Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Is it the weekend yet??

Long week.. just having some fun in bed...

Attachments

• Fun in bed.jpg
    Fun in bed.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • Fun in bed 1.jpg
    Fun in bed 1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,784
  • Fun in bed 2.jpg
    Fun in bed 2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,120
Absolutely stunning. :) You look like you are having a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Long week.. just having some fun in bed...

Inquiring minds want to know where are you hands and what are they doing in this wonderful photo
attachment.php
??

Also, may we get more than three photos tomorrow? DAve :devil::devil:

Inquiring minds want to know where are you hands and what are they doing in this wonderful photo
attachment.php
??

Also, may we get more than three photos tomorrow? DAve :devil::devil:

You take many photos in your line work :) Where do you think my hands are and in your professional opinion what am I doing?? ;)

You take many photos in your line work :) Where do you think my hands are and in your professional opinion what am I doing?? ;)

I am not a professional photographer, but I have some opinions of where your hands might be, and what they might be doing.

Mmm.. How is this naughty nurse going to be tied? Spread-Eagle..Handcuffed? In the front or back?? Do tell.. ;)

Both hands together above your head...2 pillows under your shapely ass...legs spread to the corners of the bed and tied securely....:devil:

Based upon my many years of photography and the study of human anatomy, I would hazard an opinion that you are gently holding the head of the luck person who is whipping you into a frenzy with their tongue!! DAve :kiss::kiss:

LOVE LOVE LOVE BBWs........also love that you're a Bears fan....I'm originally from Chicago.

The Stormtrooper Effect

I've told you all before about my love affair with Star Wars. Just thought I'd have some fun and take some Star Wars related photos. Am I hotter than Jango Fett?

Attachments

• Star-Wars!.jpg
    Star-Wars!.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Star-Wars-1!.jpg
    Star-Wars-1!.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Star-Wars-2!.jpg
    Star-Wars-2!.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 247
I've told you all before about my love affair with Star Wars. Just thought I'd have some fun and take some Star Wars related photos. Am I hotter than Jango Fett?

Interesting, very interesting!!
attachment.php

Glad you finally made an appearance tonight! DAve :devil::devil:

I think the zipper needs to be opened up!!
attachment.php

Dave :devil::devil:

Back