do anything to worship her. I would suck her father's cock. I would lick the shit out of her ass. I would drink her piss. She is a teenage supergirl!!! No man is safe around her. She could conquer the world. GOD I WANT HER!!!!

=End Quote=

This one was just plain batty:

=Quote=

hi whats up to the author who wrote about the slutty daughter at work if u is a male and your story is true u shouldve told your daughter girl u crazy im not drinking your piss out of your cherry cup fuck u show the pictures to your mom now if thats your thing bangin your daughter go for it this story had to be wrote by a female author no man can be that fuckin weak to drink they daughter piss if she blackmailing u or not like i said if thats your thing to let a female control u then go for it .im outta here i kickit with u later.

=End Quote=

The stories are here:

http://*******.com/yvettebaron

a.b.a.
 
~Quote~ La di da da, a happy ending... but Sarah just gets away with everything? No searching, no death? That's completely unbelievable. Half your story was good otherwise but the lack of emotion there destroyed MY feeling for it. <br/>
P.S. I'm pretty harsh on revenge. ~ end Quote~

This was possibly one of the more annoying negative comments I've had. I got it for the last chapter of Corine, and what makes me smile was the whole La di da da stuff. Of course I gave it a happy ending, lol it is a romance and how I wanted to end it. lol What made me laugh was that this person said they were Pretty harsh on revenge...yet in the first sentance said but Sarah just gets away with everything? No searching, no death?

Contradiction maybe?

Ive had a few anon emails before too, mainly commenting on me not being cut out for romance, and that I should be shot for my non-con. Jeez...just because I wrote a story the way IIIIIIII wanted to...I should be shot? As a new writer to Lit at the time, these comments nearly stopped me writing here entirely, but I got plenty of much kinder, constructive ones as well as really appriciative ones. I dont understand people that can comment on such things as not liking the story type, surely they should just...um..well...read something else perhaps? lol. I dont mind feedback that warns me of any spelling, grammer issues etc, places where I can improve, those kinds of feedback are useful at least.
 
I've written quite a few stories in the dreaded LW category and gotten every sort of comment imaginable - good, bad and ugly. Hell, I got a feedback on one such story to my e-mail just this morning that suggested a frontal lobotomy would be beneficial. I got a good chuckle out of that.

The thing is, I gave up worrying about those comments a long time ago. I don't write to please anyone but myself, so what people think of me and my stuff means very little to me. If a comment is too scabrous I simply delete it, but I don't mind negative comments. My philosophy is at least they're reading my stuff, and I usually learn more about improving as a writer from the negatives than from the praises.

I actually developed a bit of a relationship with good ol' Harry In VA (if you've written in the LW genre, you know who I'm talking about). I got to where I understood where he was coming from. He's brutally honest, hates deception and has a very low tolerance for bullshit, but if he likes a story, he'll say so. If he doesn't like a story, or certain aspects of a story, he usually gives very specific reasons why. And I can respect him for that, because it tells me that he's thought about what he's reading.
 
My newest Loving Wives story posted today. Having posted a 10-story series in the category last year, I was prepared for just about anything comment-wise, as well as ample 0-bombs and 1-bombs.

But this comment just cracked me up:

from Anonymous (of course):
Waste of time and talent, but I knew it wasn't going to be any good when they were watching pro basketball.
 
Some great comments here people, really made me laugh reading the strange way people's minds react to stories.

I think it is usually the way that whenever you get really nasty negative feedback, something really praising is not far behind, so it's worth taking everything with a pinch of salt. Here's two I got for one of my incest stories on the same day.

Ever considered a mental hospital?
Early on a pistol would have ended your total mental collapse, and with the history of what happened a couple of years in a mental ward and you would have been free.


Awesome!
This is the best incest story I have ever read on this site. Totally hot, expertly written and very inventive. I would give it a thousand per cent rating if I could. What do you do for an encore?


I love the fact that my story could produce such a wide range of different reactions! I'm not sure I entirely understand the odd sentence structure of the first one, but there you go, it made me laugh.

As I've mostly been posting hilariously negative feedback, I would just like to take this chance to show some of the stuff that really makes me happy, the kind of feedback I love to read. It's always nice when you feel the story has actually taken your reader into that world, like this comment for one of my crossdressing stories:

Beautifull
You made me feeling like a woman... Please keep my fantasy with the rest of the story.


