New Member Introductions

Hello...erotica Lovers Like Me....well What Can I Say About Me...im Very Open Minded Person...can Discuss Anything Under The Sun,,,even Sex...i Must Admit Here In Our Country A Forum Like This Will Be Labeled As Pornography...but What The Heck Do They Know Abou The Drk Human Desires....they Are Just Too Afraid To Admit That They Have This Dark Urges Too Heheheheh

Welcome
 
My Very First Day

I am 33 years old and have recently experienced an amazing and albeit dramatic sexual revolution in the past four months. I met a man who seemed to be my dream man and who taught me the most exquisite things in bed, including the startling fact (for my once-thought-of-conservative mind) that I love to talk dirty and plan dirtier! This man and I have parted ways, very recently, and I find that I miss most the opportunities he had planned for us: orgies, swinging, MMF, MFF, MFFF, bondage, master-slave role playing, trains. We talked about it and I loved it! Our sex was the hottest I had ever had and I am saddened because I fear I will not find anyone else who is this adventurous and who I can trust. Trust. Isn't it the root of all that is wonderful in sex?

One day he asked me what my fantasy was . . . I couldn't respond because I had never really thought of the details, only amorphous themes and acts. I decided to write about our first sexual experience and send it to him; I believe he thought I didn't enjoy myself (wrong!) and that I was a bit frigid (wrong again!). My first story to him started me on an odyssey of expression. He asked for more and more stories and I asked for more and more experiences about which to write! I still believe I write best from experience so I was happy to recall the sensation rather than imagine it!

Our relationship is so freshly over, the paint on the "fuck off" sign is still wet and I still waffle between angry and broken hearted.

My hope is to find an outlet for my stories and poems. Although I will be forever grateful to this man for helping me realize my sexual desires (apparently they are great, deep and varied), I regret losing him for he truly was so supportive and encouraging with regard to my sexual explorations and my writing thereof. I wonder if he liked most that I wrote about him in very complimentary words! :)

I apologize for this very long introduction and I realize after reading it over that I did not provide a description of me. There isn't much to tell. Over time I will share but for now know that I look forward to the openness and sharing of the literotica members. Thank you for being a place I can go and share my thoughts and artistic ideas!
 
Well, like most people, I joined LE when I was in a 'randy' mood. While I waffle between leaving/staying, I continue to remain as I like the open sexuality of the board and the various discussions.
 
Hi!

Hello! I'm a happily married 41yo father of two. My wife and I keep our sexlife exciting and fresh by roleplay and fantasies! Most recently that has involved relating incest fantasies to each other and some very satisfying incest roleplay!! And Literotica stories give both of us alot of great ideas/material!

Rank :)
 
Hey guys and gals
I'm an 18 year old girl (yes this is true i shall be 19 in april) and i am an avid fan of mainly reading and writing stories, from all kinds of fashions, erotic being one of them. Although i haven't got much experience with actually writing my stories as i tend to make novel longs ones and so far have only written one full one which has only ever been read by me.
I'm quite shy, but if you ask me a question im most likely to answer honestly and then maybe regret it afterwards.
I'm engaged to a wonderful guy and i have no intention of leaving him :D. I'm not looking for love or an erotic cyber partner, but i don't mind talking to you.
Im not the most experienced person in the world but i can garuntee i have done alot of thing sexually so if anyone has any questions, such as "how do i give a blowjob" i will happily help you and guide you in any way i can :D

Other than that, feel free to add me as a friend and chat with me, i promise im a nice person :D

xx<3
 
New.... sort of...

Hello All,

Although I have been lurking around the Lit site for the past few years, I have only just become a member. I am a huge fan of all the authors here and have thoroughly enjoyed theirs stories, which have opened my mind to new experiences, and have also allowed me to see that I am not as different as I thought I was.

I am currently studying to become an educator, and will have my associates degree in a few months.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.
 
greetings to both of you..... you sound like you are going to fit right in here in the abode
 
New Here

Looking for friends in the literotica world. I'm a female 21 year old college student in New Orleans. My favorite things are books, music, movies, and baseball.
 
Hello!

I am a 37 year old female who loves erotica and chatting, the two go together very well, and although I have known about this site for a long time I have never ventured into the forum before. Earlier, I decided to take a look and my attention was immediately caught by something I read, so I joined and here I am :D

:rose:
 
Hello!

I am a 37 year old female who loves erotica and chatting, the two go together very well, and although I have known about this site for a long time I have never ventured into the forum before. Earlier, I decided to take a look and my attention was immediately caught by something I read, so I joined and here I am :D

:rose:

Hello and Welcome to Lit.
 
Hi to all LitErotica members

I am a 21 year old guy from Austria. I love web programming & designing, sports like swimming and soccer, music, clubs. Beside this I like to read about others sexual fantasies and why not .. maybe write some of my own and make some friends here.
 
HElllo im a guy who make money

That my introduction .. girls don't jump on me cos i work for it i have my own business on internet adult .. that it more about me in my new thred good day
 
nice to meet everybody! looked around here for a little bit and soon wanted to be active..hehe. i'm now ready for action and hope to spend much time with you:) thanks
 
Hellow All... My First Post:

I have been aware of this site for some time now and occasionally lurk, but I have just joined and would like to introduce myself.

