The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think there were twenty varieties of cookies. :eek: Wow!

Man, if I was near there I'd buy a platter...maybe two. ;)

Yeah, the little minx blew in without a word of explanation and buckled right down. She's back and that's all that counts. :D

Call me Tom, pleaz. TE's so...formal.

There is! I sent you a link to my page ... I'd post it but it's got personal info and stuff. ;)

woowoot! That's a good thing!

Shall do ... Didn't know what you went by on the boards.

There is! I sent you a link to my page ... I'd post it but it's got personal info and stuff. ;)

woowoot! That's a good thing!

Shall do ... Didn't know what you went by on the boards.

Thanks for the link, hon. You sure have pretty eyes. :kiss: I wasn't that close to you in Chi last March.

I've been okay. Just taking a bit of a break. Trying to get my priorties straightened out. Yano? What have you been up to?

Gosh, I hope they include us. ;) We missed you. :kiss: I sure did!

Writin' some, doin' Xmas shoppin', beachin' it, doin' chores...the usual.

Thanks for the link, hon. You sure have pretty eyes. :kiss: I wasn't that close to you in Chi last March.

Gosh, I hope they include us. ;) We missed you. :kiss: I sure did!

Writin' some, doin' Xmas shoppin', beachin' it, doin' chores...the usual.

I wish I had a beach to hang out on. :cattail:

Yeah. You guys are part of my priorities. It's glad to talk to everyone again. I see Sue is back. That makes me happy. I haven't done an ounce of Christmas shopping. Too busy. Have to work again tomorrow like Molly. Damn.

Hey Tom:kiss: ...Eli :rose:

Eli ..how are you?

Hey Trish. :kiss: How's it goin, sweetie?

I wish I had a beach to hang out on. :cattail:

Yeah. You guys are part of my priorities. It's glad to talk to everyone again. I see Sue is back. That makes me happy. I haven't done an ounce of Christmas shopping. Too busy. Have to work again tomorrow like Molly. Damn.

C'mon down and you can hang out on mine. ;)

You have to work too? Sheesh. What a bunch of slave drivers. I guess they want to get extra work out of y'all because you have Christmas Day off. :(

Thank you. I think I might have been too busy running around thinking I needed to be busy to really conversate with too many of the new folk. :eek:

Hey Trish. :kiss: How's it goin, sweetie?

C'mon down and you can hang out on mine. ;)

You have to work too? Sheesh. What a bunch of slave drivers. I guess they want to get extra work out of y'all because you have Christmas Day off. :(

I have 2 weeks off at Christmas. However, I have to earn my meager salary, and therefore, weekends are occasionally part of the package. :rolleyes:

Mmm... ever get that nice comfy feeling of being fed, warm, slightly buzzed and feeling snuggly. Yeah... that's me tonight. :cattail:

I've been good...catching up on reading and working on my two stories.

Glad to hear. I've been stumped on mine. I mean it's written, just not... well. I don't have the energy or creativity to work on it right now.

I'm also sending some feelers for FID and publishing, so that's got me worried. I might need to do a major edit to make it more marketable. :(

Glad to hear. I've been stumped on mine. I mean it's written, just not... well. I don't have the energy or creativity to work on it right now.

I'm also sending some feelers for FID and publishing, so that's got me worried. I might need to do a major edit to make it more marketable. :(

You are way too hard on yourself....and I know that I am very critical of what I write....

You on the other hand write fabulous stories that are begging to be published and I cannot imagine you having any problems there...

Joey! You big ol' hunk of man, you! How are you, darlin'?

Desires smolder under ice blue eyes as visions of you dance in my tortured soul. Run away leave these doldrums let us plummet the depths of each others being.

or we could have a beer.

I'm beat peeps. I think I'm outie tonight. I'll try not to be a stranger. See you tomorrow. :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you. I think I might have been too busy running around thinking I needed to be busy to really conversate with too many of the new folk. :eek:

We'll have to remedy that in March. ;)

I have 2 weeks off at Christmas. However, I have to earn my meager salary, and therefore, weekends are occasionally part of the package. :rolleyes:

Mmm... ever get that nice comfy feeling of being fed, warm, slightly buzzed and feeling snuggly. Yeah... that's me tonight. :cattail:

Yeah...hire one person and lay off two. A couple weeks at Xmas ain't bad tho. I'll bet most parents are steamed tho.

Not lately. *sigh* Want some company?

Desires smolder under ice blue eyes as visions of you dance in my tortured soul. Run away leave these doldrums let us plummet the depths of each others being.

or we could have a beer.

Ugh. I hate beer. Let's do that other thing.

I'd plummet with you anywhere. :devil:

I'm beat peeps. I think I'm outie tonight. I'll try not to be a stranger. See you tomorrow. :kiss: :kiss:

Good night, Eli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back