I love it when somebody tells you that your story got them into a fantasy they would not usually have, like this one for an incest story I wrote:

Sizzling Hot!
I'm typically not into the incest thing, but this story gets my juices flowing - all over my panties and stockings. I love everything about it, from the beginning when "Daddy" gets caught, to the way his very hot daughter reacts and takes control, to how he's turned into a total cock crazed sissy. Absolutely wonderful!


Or, when you feel your story has influenced how people behave in their own sex lives. I got this in reaction to another crossdressing story:

Fantastic
My wife cought me reading your story with a pair of her silk panties on and as hard as a rock. We now have a srap on and I have a great collection of undies and have lost my cherry. Oh and love the taste of another mans come. Thanks !


Equally nice is when people come back and make comments showing they like more of your work than this one story. This comment I especially liked:

Another Sexy Story!
You always do a great job and the latest one shows you are becoming an even better writer!


Every writer would like to hear something like that every once in a while. It's always nice to have a fan, which is why I enjoyed this, the most recent feedback on my latest story:

mind boggling
I have to say this was one of my favorite storis My true fantasy, your writing is excellent in bringing vivid imagination to such highs. do keep on writing sweetie i am a fan and will wait for your next stiff cock story or to suck you off for your story


All of these were anonymous public comments, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those people for their uplifting words.

:rose:
 
I wondered if I was the only one that got these kind of moronic feedback comments. I got one the other day for one of my slut-wife stories that threatened to find out who I was so that he could come over and rape my wife. That's some serious shit, man! It was anonymous, of course, so I couldn't write him back, but I hope he tries - the wife and I both need some target practice with the Glock.

I think these people actually enjoy the stories and they feel so guilty about it that they feel the need to vent via feedback. This allows them to feel like they are doing some sort of public service or something. If they only knew how much we laugh at them...
 
At the end of my "Blindsided" series I got a comment from one of the regular "String the Bitch Up" faction. As I recall it called me "Just another man-hating slut", something that would surprise the heck out of my husband of 36 years. I think the reason he was so upset was that i actually had the audacity to make the HUSBAND in a LW story the villian. How silly of me right? After all, just peruse the catesgory. Nothing but virtuous men and slut women.

Another funny one came after one of my "Roomies" story "Jocks versus Nerds". The commenter was really upset that two single college females would actually have sex with one man each at the beginning of the story and another one each near the end. The exact comment was "The girls seemed to be looking for the best fuck they could find and it didn't matter who gave it to them. Just to slutty". I wonder if he would objected if it had been about two male students having poor sex with a couple of cheerleaders and then finding great sex with a couple of nerd girls from the Chemistry club? Think so?

However the funniest comment I have ever seen was not on one of my stories but on one of my best friend's lesbian stories. She was rocked (as was I0 to get the comment "What would a woman know about eating pussy?". How does he think most lesbians (and bi women) make love?
 
It's always fun to read some of the interesting feedback/comments people get. That is when I'm not wanting to pull my hair out for the poor author, so thanks for sharing. With some authors the feedback is more entertaining than the story. (But only because of the high drama of the comments, not due to poor writing.)

I'm new at posting. I'm new at writing, period. So far I've been told I'm 'thick', that I need to learn 'grammer', and on chapter 4 someone got so irritated at being bored he took the time to send me private anonymous feedback informing me. "zzzzzzzzzzzzz," he creatively concluded, just to be sure I got it!

But I've had some really awesome comments. I wasn't sure if I should respond to them or not, so I mostly didn't, but now I regret it. They really meant a lot to me. I can't pick an all-time favorite, but the one I got just today is pretty up there and I had to keep going back to read it, it was so wonderful. The poster said that from the first sentence they couldn't stop reading until the end. I mean, how special is that? Since this is the first story I've ever written, it nearly brings tears to my eyes that even one reader enjoyed it that much!
 
It's always fun to read some of the interesting feedback/comments people get. That is when I'm not wanting to pull my hair out for the poor author, so thanks for sharing. With some authors the feedback is more entertaining than the story. (But only because of the high drama of the comments, not due to poor writing.)

