New Story Advertisments

The first couple of women of wrestling-based stories that I've submitted to the site have been approved.

Rebellious Boom - TNA Wrestling story. The gorgeous TNA Knockout Rebel has a very unique, and pleasurable, way to make peace with the group of three Jersey Shore-gimmick hunks of The BroMans of Robbie E, Jessie, and DJ Zima.

The Unbeaten Challenge - S. Sparx - The stunning Seleziya Sparx (of ROH and AIW fame) attempts to defeat The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder (OC) in a match where is she loses, she gets fucked in the ring. I'm sure you can guess which way the contest goes...
 
Driving home for christmas

Well here is my latest offering it tells the tale of a man driving to be with his children and reflecting on his life and the role that Christmas has played in that turmoil.

www.literotica.com/s/driving-home-for-christmas-1

It's a bit on the long side, sorry about that. I hope you find it was worth it.
 
Third part to series after 9 years!

I finally wrote a follow on to the first two chapters of my "To Take Advantage..." BDSM stories. (They could be in the NC/reluctance category too). The new chapter is pretty short, but I'm already well on the way with chapter 4 - no 9 year break this time!

You can find the new chapter at:

www.literotica.com/s/to-take-advantage-ch-03-of-two-sisters

Hope you enjoy it, as always any feedback comments or criticism is appreciated.

Mike
 
I finally posted a new chapter in my Non-Human story, Alraune Mandragora

http://www.literotica.com/s/alraune-mandragora-ch-04

It has been a long time. I apologize to any readers I left hanging! Thank you for your feedback in the meantime, it has been encouraging.

A new chapter of my first story The Cross (Mature) is on its way. Andrew returns!

I have a new story in Mature as well, titled The Practice. It is about a boy and his high school principal, Elena.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-practice-ch-01

Thank you to the readers who took the time to comment. I never get a chance to discuss my erotic fiction, so it is appreciated.
 
This is what you need...

Truly, everyone needs something sexy, something that makes you feel…deeply—then, of course, more sex. I have the story for you. I know it’s a little late because Christmas is tomorrow but not too late to get in the mood, ring some holiday bells, entrap someone under the mistletoe, take a body warming and heart reaching break from it all. I think you will love it. It's actually a little autobiographic, but I won't tell you the parts. You have to guess. Try not to cry. Besides all of that I’d very much appreciate it, because what you think matters. The chance that you may read me is worth the Spam.

Happy Holidays.

~ABG

2046580451-The%20First%20One3.jpg
 
Two Sisters, One Story

After a long hiatus from Literotica, I've returned to post my third story, and my first in the Incest/Taboo category.

"The Story of Us" is my attempt at a well-plotted, realistic look at how two sisters might wind up falling in love. It's story-heavy, but features what is basically one extended sex scene. For me, emotions and not simple 'screwing' are what make a story, so those who prefer Porn Without Plot probably won't dig this one. On the other hand, those who like the idea of Plot With Porn (or just a massive girl/girl scene): why not come have a read and let me know how I did?

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-story-of-us-4

All feedback and critiques are welcome, and anonymous comments are allowed. Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing your verdict. :)

*huggles*
Areala-chan
 
Mood Ring series

Announcing the Mood Ring series!

Hello everyone, I am proud to announce the debut of the Mood Ring series in the Lesbian Sex category.

This series will tell the story of a young Emergency Room Nurse and how she comes to realize her love for the beautiful Trauma Surgeon who pieced her life back together.

I have already penned 8 chapters in the story and will be releasing them in series. I wrote each chapter as a stand alone, but they flow well into each other.

They have a slow story telling and character build-up, but they will climax with some hot love-making in the final 3 chapters (that I have written so far)

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it :)

www.literotica.com/s/mood-ring-ch-01

Thanks and hugs,
Posey_Honey

*edit to clarify series category
 
Last edited:
SIX (6x) New Stories approved today!! Happy 2015!!

Some of them good, some of them 'ok'...just cleaning out my hard drive and starting fresh for new material.

Best part so far? One story being told that I have excellent grammar...whereas another I completely misspelled the word 'Absence' in my title, something folks are def reminding me of.

Lesson learned...when submitting your 6th story at 1am...yea, freaking proof read your data fields for submission. 48hrs until I get the corrections put up...
 
New Story up!! Its essentially the complete 'story' (Cat's Reunion) for a previous release (Cat's Winter Solstice). It includes a lot more background and characterization, not to mention sexy fun time, than the shorter piece does.

Still not 100% of where I want to go with this as I planned on making it a series. But upon reflection think I may be losing folks with a male lead for the series in lieu of a female. I may try to swap up the arrangement but it changes the circumstances....but now I am just rambling.

Read it. Critique it. Enjoy it. Tell me how to fix/improve it - constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Regardless...more stuff coming down the pipeline this week. Gotta keep this training running, yo....
 
Yay! Another new story was posted this AM!

Submitting to Advances (BDSM)

First person POV that I did via yet another writing exercise. Def a lot more aggressive in description of sex stuff than I have released in my earlier works, so hopefully it plays. Far from perfect, but eh, practice makes perfect I suppose.

Back to writing the next thing...
 
Sexy Short, my first

Hello All,

I wrote a short and submitted it recently. It's about a first meeting, and I'd really like some feedback. I am currently writing another one, possibly longer, that I want to participate in the valentines contest with. Any feedback would be great, but constructive feedback would be preferred, LOL. Thank you in advanced. It's a quick read, only 2 pages long, and focuses on the action, not the story.
http://www.literotica.com/s/sexy-short-ethan-and-lana
 
New Story up...trying my hand at the Romance angle of things...

Check it out: Stolen Kisses

Side Note: I dropped 2x instances of humor in with the sexy stuff...curious if anyone will pick up on either incident or assume its just stupid dialogue. Gotta have fun with this stuff, right?

Anyhow, enjoy, read, rate, rant and so on por favor.
 
It's non-erotic, so I doubt it'll get many views, but "Four Little Words" has just been approved by the management. It's a short story about a law professor's poignant final exam for his students, and a reminder that no matter what, we can always learn from our mistakes.

http://www.literotica.com/s/four-little-words-1

Enjoy! :)

*huggles*
Areala-chan
 
Back
Top