New member with short erotic stories

First of all, I know my writing skills aren't as profound as some but I do hope you'll see the imagination and enjoy. Here's one to start with-

I could sit like this forever and never get enough it. Of you. Of us. Of this feeling. Your hands holding my head. Mine holding yours. Absolutely in tune with each other as we both take in the other. Every move and twirl of our tongues. Your hands moving through my hair and against my neck. All so gentle and passionate. This thing you do to me that makes me shiver and shudder. Sending excitement everywhere. You love it too. As I hold and run your face and grab gently at your hair. It's all creating a melancholy bellow from deep within our core. We are one this way. The simple act of kissing. It's the erotic, intimate way we sync in this act. We see into each other using our tongues , hands and bodies. Using our senses to inhale each other. Taking in each others pleasure. Struggling for air to breathe. Somehow living off this adrenaline we are sharing. Even taking these breaks, I get to savor your scent. Your taste. Your soft skin as I feel you up. Knowing this perfect creation is mine. All mine. As you kiss and carress me, I can tell you feel the same. The perfect attraction is pure chemistry and not based on looks alone. I could be blind and still crave you just the same. You! We own each other. Our bodies, minds and souls. I can feel every reaction your body gets. And you can mine as I sit naked in your bare lap. Everything is bare and raw. Open and exposed. Skin to skin. Your heart is pounding just like mine. This thudding in my veins sending desire down my body. My chest is heaving with swollen and erect peaks. An ache runs through my belly and a pleasurable yet painful throbbing between my legs. Your chest is doing the same and I didnt need to feel the swelling ache between yours to know it was there. I had felt it stir and awaken in your kiss. As the moans and sighs escape your mouth, telling me exactly what was happening. How this intimate connection triggers our body signals through a kiss. It's not just a kiss, it has meaning and emotion as our lips touch. Our tongues and hands work magic. This is where true lovers start. As my wetness flows from me, you
feel it pour into your lap and it surged through you just as your hardening twitch did me. At any moment I could slide right down on to you. You could slide right into me. Our hands could move further to ease the pain. Your fingers could slide right over my most sensitive parts and set the ache free. My mouth could lower in your lap and let you release. You could lower to mine and set me free. It's nice to ache together. My legs wrapped around your waist. Taking and giving breath. Giving chills and fluttering blood coursing through our veins. Landing right at our most sensitive of nerve endings. Smelling you. Tasting you and feeling you in every sense. Catching your eyes staring right into mine. Into me. My God though, it's your sounds that drive me insane. Every single one you make me release is heaven to you too. I can tell. We could end this right here. Hardness into wetness. But why? We own each other. We have all of each other. This is when I really feel I have you the most. This is where we get the best of each other. There's more to come, more to explore. Not now. I whisper in your ear, "Love me like this always".

Hi. Welcome to the site.

I don't mean to discourage you, but this isn't the place to post these stories. People are happy to help with ideas or suggestions, but Literotica has a story side and that's where stories should be posted.

Lit has a 750-word minimum, so you may need to either group your stories together or simply make them longer, but you can submit them.

If you do submit to the site, I'd heavily advise that you break your paragraphs up into much smaller pieces. I didn't read either of your stories because all I saw was a wall of text.

I agree, PL.
This seems more appropriately inserted in the Exercises thread.
AH is not the place.

Back