Men in showers and Lockerrooms

How can a curious guy not get hard reading this thread. I'm on my way to the gym and hang out in the showers. LOL

All three of those are great, but the last one is over the top. Love that anyone could walk around the corner and catch him in the act. Of course if I caught him, that cum wouldn't be flying into the air-I would make sure not a drop was wasted.

All three of those are great, but the last one is over the top. Love that anyone could walk around the corner and catch him in the act. Of course if I caught him, that cum wouldn't be flying into the air-I would make sure not a drop was wasted.

Hi txfuncouple. That treat would not make it to his chest

Hi txfuncouple. That treat would not make it to his chest

Oh, not even close with my lips clamped tight around the base of that shaft and his cock in my throat. Wouldn't spill a drop.

Wouldn't that be a sight to see if you came walking around the corner?

Why yes you can!!!

Oh, not even close with my lips clamped tight around the base of that shaft and his cock in my throat. Wouldn't spill a drop.

Wouldn't that be a sight to see if you came walking around the corner?

Totally agree...I would get my mouth on that cock as quickly as I could and swallow every drop of that hot load😋😋😋

Always love the homoerotic atmosphere and bromancing bantering in group showers and locker rooms!!

Hope this counts.

Attachments

• Shower.jpg
    Shower.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
IDK if it's a locker room but..... he can CUM to my room anytime!!

m9alsBlh.jpg

Shower show

I had a fun experience this week in my gym. Shared a steam room with a few guys after my workout. One handsome guy in particular, very outgoing, swimmers build and a speedo started a conversation. My time was up so I hit the shower, lucky for me he took the stall across from mine. I had my curtain pulled closed but it had a clear top. But this sexy man left his open and positioned himself on an angle for me to admire his sweet ass and perfect, shaved, cut cock. At first I thought it was just luck but he never changed his position while showering. I took the opportunity to jerk off then and there with a soapy hand while watching him watch me. I had a great cum shot and quickly remembered we were in a large gym so I finished my shower, dried and dressed. I saw him on my way to the parking lot, we exchanged nods and I told him I would be Saturday, he replied "good to know". If I see him again I am going to take a chance and see where it goes.

I had a fun experience this week in my gym. Shared a steam room with a few guys after my workout. One handsome guy in particular, very outgoing, swimmers build and a speedo started a conversation. My time was up so I hit the shower, lucky for me he took the stall across from mine. I had my curtain pulled closed but it had a clear top. But this sexy man left his open and positioned himself on an angle for me to admire his sweet ass and perfect, shaved, cut cock. At first I thought it was just luck but he never changed his position while showering. I took the opportunity to jerk off then and there with a soapy hand while watching him watch me. I had a great cum shot and quickly remembered we were in a large gym so I finished my shower, dried and dressed. I saw him on my way to the parking lot, we exchanged nods and I told him I would be Saturday, he replied "good to know". If I see him again I am going to take a chance and see where it goes.

Damn!!! That’s awesome! Guess I need to hit the gym again!!!

Last edited:

That's one of my fantasy's or to be at at bar and a guy in a bathroom just grabs you and slams you into the wall or a stall and starts kissing that turns into a blowjob ect..

Back