Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again. 😳

I think I am getting better at taking compliments. :).

I take photos for my love but dislike the whole thing. I enjoy the camaraderie of lit tits though.

I know it can sound like false praise, but as one who enjoys taking pics, take it as being legit.

Camarardie of like minded souls if why we are her, I guess. I do like Lit tits ....:D

I enjoyed a productive day. I found my missing underwear, but not my shorts of the missing toy. Very odd indeed.

I had s rummage in some boxes g got Down from the loft for me ( I sent something up I wanted to keep down but I won't ask him to go back up, I don't actually NEED it.

I'm pretty ready for an early night 😳.

Early night? It's only half past five....:D

I know 😳

My girl dog had been having me up quite a lot in the night ( understandable, we are almost half way through her first season, it's heavy and she needs to piddle and stretch her legs and have lots of cuddles; I get it❤️)

I also really like sleeping these days 😊 I used to be insomniac, now unless I have a reason not to sleep I can sleep LOTS. :)

LOL... Well that seems reason enough. I do like my sleep.... Except any more than 7 hours makes my arms ache... honestly....

I even love a siesta. I have been found without more and more but I expect to take them while on holiday at least :) I feel better on nap days :)

I find the most tiring time of day is around about now, especially this time of year. Guess what I'm doing to stay awake?
Yes... Litting......:D

Why do I feel like I'm talking to a 19-year-old who's not fully aware of WIITWD?

The interwebs are not a user friendly place sometimes.
Shall we form a virtual posse and string someone up by their zeros and ones?

Like tits?

As it was I who did the revealing, I'd be the one to string up, though at least I think it might be less painful when done by the ones and zeros than by, for example, the thumbs.

I have revealed my tits, such as they are, without radical consequences as far as I can tell.

As it was I who did the revealing, I'd be the one to string up, though at least I think it might be less painful when done by the ones and zeros than by, for example, the thumbs.

I have revealed my tits, such as they are, without radical consequences as far as I can tell.

I meant to string up those who caused you regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back