Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning in my shower. Took the massaging shower head off the hook and turned it on the low setting. I first started gently grinding my hips so i could build up the intensity and then I turned it up to the medium setting. One leg was up so I really could get in there with the shower head. My other hand was rubbing my breasts and squeezing my pebble hard nipples. As the intensity built I turned the massager to the highest. I knew I could set let myself go...I fucked that shower massager with abandon while fantasizing about being fucked and sucked. I came twice and it was as pleasurable as it could be without a real cock!

Set me up for the perfect day 💖

This morning in my shower. Took the massaging shower head off the hook and turned it on the low setting. I first started gently grinding my hips so i could build up the intensity and then I turned it up to the medium setting. One leg was up so I really could get in there with the shower head. My other hand was rubbing my breasts and squeezing my pebble hard nipples. As the intensity built I turned the massager to the highest. I knew I could set let myself go...I fucked that shower massager with abandon while fantasizing about being fucked and sucked. I came twice and it was as pleasurable as it could be without a real cock!

Set me up for the perfect day 💖

Mmm... !

Yesterday morning in bed, while having a naughty chat with one of the sexy ladies of Lit (thanks, A! :heart:).

Stopped to take a break while walking on a trail in a bird sanctuary. Just unzipped, pulled it out, and shot my load.

At home in the bathroom with my wife's panties wrapped around my cock. She was tired so I had to entertain myself somehow :)

All over my wife's rack! ....

Because my little Princess Sukie (willingtobeused) made me so HARD & WEEPY! MY hip, hip, hip. HippyChick soulmate says SHE has got something for your Sukie! OH-OH someone's going to get they sweet little ass worn out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back