Do women really like to swallow

Yes.

When you carress her face as she takes your shaft..
When you play, with her hair as she's gagging deep

And when your palms squeeze her breasts as you thrust deep into her throat..

There's nothing more she likes than to have the 'reward' of your warm cum trickling down her throat.

She gazes at your content face and listens to your moan.... Knowing that SHE is responsible for all of it..

For the thick seed stuck on the walls of her throat as she gulps.

Yes. She likes to swallow.

I do really enjoy swallowing. I love the look on a man's face when I do. Knowing that I caused that. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that his wife didn't mind swallowing but wanted nothing to do with licking it off her body. I'm not as big of a fan of that either though I will absolutely do it if that's what he's into. For me it's the difference in temperature. Once it leaves the body it immediately starts to cool. If you think about food.. do you prefer your dinner to be hot or lukewarm? So I can get into licking it off my breasts or wherever but it isn't as enjoyable as swallowing straight from the source.

When you carress her face as she takes your shaft..
When you play, with her hair as she's gagging deep

And when your palms squeeze her breasts as you thrust deep into her throat..

There's nothing more she likes than to have the 'reward' of your warm cum trickling down her throat.

She gazes at your content face and listens to your moan.... Knowing that SHE is responsible for all of it..

For the thick seed stuck on the walls of her throat as she gulps.

Yes. She likes to swallow.

Exactly. :rose:

Amazing cybermiss !! Your bionic lips must feel so good compressed around his hardened shaft his head expanding with every pump of your mouth..Thank you for sharing
Thanks! I enjoyed writing it.... Not as much as doing it, though..... ;-)

Wow!! Sitting in a parking lot checking lit on mobile your words just started my blood flowing, feel myself expanding in my jeans...

Dollie

Some women I knew liked to swallow. Sadly I never could even though I tried when younger. Some women can climb a mountain, some can barely step up on a curb.
We're all different and hubby says that's what makes us fun.
He had to use our friends and some strangers if he wanted them to swallow. I didn't mind. I could and can still lick and chew. Just because I can't climb that mountain doesn't mean I can't ride up in a car or a lift.;)

I don't see why all women don't love it, It's very personal and very intimate. I love the idea of my husband swallowing my wetness when he performs oral sex on me, so I Imagine he feels the same when I do it for him.

When you drink from the glass, you are in control of you actions, you need to generate the energy to overcome your inhibitions, this is why it so hard. When a man cums in your mouth, you are faced with the fact that suddenly your mouth is filled with his cum. Now you have to decide to swallow - it's much easier.

I don't see why all women don't love it, It's very personal and very intimate. I love the idea of my husband swallowing my wetness when he performs oral sex on me, so I Imagine he feels the same when I do it for him.

Definitely

A lot of women feel "degraded"

It is however a communication issue rather than domination.
Once you have that rapport, I find that it is Indeed the lady that has more control

Boring wife stopped 10 years after marriage. I want her sister to suck me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swallow hers... I hope..might need help the first time
Will do mine if I happen to be bottom at the time and she likes the idea

My wife never worries about the option. It doesn't happen

Last edited:
I think it’s all matter of preference, one ex would never swallow only spit or let me shoot on her, another ex only swallowed and never wanted it on her, luckily I met my wife, she swallows, spits, takes it where ever I want to shoot it and she doesn’t mind at all.

Not Me

I like seeing my cum in my lovers mouth . . .

Especially thrilling when she returns my cum via a snowball

I've had several who loved to swallow and others who wouldn't think of it.
Also had one gf who asked after sucking my cock for 10 minutes or so, if I wanted her to swallow or not...seemed like a silly question at the time. Also, had a gf tell me "on the whole cum scale" mine tasted really good. Is there such a thing as a "cum scale"?
Now, I only wish my current sig other enjoyed it as much as others. :(

I think it’s all matter of preference, one ex would never swallow only spit or let me shoot on her, another ex only swallowed and never wanted it on her, luckily I met my wife, she swallows, spits, takes it where ever I want to shoot it and she doesn’t mind at all.

The good wife.

Okay, the not so sexy truth. I do it, but its for the benefit of my man. I'm not one of those women who will say I love the taste and the feel and Hmm give me more....

However, what I do like is looking him in the eye as I do it and those desperate little moans and thrusts as I suck him dry, and the little whimpers when I keep sucking when he's asking me to stop.

So the act can still be a turn on for me, but its more a reward to him for being good to me, than its my preference.

Personally I like to let some of it go into my mouth then let it ooze out as I keep going. I love it sliding down my chin and onto my tits. When I'm feeling particularly dirty I like him jerking off all over my face.

Okay, the not so sexy truth. I do it, but its for the benefit of my man. I'm not one of those women who will say I love the taste and the feel and Hmm give me more....

However, what I do like is looking him in the eye as I do it and those desperate little moans and thrusts as I suck him dry, and the little whimpers when I keep sucking when he's asking me to stop.

So the act can still be a turn on for me, but its more a reward to him for being good to me, than its my preference.

Personally I like to let some of it go into my mouth then let it ooze out as I keep going. I love it sliding down my chin and onto my tits. When I'm feeling particularly dirty I like him jerking off all over my face.

I like that last part about oozing out. That can be just as hot as swallowing the entire load.

fine by me...anytime you're ready...

For me I can't help seeing it as a personal affront when a lover spits out my cum...though I would never deny them the right to do so.

Back