I'm new at posting. I'm new at writing, period. So far I've been told I'm 'thick', that I need to learn 'grammer', and on chapter 4 someone got so irritated at being bored he took the time to send me private anonymous feedback informing me. "zzzzzzzzzzzzz," he creatively concluded, just to be sure I got it!

But I've had some really awesome comments. I wasn't sure if I should respond to them or not, so I mostly didn't, but now I regret it. They really meant a lot to me. I can't pick an all-time favorite, but the one I got just today is pretty up there and I had to keep going back to read it, it was so wonderful. The poster said that from the first sentence they couldn't stop reading until the end. I mean, how special is that? Since this is the first story I've ever written, it nearly brings tears to my eyes that even one reader enjoyed it that much!

The last type of comment is the one that keeps us all writing and makes us determined to get better and better at our stories.
 
On my very first story I posted called Brown Lust, about the beginnings of incest in an Indian family, the very first comment I got was from some guy going off the racist end of things, saying that Indian people all love incest and they should be ashamed and such. Honestly, it was so strange, but I deleted it becauz of the racist content of the thing.
 
I love good comments and try to make it a habit to write some if I have the time. Reading on my phone sometimes means I am using my minutes. I've had mostly good comments thankfully but the rare bad ones throw me off. I don't delete them either and I don't know why either. Maybe I feel like a coward if I do or hope that others will rally. My weird one actually made me laugh and then get angry. After posting the story and getting it approved I kind of glanced at it and saw I should have done a little bit more editing too. (My problem is I get to excited to get a story out there when I actually get one finished. Abandoning 24 out 25 stories will do that.) He started it out with telling my I should buy a bag of commas. I laughed and nodded my head and then frowned when he went on to trash everything about my story. Mostly though I had to reply to him and tell him that I do my writing for free. If I charged him then he could gladly tear me down. If I forced him to sit and read my story then he could bash away. I don't to either so don't understand why I deserve any of it.

I don't get it but I guess I don't keep reading a story that I don't like. I stop and go back. Not always because I am on my phone too. I don't want to low ball a writer by finishing, I always vote if I finish, a story that I think sucks. Whether it is grammar errors or bad plot or something I am not interested in. That could be why most every story is in the 4 and up range is because we all only vote if we like the story.

I almost imagine there are only one, maybe two, of those total story bashing trolls out there. They just bookmark the story and go back to it to repeatedly to bring it down as best they can. Especially with some of those comments that all rang pretty close to the same feel to them that was remarked on earlier.

Lastly I am reminded of that Harold and Kumar movie. Where the prison guards are calling the guys they are raping fags for doing such a thing. They are forcing somebody do it and calling the other person names for it. Somehow something in their minds puts them on their moral high horse while somehow being able to read the entirety of a story that they supposedly don't like at all. Seems odd to me but I guess if it makes them feel better about themselves at the end of the day. They get the joy of pulling one off to a sex story and then for bashing the author for writing it and in their minds doing some good. That's what I write for is to make people feel good.
 
At the end of my "Blindsided" series I got a comment from one of the regular "String the Bitch Up" faction. As I recall it called me "Just another man-hating slut", something that would surprise the heck out of my husband of 36 years. I think the reason he was so upset was that i actually had the audacity to make the HUSBAND in a LW story the villian. How silly of me right? After all, just peruse the catesgory. Nothing but virtuous men and slut women.

Another annoying thing about those people is that it makes it almost impossible to leave a constructive criticism on an LW story without being drowned in the idiots' spew.

For ex, there was an LW story a while back in which the authoress created a wife who really did come across as somewhat evil, but didn't seem to intend that she be perceived that way. So how does one make that constructively intended comment about the perception gap without sounding like the lunatic rantings the flood the comment page? :confused: :rolleyes:

BTW, I really love some of your LW stories!
 
I wrote one story where the husband is cuckolded by his wife having a relationship with their son. Here's what I got back for it...



Fourthly, yet again this is another example of somebody seeming to have not taken in from whose perspective the story is written. He says "the dad doesn't have to take all your shit humiliation...all he would have to do is to file charges on all your worthless asses", completely ignoring that the story is written in the first person by the father character. He doesn't have to take it, he wants to!

Just wanted to say that I LOVED that particular story! ;) I love stories and fantasies about parents submitting to domination from their kids, especially their sons, and the bit where they were on their knees together for him was awesome!

The troll comments at the end were like a humorous dessert. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top