Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i do, but he's no around today :(
i always try to play nice and would never think of disrespecting anyone. if i do say something that someone finds upsetting please let me know so that i wont do it again.

Yuck that he isn't around today.. that is difficult, I know. ~sigh~

I'm sure you have gathered from your lurking, (we like when daddies/lgs do that before hopping on in), that we are generally a happy, peaceful family. :) Should an issue ever arise, it would ideally be discussed privately. Most problems can be worked out that way. We are also here for support..friendship and us littles, well..we're like sisters. :)

How has your weekend been?

Yuck that he isn't around today.. that is difficult, I know. ~sigh~

I'm sure you have gathered from your lurking, (we like when daddies/lgs do that before hopping on in), that we are generally a happy, peaceful family. :) Should an issue ever arise, it would ideally be discussed privately. Most problems can be worked out that way. We are also here for support..friendship and us littles, well..we're like sisters. :)

How has your weekend been?

it's been pretty good up although very quiet. Then i woke up this morning with a migraine that just wont go away, the pills help take the edge off but this one seems to want to keep hanging on.

so here i am surfing the web with my blankie and stuffies trying to be good

it's been pretty good up although very quiet. Then i woke up this morning with a migraine that just wont go away, the pills help take the edge off but this one seems to want to keep hanging on.

so here i am surfing the web with my blankie and stuffies trying to be good

There are a few here that suffer chronic pain, perhaps they can be of assistance. I battled migraines for years. Turns out, if was my then husband. ~sigh of relief~

You're welcome to cuddle with us girls under our big blankie...very comfy! (We hide all of the chocolate under here..shhh..don't tell! They think we'll never go to sleep..~giggles~

There are a few here that suffer chronic pain, perhaps they can be of assistance. I battled migraines for years. Turns out, if was my then husband. ~sigh of relief~

You're welcome to cuddle with us girls under our big blankie...very comfy! (We hide all of the chocolate under here..shhh..don't tell! They think we'll never go to sleep..~giggles~

hehe i promise not to tell *brings a big jar of nutella and some spoons*

JBM, I'm sorry about your headache (hugs)

I've got one, too, mine come and go..lately accompanied with other annoyances that I'm not even going to say outloud for fear of the Jabberwocky ...

JBM, I'm sorry about your headache (hugs)

I've got one, too, mine come and go..lately accompanied with other annoyances that I'm not even going to say outloud for fear of the Jabberwocky ...

*hugs* hope yours goes away soon too! Miss Primera and Mr Puff n Stuff will help keep the bad Jabberwocky away!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cam0Pic13-04-05_05.50.11.jpg
    Cam0Pic13-04-05_05.50.11.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 385
The curiosity is really getting to me!
Plus, I got a spanking with the paddle yesterday. A lot!!! Daddy even said he had no good reason to do it...so if we get caught, guilt trip!

So just banana milk and what kind of ice cream? I seem to be missing the spare car key. Cookie, have you seen it?

So just banana milk and what kind of ice cream? I seem to be missing the spare car key. Cookie, have you seen it?

Hi Daddy! Have I told you how handsome you are today..how much I love you?!

~wrapping one arm around Daddy's neck..holding his gaze and the other around his waist..slipping my hand into his front pocket...~

Here are your keys, Daddy!!!

Mint chocolate chip for me, please. :D

Migraines suck I've suffered with them for 26 years. Do you have any triggers? Only suggestion other than meds that work for you are....dark room, ice pack and sleep.

Migraines suck I've suffered with them for 26 years. Do you have any triggers? Only suggestion other than meds that work for you are....dark room, ice pack and sleep.

Solid advice!! The prevention meds did nothing for me.

~he's home! Abort mission!!~

i've had them for many years and cant for the life of me figure out the triggers, a lot of the time i wake up with them. this time of year is worse because i not only get them migraines but a lot of the time i get sinus headaches on top of them. Sleeping usually helps but then there are days like today where nothing seems to help. although right now it's not too bad thankfully

all the prevention meds ever did for me was make me sooo loopy i couldnt function

I was on 24 pills a day, just for migraines. I was a drooling mess. Ditched the job, doctor and the husband. I have only had a few in the last 10 years.

Solid advice!! The prevention meds did nothing for me.

~he's home! Abort mission!!~

Nor me. I now take dissolve on the tongue tablets at the start of a migraine, they taste like.........$&@$

Triggers are funny things....if you eat something for example the night before - it may not take effect until the next day.

I can't have dark chocolate, onions, most cheeses, strong smells (like laundry detergent) that I think is the main list lol.

Nor me. I now take dissolve on the tongue tablets at the start of a migraine, they taste like.........$&@$

Triggers are funny things....if you eat something for example the night before - it may not take effect until the next day.

I can't have dark chocolate, onions, most cheeses, strong smells (like laundry detergent) that I think is the main list lol.

i know that i have to stay away from MSG and the strong smells those are both instant headache material. Hmmm i did eat cheese last night *prays it's not cheese, i love cheese*

i know that i have to stay away from MSG and the strong smells those are both instant headache material. Hmmm i did eat cheese last night *prays it's not cheese, i love cheese*

If you stick around, you'll find NFL offers a wealth of knowledge!

Fellow cheese lover..I really hope that isn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back