OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Then we'll use it. Just start on the night of the show... we'll send out messages handmade work hours limited to two pages of replies. I'll need to get structural and organized.
 
Hmm...You want to edit the intro post then? We can put all pertinent info on it.

I can probably write an NPC girl so we have more dancers.
 
maybe each character should have a time lapse post covering a couple of weeks worth of action to get us all off on the right foot?
 
Still not fully recovered, and family health problems keep me from writing. I miss writing with everyone, if anyone wishes to write for my characters can.
 
((((Wolfie))) I was going to check on you this week if you hadn't checked in. Miss you!!! I am glad you are on the road to recovery.
 
So what's going on with the thread while celestial is gone for about another month and half?
 
Well with work picking up my time is limited. But guess who has a date tonight ^-^.

Oh and I'm getting my own apartment soon with no WiFi yet, so I'll be splotchy until I get that all set up and stuffs.

I'll edit everything when I get a chance, just if you could post your roll here if you aren't already part of the cast/members on the op
Thanks guys, love Ya!
 
Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!

Feeling in the mood to write but not sure how to start, hate it when this happens.
 
Happy 4th weekend to you too Phoenix. I'd be up for writing for an hour or so if we decided to start it like a few weeks after we last stopped
 
I think we were all supposed to do time lapse posts of what our characters have been up to for several weeks. But I am not sure. I never got a clear picture of what we were doing.
 
Back
Top