Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something I'd like to try.
And the obvious one...both guys fucking me
In the Navy, to combat aerial gas attacks, ships are able to close every single opening to the outside air. Each opening is labeled with the letter W -- phonetically "William" -- inside a circle, so it's called "Circle William".

So naturally, many sailors fantasize about performing Circle William on a woman by having a dick "plug" each of her three holes.
 
Last edited:
double filled:)
yeah. I've done it with a guy and a toy. I loved it.
and I have this fantasy of being my guy's playtime enjoyment during the game. him have his buddies over, me blindfolded and tied down to the coffee table while they watch the game...
 
Last edited:
I'm really interested in this one, lately. Front or back, doesn't matter. Just want something amazing before I get older.
Me too. I'm 43, I really don't know how many more years I have to be such a sexual woman. I want to try it all before it's gone.
 
Finally owning up and posting mine here.

Its an art gallery, wide open areas, blank walls with small areas set around. Each station has a piece of furniture; a small bed, a couch, perhaps a stock or a St. Andrews Cross. Tables are set around with a variety of implements, some soft and sensual, some painful and harsh. Before the gallery opens nude models are brought in for each place. Some male, some female, a variety of body types, one or two per station.

The patrons are welcomed and given a card that explains that orgasm is itself a work of art, and art should be experienced individually. They are invited to go from station to station, making use of the toys and tools with the models to induce an orgasm from either the model or themselves.

The viewing becomes a series of sounds, from whips cracking to voices moaning, laughter and whimpers. At the back of the gallery, the farthest point from the door is one particular model. She has be trained to hold back her orgasm to edge but never climax. The greatest variety of toys are at her area, and patrons see her as a challenge, the ultimate pinnacle, who can make her break her hold. For hours she sweats, shivers, endures everything that everyone can do and yet she perseveres. The showing is over and I congratulate each of the models, show them to a clean up room where they can shower and dress.

The last model, the one who never cums, I put my arm around her waist and lead her to room with a bed. I lay her down, help her relax, then as I hold her in my arms, I whisper softly "now".

She trembles a little then it grows as she finally releases her pent up frustration. My fingers tease her clit and nipples, stimulating her to help the climax ripple on and on and on. She collapses, in my arms, sobbing my shoulders as I stroke her hair.

Her breathing quiets and slows as she starts to get drowsy and sleeps. I hold on more and think about tomorrow's showing and how well she perform again.
 
My most taboo currently in my mind would be to be tied up and forced to orgasm via some sort of toy. See how long I could handle it ;)
 
Tame...

I know this sounds tame but I'd like to have an attractive lady who is a complete stranger masturbate and allow me to watch. I've pondered several variations to what happens during that session (no speaking/speaking, no touch/touch, I stay clothed or we watch each other, etc).
 
Just some ideas as to what men think is really is a kinky taboo for a married woman to comment
 
Me too. I'm 43, I really don't know how many more years I have to be such a sexual woman. I want to try it all before it's gone.

In the interest of disclosure, and out of respect for your admission, I'm 48, so I'm closer to “the twilight" than you.

Here's hoping 2014 allows all of us to enjoy a fantasy, or maybe two!
 
im really into golden shower (play with it, wtach her wet herself, drink it, done it already)

and scat (for now just play with it i guess, sadly now experience :( )

if anyone wanna share fantasies or rp, faquapa0815 on yahoo msgr
 
Just some ideas as to what men think is really is a kinky taboo for a married woman to comment

I would love to be able to read a woman's mind and know what secrets she harbors.

It's always the sweet quiet ones who knock you sideways.:devil:
 
Submission, and watching him play with himself, and slapping my pussy with his penis, maybe more??

I get to watch mine play with himself sometimes, its wonderful.

My taboo is firmly remaining in fantasy land. I'd like to have some strange long term three way relationship where both my boyfriend and I are with a fit, fairly dominant (although only sometimes D/s/s, not lifestyle) older man. And it would HAVE to incorporate the fact that I like to look like a man, but remain female underneath, and sometimes my other half wears panties. So me and my other half would still be together but we'd both sort of belong to the fit older guy too. And continue with gender bending and watching each other and threesomeness. And of course I could go to sleep warmed on both sides.

:D I need to write this shit down.

This is the most ridiculous one, seeing as there isn't anything else I'm into that is really taboo for me. This is taboo for me because its so ridiculously elaborate.
 
Skylarfalling,,, You just need to cum on out here to LasVegas and I will make your fantacy cum true!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top