I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_me_ said:
I wanted to be, but was told convent girls don't do that!! :rolleyes:
There's lots of things convent girls aren't supposed to do.......but we'll not go there :D

So it's true what they say about convent girls then..... :devil:

I'm just amazed that two whole pages after you told us you were a convent girl, no-one has asked if you've still got the uniform.... ;)

Sorry, I've obviously been spending far too much time looking at Misty's pics.... :D

_me_ said:
I'm good thanks & how is my dirty :devil: ?? :kiss:

I am doing well so far...work was busy and a bit hectic. one waitress didn't show up at all so we were one short, so the day was a lil more hectic then most. Time to relax here on the boards for awhile.

hope ur day is going well. :kiss:

HI _me looking forward to the next pic series hope you don't keep us all waiting to long ;) HA!!!!

love all the pics so far hot and sexy thanks :kiss:

_me_ said:
He he......thank you :)
I'm having a good day, hope you are too :kiss:
Hi baby-doll :D I had a decent day. Pretty slow at work, but that kinda makes a 12 hour shift go even slower.
Oh yeah, I just remembered, your av shows off a 4th favorite part. Well, parts as they're a pair. On third though, all of you is pretty much a tie as to what's my favorite.

You're simply perfect. Awaiting whatever wonderful new pic series is next.

:kiss: big hug (((((((((((((((_me_)))))))))))))))

seasider said:
So it's true what they say about convent girls then..... :devil:

I'm just amazed that two whole pages after you told us you were a convent girl, no-one has asked if you've still got the uniform.... ;)

Sorry, I've obviously been spending far too much time looking at Misty's pics.... :D
He he......no, I haven't :D and I'm a good girl ;)

luvinoral2 said:
I am doing well so far...work was busy and a bit hectic. one waitress didn't show up at all so we were one short, so the day was a lil more hectic then most. Time to relax here on the boards for awhile.

hope ur day is going well. :kiss:
Hope you had time to relax!
I'm good today, didn't sleep well, so I'll be going back to bed for a sleep soon :) xx

herc91 said:
HI _me looking forward to the next pic series hope you don't keep us all waiting to long ;) HA!!!!

love all the pics so far hot and sexy thanks :kiss:
Thanks, glad you like them :) xx

DarkLordFett said:
Hi baby-doll :D I had a decent day. Pretty slow at work, but that kinda makes a 12 hour shift go even slower.
Oh yeah, I just remembered, your av shows off a 4th favorite part. Well, parts as they're a pair. On third though, all of you is pretty much a tie as to what's my favorite.

You're simply perfect. Awaiting whatever wonderful new pic series is next.

:kiss: big hug (((((((((((((((_me_)))))))))))))))
Slow isn't good a work :rolleyes:
New pics soon..... :) xx

_me_ said:
He he......no, I haven't :D and I'm a good girl ;)

Oh well, worth a try :D ....and I'm sure you're very good....

although I might not be using the word 'good' in the same way that you are :devil:

seasider said:
Oh well, worth a try :D ....and I'm sure you're very good....

although I might not be using the word 'good' in the same way that you are :devil:
Well, I don't know.....maybe we are thinking the same ;) x

_me_ said:
Well, I don't know.....maybe we are thinking the same ;) x

just as I thought...when you're good you're very good, when you're bad, you're even better :devil:

seasider said:
just as I thought...when you're good you're very good, when you're bad, you're even better :devil:
Lol :devil:
My sister has been in a car crash, she's in hospital, but ok..... :(

_me_ said:
Slow isn't good a work :rolleyes:
New pics soon..... :) xx
No not really. But it does give me time to think of all the naughtiness going on around here without me. Oh, wait. That's not such a good thing either. Oh well. Got new pics on their way as well. Need to get them off the cam.
Have a superb day.

Good morning, hun. How are you?

Sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she's ok.
Congratulations on hitting 500 pages. Hope you have a great day.
Talk to you soon. :kiss:

Good morning sexy! :kiss:

I just wanted to pop in to say hi before I head on out to work! Have a great day! :rose:

_me_ said:
Lol :devil:
My sister has been in a car crash, she's in hospital, but ok..... :(

send u and ur family my prayers and best wishes. hope she recovers quickly and is as good as new a quick as possible. :heart:

_me_ said:
Hope you had time to relax!
I'm good today, didn't sleep well, so I'll be going back to bed for a sleep soon :) xx

just getting up and going here...have to work, won't have the luxory of getting a nap in, at least not till later this afternoon. Hope you do get a chance to go back to sleep after hearing about ur sis. Take care hun :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back