Steam Iron

LallyH

Literotica Guru
Apologies, moderators, if I'm on the wrong thread.

My first lover, at college, many years ago used to ask me to get a duvet, cover his balls, and use a hot steam iron over the top of it whilst I jerked him off. It used to frighten the life out of me - I was terrified of getting the iron too hot, the covers too thin and burning him horribly. But he loved it. He said his absolute fantasy was to be in an industrial laundry and to be able to lie on one of the horizontal steam presses whilst the top was closed on top of him.

As I said, he was my first lover so I had no idea at the time whether or not this was typical male fantasy stuff. And I have now realised, all these years later, that I've not come across this one in anything I have read or seen.

So, the question is, has anyone else?

And before you ask - no, it doesn't get the wrinkles out....;)

Last edited:
Never heard of it before...but then again there is a whole lot I had never heard of until I joined this forum a few weeks back. ;)

I remember reading once that if you open a Sears catalogue to any page, whatever is on it, someone, somewhere, is sexually excited by it. You must have just got lucky with that one.

I am still in search of the man who's fetish is doing dirty laundry and cleaning windows...

May your search be successful, and if you are lucky enough to find twins, shout me ;)

I've never heard of it, but I'll have to add it to my list of things to try. It sounds like it should be kind of similar to a heated mattress.

Never even thought of it as an option before now... I think I'd be too worried to want to try it, but apparently he enjoyed it. Wonder how he discovered that...

My first wife was from Finland and we had a good-sized sauna in the house.

Her absolute favourite thing was to get in there, getting sweating up a storm and diddle herself to orgasm after sweaty orgasm, then get me hard and mount me. She would get off almost the second I entered her and keep doing so until I couldn't hold back any longer an filled her. She would then lie back and have a snooze in there. Even when she wasn't particularly horny she would put on quite a show for me and just give me either a really sweaty hand job or blow job.

To each their own I suppose, who am I to argue? :D

I'm glad you got to join in with her :)

I didn't even get my ironing done......

When there's sex to be had who gives a fiddlers damn about laundry? :D

I don't think me jerking him off and getting nothing in return counts as sex! No wonder my mind wandered to laundry.....

Last edited:
New to me

My first lover, at college, many years ago used to ask me to get a duvet, cover his balls, and use a hot steam iron over the top of it whilst I jerked him off. It used to frighten the life out of me - I was terrified of getting the iron too hot, the covers too thin and burning him horribly. But he loved it. He said his absolute fantasy was to be in an industrial laundry and to be able to lie on one of the horizontal steam presses whilst the top was closed on top of him.

As I said, he was my first lover so I had no idea at the time whether or not this was typical male fantasy stuff. And I have now realised, all these years later, that I've not come across this one in anything I have read or seen.

And before you ask - no, it doesn't get the wrinkles out....;)

I am as perverted as the next guy, but have not heard of this one before.

Though, I did do something stupid when I got mad. Was on a trip, took pants out of suitcase, wife complained about wrinkles in my pants, I grabbed the steamer, applied steam to pants while I was wearing them, put a nasty blister on my leg. Glad I did not start at the zipper.

I am as perverted as the next guy, but have not heard of this one before.

Though, I did do something stupid when I got mad. Was on a trip, took pants out of suitcase, wife complained about wrinkles in my pants, I grabbed the steamer, applied steam to pants while I was wearing them, put a nasty blister on my leg. Glad I did not start at the zipper.

Was your wife sympathetic to your plight! Or did she just laugh? :D

And before you ask - no, it doesn't get the wrinkles out.
...;)

Nope that is a new one for me....if I haven't said it twice...I've said it a thousand time......EVERY ONE HAS A FETISH....some more extreme than others

Hot on Balls

I don't know about the hot iron thing, but I admit that in the shower sometimes I get the water as hot as I can stand and use the shower head to spray it on my balls...and it feels amazing. I have no idea why or how I figured that out, but I like it.

I laughed pretty hard over the line about 'no, it did not get the wrinkles out'.

I am more curious how exactly the dude you met (which is a first I have ever heard of this and that's actually pretty interesting seeing at how much research I've given this sort of thing) got the idea to use an iron. The heat, that seems to be pretty common believe or not for dudes to stimulate their testicles. Same thing with the covering or constriction. But to use an iron?? He runs the serious risk of damaging his testes with the thermal heat exposure. My hats off to the guy for his ingenuity.....still not something I am exactly going to try. But everyone has different kinks.....what an interesting 'first time' indeed.