I’m 48 years old and happily married to the love of my life for thirteen years. I’m a former Marine, Police Officer, High school History teacher, and now a technical writer.

It may sound odd, but all my professions to date have had a great deal of writing and creativity associated with them. And I’ve always been a little different and experimental sexually. So I thought I’d take the plunge and join this forum to express the kinkier and quirkier side of my creativity.

As to my kinky-quirky, etc. sexual side, I’m pretty open. I think you will find evidence of this in my future posts. Before meeting my wife I was a swinger and enjoyed MMF, FFM threesomes, foursomes and swapping. I’ve experimented with some bi-sexuality during my MMF and foursome adventures and my wife joins me in anal play with strap-on’s and double-headed dildos. I’d say I’m about 85-percent straight and 15-percent Bi. I’m very easy to get along with and try not to prejudge people or what they do and think. Unless someone really tries to piss me off, I always try to treat people as I would like to be treated.

My wife and I are not in an open relationship. We are monogamous, but if the right woman entered our life, I’m confident she’d happily invite her into our bed. I’m not fishing for that here. I’m just looking for some friendly contact and communication to satisfy my “cyber voyeurism”.

If anyone is curious, I’ll answer just about any question within reason. And while I do have particular opinions (as does anyone) I’ll keep them to myself unless they are helpful or encouraging.

I’m really looking forward to some good discussions and learning a great deal here. Thanks for letting me on board.
 
Not so new newbie!

Hello LE!

I've been around here for a bit, but just decided to 'introduce' myself!

I'm a 44 year old, married once & divorced mother of 3. I truly enjoy reading the art of erotic writing, and hope to someday write a few stories myself! I feel very new to all of the assorted desires of the board, but also feel 'awakened' by it!

Once I get my tongue back from the cat, perhaps will be up to chatting to others more!
 
Greetings from the frozen-tundra of Wisconsin. I'm a 29 year old single female who needs some excitement in her life. I'm open to talking to just about anyone about anything (but I won't cyber -- please don't ask). I would love to get to know people and learn everyone's "secrets". I'm laid back, easy-going, shy at first but that definitely changes once I get comfortable around you, and I love to HAVE FUN! I hope to make friends on here and to just find a place where I can enjoy myself and enjoy the others around me.
 
Hello. I'm a straight, single, white male in his forties with some ideals for a few stories that I would like to share or even try to write my self. Also I loved discovering that I'm not the only one with my kinks, that I'm not alone! Thanks.
 
Hi everyone...

I don't know exactly what to say so I will start here..

I was told about this site by a very good friend of mine.. if he is still here I am clueless about who he is or where I would find him here..

I am a 43 year old recently realized, submissive.. I live in the South but I am from Minnesota originally.. I have had the most wonderful Master in the world and I am out of the scene for now.. as no one has been able to replace him... (I wonder if that is usual)

I am not sure if I want to role play or just write some.. I have been told I have a way with words and I thought I might be able to share some of that.. but first I am going to read some and get a good feel of the place.. perhaps I may find a great partner someday..
 
Just saying Hi :)

I'm a mid 40's Australian.
I'm whatever I want to be inside my mind.
In reality, I'm single (and loving it). Mother to a 25 year old.
I recently found some energy after being diagnosed with a medical condition (nothing serious), and I now look forward to nearly every day with a zest I have not seen in a long long long time.
I had surgery on my hand for Carpal Tunnel two days ago, and while resting my hand, searched for places on the net where I could put my never ending imagination into words. After reading various threads, I think I found exactly what I want in here!
I love my own company more than anyone else's, and although I'm always friendly, I don't find it easy to make 'true friends'.
I change my mind constanly about pretty much everything, have an opinion about almost anything, but don't always voice it (on ocassion I have been known to ramble :rolleyes:).
I tend to do things I love with a passion rarely seen, have a spirit that yearns to be free, and don't beat around the bush or put up with other people's BS!
Nice to meet those who will inspire, ire and irk me in the future :)
 
Switch newbie

Hi everyone,

I guess I'm not new to literotica but I only knew about the stories up until yesterday. And until then it has been several years since I have paid the site a visit. So yesterday I just spent my time reading this thread. I found it very interesting and wanted to introduce myself today. So here goes.........

My screenname is pretty self explanatory. I'm a 28 yo MWF. I have been with the same guy for 8 years. We have been married for 1.5 years. I am by far the more adventurous one in the relationship. But he has for the most part been willing to entertain my kinkier side. After years of wanting to be submissive to him and coaxing him to be more dominant, I recently made an attempt to take the dominant role. The attempt went very well, but, it made me realize that while I am willing to be the sub, he truly is a sub. I am now unsure about how to handle this turn of events. While I admit I have had the more dominant personality in this relationship, I never pictured myself taking the dominant role. We definitely need a teacher to learn how to be dominant. So we can switch. I think since his taste of me being in control, he is more eager to learn the dominant role. He endured it, but wasn't overly turned on by it. And since, he has stepped up his efforts to be more dominant.

Is there anyone out there who has had a similar experience with a partner? How did you handle it?
 
hi guys, welcome to lit!

purrrrtee, subicuriusnymf: did you guys know about the BDSM forum? i think that might be of no small interest to you.

ed
 
Back
Top