Whats you`re Subs name

It drives me up a fucking wall, I think it's so stoopit. Especially in announcments; "Welcome Y/you to O/our glorious dungeon, W/we hope that Y/you will find everything Y/your heart desires."

Yeah, I/i desire to read the text without hiccuping.
Is it any wonder that we love you so much? :heart:
 
I like names that make sense together. Bacon and Egg. Beavis and Butthead.

So something like "Deep Throat" maybe?

Like Mischief and Mayhem?:rolleyes:
When she's her typical nympho self she's Myschyf,when that Submissive streak of hers kicks in she's Wench and calls me Wolf,which she says is my Dom
side since she's always called me her overprotective "Old Dog"
 
I've always just been slave, and he is Master (which rhymes so nicely with Bastard when carefully mumbled).

P.S. Loverskitten, I think I wuv you!
 
We "take turns" with roles so we both have one..mine is baby boy to Goddess and hers is "kitten" for "Sir or Master"
 
My sub is also called kitten, it just happened one day when we were talking. She was in a hotel with work and sounded half sleepy and soft and I just had an image of her being all curled up and soft but she also has a mischievious side like a kitten
 
If I recall, I think I let her choose several suggestions and I finalized it

She definitely picked her domme name tho, LOL
 
Heyyy...whats up my name ia Britt im a dom from Az new to this site and i wanted to know if anyone came up with creative names for there subs and whats your dom name¡¿¡¿
You should connect a slave's name to what his turn ons are. Do NOT insist on calling a slave something he/she doesn't find appealing. It's going to spoil the mood, trust me. Perhaps you could have your slave write a list of options down?



Maybe check your attitude at the door
Certainly, I get why people are annoyed with the grammar issue. But why should she check her attitude at the door when so many others don't? Understand, I'm not pointing at you necessarily. I'm just pointing out that there's plenty of posters with "attitude" on this board.
 
She calls me Sir, I call her when teaching sub, when guiding wren .
 
Hmmm. . . . I've gone by many names in the past. . . .

One of my Doms never used a name for me. I called him by his name.

Fav. Dom usually called me 'little one' or 'little lexi', depending on his mood. Sometimes 'girl' was used, usually when he was telling me to stop doing something. He was always Master to me, unless we weren't playing or when he gives me permission to call him by name.

Most recent used "Master's slut." He was either Master or Dom.

Of course, those are the names they would use at the beginning, or to soothe. That doesn't include all the wicked names I'd get called during the act :O
 
Back
Top