Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok its nearly 6am here and I've not long woke up, and I am horny as hell. Anyone have any advice?

I have just read the exchanges of you lovely ladies and it's sent me over the edge. My first orgasm tonight. Left me shaking. My nipples still need playing with. Maybe I'm just not done yet! Ooh

Rub those pussys

ANYONE for a THREESUM
1315861701755.jpg

I have just read the exchanges of you lovely ladies and it's sent me over the edge. My first orgasm tonight. Left me shaking. My nipples still need playing with. Maybe I'm just not done yet! Ooh

It appears you are having a good time. :cathappy:

If anyone cares to know, I was able to get some relief last night after hours of torture.
Shower masturbation was an incredible reward! x

She's wearing some tight pants and a tight firm fitting shirt. So basically she's showing off her shapely ass and perky breastss. Let's just say when she's walked by my office I've had wandering and has gotten me a bit excited. :devil:

Okay, I've got it. Do you have enough privacy for wandering fingers too?

Totally agree...we are consumed by our urges and it doesn't matter what day it is.

Reminds me of the camel commercial.....Guess What Day it is? Guess What Day it is?? It's the day that I frig my pussy!!!! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back