I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When you meet a woman that you'd like to "be with" how do you get the ball rolling? What do you say or do that communicates "I want to fuck you?""

My question was posed from a female perspective . . . is the come on from an older guy different? Is he more subtle? A couple of you have mentioned the importance of wearing a suit. . . not clear why I should wear a suit, I would think a nice dress, bare legs, no panties (just in case we "clicked") would be enough to convey my interest. My concern was recognizing his interest.

BTW I'm being facetious . . . :rolleyes:

"When you meet a woman that you'd like to "be with" how do you get the ball rolling? What do you say or do that communicates "I want to fuck you?""

My question was posed from a female perspective . . . is the come on from an older guy different? Is he more subtle? A couple of you have mentioned the importance of wearing a suit. . . not clear why I should wear a suit, I would think a nice dress, bare legs, no panties (just in case we "clicked") would be enough to convey my interest. My concern was recognizing his interest.

You don't have to wear a suit to be sexy. Bare legs, no panties, a very short skirt and frequently bending over and/or uncrossing your legs are all good ways to send sexual signals and see if there's any response.

The point is to be subtle and not just blurt out "I want to fuck you"...at least not in the first few minutes of conversation. :rolleyes:

You don't have to wear a suit to be sexy. Bare legs, no panties, a very short skirt and frequently bending over and/or uncrossing your legs are all good ways to send sexual signals and see if there's any response.

The point is to be subtle and not just blurt out "I want to fuck you"...at least not in the first few minutes of conversation. :rolleyes:

You're right, subtlety is the key, however trust me when I tell you that I have had men that I don't know or know only casually approach me and out of the blue say "I want to fuck you." It doesn't work. . . and I don't know why younger guys think it would.

For me it almost always starts with eye-contact, probably an accompanying smile. I've never been very confident at trying to initiate contact with women from stone-cold nothing, but the moment body language suggests some kind of mutual interest then I'm very confident at taking it further. And to me it becomes natural communication from then.

So a very typical scenario for me is, say we were in a bar (may be bad example, but just say) if in walking past a woman, or both waiting for a drink, if there was a definite meeting of eyes, a smile.. I might make a trivial comment just to see if there is any response. How long it's taking to get served, whatever, just to gauge whether she replies at all. From there, if a response is friendly, I'd have no problem furthering a conversation, maybe by asking a question.

To answer the "how is an older guy different", for me I am far more relaxed now at genuine, natural conversation. To me, if that isn't starting I wouldn't persevere. It could very well begin with humour... often I strike up contact with a woman when we both say catch each other smirking at something we've both noticed that's say a bit ridiculous (the drunk guy on the dance floor or whatever). It's then really easy to make some comment about what it is that's caught our eye. Whatever.

Just me, I'm not good at the "game". I rely on pretty straight-up conversation, and the cue to me to initiate that would be subtle body language. A sexy smile, whatever. Eye contact a biggie.

Last edited:
You're right, subtlety is the key, however trust me when I tell you that I have had men that I don't know or know only casually approach me and out of the blue say "I want to fuck you." It doesn't work. . . and I don't know why younger guys think it would.

The flirting and the seduction is a thrill for both parties too. It's definitely gets a person's pulse up when they get a sexual signal, deliberate or not. You can't help but get excited after you get a brief glimpse under her skirt as you wonder whether or not she meant to give such an intimate look, and you try to be sure that she's really not wearing any panties.

After seeing something like that, it's fun and exciting to flirt and see if she flirts back and see if the the flirting and teasing grow into something much more.

I agree

Being subtle is something we older men have learned, sometimes the hard way. The guys that said that body language is important hit the nail on the head. If a woman leans in close to speak to us. If she also lets me have a little glimpes of her breasts in doing so I will pay more attention. A flash of leg will also do it.

Now if this continues then I will be a little more forward with my flirting. There is a fine line between being a flirt and giving someone the right signals. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don't.

Older guys are will be more careful than younger guys. They don't want to insult a woman that is just being friendly. Some of the younger guys I have been around don't care. They just want an answer-yes or no. Sometimes us older guys will settle for a "maybe".

Being subtle is something we older men have learned, sometimes the hard way. The guys that said that body language is important hit the nail on the head. If a woman leans in close to speak to us. If she also lets me have a little glimpes of her breasts in doing so I will pay more attention. A flash of leg will also do it.

Now if this continues then I will be a little more forward with my flirting. There is a fine line between being a flirt and giving someone the right signals. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don't.

Older guys are will be more careful than younger guys. They don't want to insult a woman that is just being friendly. Some of the younger guys I have been around don't care. They just want an answer-yes or no. Sometimes us older guys will settle for a "maybe".

I think I can narrow this down a little:

A mature Bull and a young bull are looking down the hill at all the cows. The young bull say too the Mature Bull: I''m gonna run down there...and fuck one of those cows......You do that Says the Mature Bull..... Ya, What are you going to do. Says the young bull. The Mature Bull finishes chewing the grass in his mouth, looks the young bull in the eye and says; I'm going to walk down their and Fuck them all !!!

