Yo

GirlintheMoon

Romantic
I didn't even realize this was here (thanks LaRascasse)! What have I been missing out on?! A chance to show how neurotic and bizarre I am outside of my stories...?! I hate myself right now.

So, I'm just introducing myself and saying hello. My stories

I'll be lurking here now, for sure.

-GIM

Last edited:
Welcome. Now you will see why many of us don't get as much writing done as we might. Still, hanging out is mainly fun and usually interesting. :)

I didn't even realize this was here (thanks LaRascasse)! What have I been missing out on?! A chance to show how neurotic and bizarre I am outside of my stories...?! I hate myself right now.

-GIM

ROFL

Welcome to our zany group of wannabe writers. Have fun while you're here. Post on threads that interest you.

Also you should know it is customary for all female members to post nude pics of themselves on their first threads. :p I hope you shall adhere to this grand tradition.

Jokes apart, have a blast here, GIM. :rose: :nana:

-GIM

Hi there and welcome!

ROFL

Welcome to our zany group of wannabe writers. Have fun while you're here. Post on threads that interest you.

Also you should know it is customary for all female members to post nude pics of themselves on their first threads. :p I hope you shall adhere to this grand tradition.

Jokes apart, have a blast here, GIM. :rose: :nana:

I just tried to make a joke and failed. Forget it!

Hi, Bramble.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.

-GIM
Yeah, I just found out that lit had forums last week.

Even though I'm new, welcome! :D

Welcome to the Funny Farm, GIM. :D

Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't feed the trolls, refrain from political discussions, never, ever post on the General Boards (those people are nutso), feel free to ask questions, all noobies should bring doughnuts to every sex therapy session, keep your powder dry and your lips wet, watch for falling morals and drive-by perversions and above all enjoy yourself. ;)

Welcome to the Funny Farm, GIM. :D

Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't feed the trolls, refrain from political discussions, never, ever post on the General Boards (those people are nutso), feel free to ask questions, all noobies should bring doughnuts to every sex therapy session, keep your powder dry and your lips wet, watch for falling morals and drive-by perversions and above all enjoy yourself. ;)

Thanks for the warning, the welcome, and the fun. I have a feeling this will be quite the adventure.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyNickel

Even though I'm new, welcome!

Good, so I'm not alone! Thanks!

Welcome to both of you. :rose::rose: This is a great place to hang when you're looking for an excuse for not writing. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyNickel

Even though I'm new, welcome!

Welcome to both of you. :rose::rose: This is a great place to hang when you're looking for an excuse for not writing. :)

Thanks!

Awesome, so whenever I suffer from writers' block I'm totally blaming this forum. Makes me feel a lot better!!!

Welcome to the both of you.

Get 100 posts and you can have an avatar here. ;)
Get 1000 posts and you can have a custom title like mine. ;)
Oh and at 1000 posts, we consider you a 'guru' around here. ;)

-GIM

Welcome aboard and I have no doubt that you're funnier than Larasscasse (you'd have to be:rolleyes:)

Enjoy your time here and as far posting nude pics of yourself?

I wouldn't do that on a public forum, so you can just PM them to me and I'll just tell everyone how hot you are.:D

Welcome aboard and I have no doubt that you're funnier than Larasscasse (you'd have to be:rolleyes:)

Enjoy your time here and as far posting nude pics of yourself?

I wouldn't do that on a public forum, so you can just PM them to me and I'll just tell everyone how hot you are.:D
As usual, his advice always make sense (most of it).

Welcome to the fun house. Just watch out for all those mirrors. Some are not what they seem and some are not mirrors. ;)

Have fun and enjoy the madness.

We do actually talk about writing ever once in a while so pay attention.

Back