I am really curious how that impacted your view of males after and since him. When did you realize that what the dude did was atypical for stimulation? I hope you didn't meet the next few guys and bring out a steam iron every time you went to the bedroom. Cuz that would just be awesome....lol

A few questions

With the steam on or not?

What setting did you use?

Would a moist heating pad work as well?

I laughed pretty hard over the line about 'no, it did not get the wrinkles out'.

I am more curious how exactly the dude you met (which is a first I have ever heard of this and that's actually pretty interesting seeing at how much research I've given this sort of thing) got the idea to use an iron. The heat, that seems to be pretty common believe or not for dudes to stimulate their testicles. Same thing with the covering or constriction. But to use an iron?? He runs the serious risk of damaging his testes with the thermal heat exposure. My hats off to the guy for his ingenuity.....still not something I am exactly going to try. But everyone has different kinks.....what an interesting 'first time' indeed.

I am really curious how that impacted your view of males after and since him. When did you realize that what the dude did was atypical for stimulation? I hope you didn't meet the next few guys and bring out a steam iron every time you went to the bedroom. Cuz that would just be awesome....lol

I think it was the steam that was the attraction. He was very specific about using an iron, and my suggestion of using a hair dryer instead was rejected outright.

He told me that his previous girlfriends had all refused point blank to indulge this particular whim, but instead of thinking that perhaps that was the best reply, I rose to the challenge with my sub's desire to please and became quite adept, probably because of the amount of practice I got. It's a pity really that this unique skill was never required again :)

After he'd dumped me, I squealed about his special habit during the obligatory post-breakup bitching session with my best friend. She was a year or so older than me, and far more experienced in the strange ways of the male, so when she roared with laughter for half an hour, I got the hint that this was perhaps not typical behaviour. Which saved me from the embarrassment of mistakenly reaching for the iron the next time I found myself confronted by a naked man with a glint in his eye :D

He got in touch with me again recently and apparently he has fathered three children, so I didn't do any lasting damage. He has never managed to sustain a relationship though - perhaps he is still searching for the woman of his dreams...the owner of a laundry!

I'll admit, I'm a bit like that guy in that I like heat sometimes. But I get my heat in the same manor as another poster, with the shower massager and hot water. As much as I enjoy heat, I've never thought to use a curling iron as a dildo. At least not with it turned on. :rolleyes: An iron just sounds too dangerous! :eek:

I think it was the steam that was the attraction. He was very specific about using an iron, and my suggestion of using a hair dryer instead was rejected outright.

He told me that his previous girlfriends had all refused point blank to indulge this particular whim, but instead of thinking that perhaps that was the best reply, I rose to the challenge with my sub's desire to please and became quite adept, probably because of the amount of practice I got. It's a pity really that this unique skill was never required again :)

After he'd dumped me, I squealed about his special habit during the obligatory post-breakup bitching session with my best friend. She was a year or so older than me, and far more experienced in the strange ways of the male, so when she roared with laughter for half an hour, I got the hint that this was perhaps not typical behaviour. Which saved me from the embarrassment of mistakenly reaching for the iron the next time I found myself confronted by a naked man with a glint in his eye :D

He got in touch with me again recently and apparently he has fathered three children, so I didn't do any lasting damage. He has never managed to sustain a relationship though - perhaps he is still searching for the woman of his dreams...the owner of a laundry!

Able to steam clean testicles...quite the skill indeed...you should find an Asian Laundromat, prostitution and cleaning all in one-stop-shop.

Amazing that dude is a father, I can only imagine what the kids might think if they walked in and saw Mommy doing some ironing with daddy.

But all kidding aside (including the borderline racist/stereotypical Asian comment I made), I am now really curious about this steam thing. Can't say I have ever really thought about it when I'm in the shower. That may actually be a pretty fun thing to do with a lady-friend next time we're in the facility together.

Great share btw....any other crazy/interesting antics? You have me piqued for more!

Not all irons have steam, most steam irons can be used without steam.
I have a floor steamer...
Did he specific the steam setting?

Not all irons have steam, most steam irons can be used without steam.
I have a floor steamer...
Did he specific the steam setting?

Oh yes! It wasn't just the heat, there was something about the steam that was the turn on for him, the steamier the better :D

Back