Exactly

A mature Bull and a young bull are looking down the hill at all the cows. The young bull say too the Mature Bull: I''m gonna run down there...and fuck one of those cows......You do that Says the Mature Bull..... Ya, What are you going to do. Says the young bull. The Mature Bull finishes chewing the grass in his mouth, looks the young bull in the eye and says; I'm going to walk down their and Fuck them all !!!

You got it exactly right.

OOOPPS. Some mature gentlemen have problems with their computers.

Last edited:

I think you almost have to start from subtle--unless you have a clear indication that the younger woman isn't going to be freaked out by your approach. The "I want to fuck you." approach CAN work with some women, because there are women who want to be controlled, who need to be controlled, for whatever reason. For them it's the only language they'll understand.

Suits, to me, are irrelevant. So are incomes, cars and other trappings of 'success'. If that's the lady's focus, there's a reason for it, and you need to be ready to pay the price.

But for the majority of young women, a subtle approach works best, a conversation that has both wit and depth, a getting to know you moment or two before you cross the threshhold of mutual seduction.

And for that 10% of younger women who would be totally intimidated by an approach from an older guy, it's essential for the man to step carefully, lest he be branded as a predator.

Each combination of people has a different set of rules. There are minefields of misunderstanding everywhere you go. If it was easy, we'd all have all the lovers we want. The ones that are worth working for have a smell all their own, and the quicker we learn where are efforts are useful, the happier we'll tend to be. :rose::rose::rose: to all you lovers

I think you almost have to start from subtle--unless you have a clear indication that the younger woman isn't going to be freaked out by your approach. The "I want to fuck you." approach CAN work with some women, because there are women who want to be controlled, who need to be controlled, for whatever reason. For them it's the only language they'll understand.

Exactly. You can always start out subtle. If you find out that your subtlty is boring her and she's hot for sex, you can quickly drop the subtlety. But you can't tell her "I want to fuck you" and then try and be subtle after you find out that she's not ready to hear that.

If she smiles and asks you if you're flirting with her, you're doing fine. If she slaps you and walks away, you're gone too far. If she slaps you, but doesn't walk away, and even smiles and moves in closer, you're in the sweet spot. :D

Yeah I think this says it all.....Love it...

Exactly. You can always start out subtle. If you find out that your subtlty is boring her and she's hot for sex, you can quickly drop the subtlety. But you can't tell her "I want to fuck you" and then try and be subtle after you find out that she's not ready to hear that.

If she smiles and asks you if you're flirting with her, you're doing fine. If she slaps you and walks away, you're gone too far. If she slaps you, but doesn't walk away, and even smiles and moves in closer, you're in the sweet spot. :D

But what if SHE wants to be the one getting slapped...? :devil:

But what if SHE wants to be the one getting slapped...? :devil:

Oooh, we're going way beyond simple flirting here.

If she wants to be slapped she's either going to have to do something to provoke a slap, and many people are very reluctant to slap another person even when there's reason to do so, or she's going to have to make it known that she wants to be slapped.

I've done and seen a lot of flirting, but not much slapping. Can't really give much advice other than to suggest you pick the right partner.

Btw, did you ever read "Dani's" article on slapping that she discussed in her since deleted thread? She discussed slapping at length.

Oooh, we're going way beyond simple flirting here.

If she wants to be slapped she's either going to have to do something to provoke a slap, and many people are very reluctant to slap another person even when there's reason to do so, or she's going to have to make it known that she wants to be slapped.

I've done and seen a lot of flirting, but not much slapping. Can't really give much advice other than to suggest you pick the right partner.

Btw, did you ever read "Dani's" article on slapping that she discussed in her since deleted thread? She discussed slapping at length.

No I didn't. But I definitely have my share of slap experience. For me, its an instant mental reset...

No I didn't. But I definitely have my share of slap experience. For me, its an instant mental reset...

"Dani" was an imposter here. She had a pic thread where she used another person's pictures, and she listed articles and stories that I suspect she didn't write. And some people have speculated that she wasn't even a she.

None the less, her article on slapping was very well thought out and well written. It was discussed here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=790802

She emailed me a copy for review and I may still have it if you're interested.

I had to go to Home Depot today to buy some things. A "younger" female helped me. She had me follow her to the hardware aisle as we chatted. I got what I needed then walked to electrical, where I ran into her again. We smiled at each other, She was very attractive. I just knew she wanted more.

When I checked out, the "young" cashier was very pleasant. She looked into my eyes and smiled. There were not many customers, so she seemed to want more. I had to get going. She was disappointed

Just getting home . . . had dinner with my BFF and her Dad who was visiting from LA. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I've known this man since I was in high school and have always thought him to be very dignified and attractive in a rough sort of Tom Sellecky way. He has to be mid-late 60s, but all I could think about tonight was how would he be in bed, how would he feel in my mouth, how would it feel him licking me. If not for my friend and my current relationship I'd definitely explore this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back