So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

RedBones..

You have my description of 'Having a cock in your mouth' down to a "T", Perfect and lovely. What a turn-on to read, I love to suck in hubby's cock and feel it swell in my mouth - and run my tongue over the mushroom head - and best if the way his cock tightens before it cums and I can feel it pump and surge...
Oh My...

Oh Mansome, Lick my nipples with me, our tongues touching and teasing. As my eyes meet yours and we smile, I see you have your hand cupping and massaging curioussxy's tight Ass cheeck thru his jeans, What a turn on it is..
(come on honey - join in) :rose:

Damn, one n' all...this thread's better than 10 cups of coffee for a mid-day pick-me-up. :nana:

*sits back and watches the goings-on...trying valliantly to keep my hands on the keys* :D

Thank you for the wonderful visions, all...and for making me crave cock more than ever!

Is it hot in here?

BayAreaBluEyes said:
Damn, one n' all...this thread's better than 10 cups of coffee for a mid-day pick-me-up. :nana:

*sits back and watches the goings-on...trying valliantly to keep my hands on the keys* :D

Thank you for the wonderful visions, all...and for making me crave cock more than ever!

This is about the best thread I've seen i n a long time. Tomboy, you would be a great F for a MMF threesome. I'd love to help ravish your hot body! :p

tomboy58

Thanks for the comments tomboy58 :kiss: I've had a lot of practice :) My wife loves to watch me suck on a nice big one and I love to give her a good show. We have a couple we get together and have a foursome with and he is just over 9 inches and very thick. I have no problem taking him all the way down and he is a heavy cummer.

I agree with you that feeling it surge in your throat is so HOT!!!! I sometimes just let him cum with his cock down my throat while I'm squezzing his balls ever so lightly. But I must admit, I love the taste of cum so must of the time I pull him out and stroke his cock and fill my mouth with his cum. Snowballing with my wife gets her hot. I also love to let him fuck her and then I'll suck her pussy clean.

Here's a picture of my cock for you :kiss:

Some Day

I haven't had one in my mouth yet but what I'm hearing from everyone, is that it's total bliss. I can imagine myself on my knees swirling my tongue around a man's balls while I stroke his cock with my hand. I then run my tongue up his shaft and take his cockhead into my mouth. I completely lose myself in the heavenly sensation of a hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

While I'm licking and sucking for all I'm worth, a hot sexy woman like Tomboy is watching ang getting herself off. While I'm pleasing the man, I'm also pleasing her. While she's stroking herself, I'm licking, sucking and worshiping a man's cock until his cock swells, his balls tighten and he shoots his gooey load into my mouth.

I swallow most of it but save a little and give Tomboy a cum kiss. Afterwords, I lick and suck her all over any way she wants it.

well ive been practacing for ages and i can finaly suck my own which i think is so good i really enjoy myself but would love to suck somone elses aswell.

this is such a great thread.

Sheewww....

Boy guys It is Hot in here today.....

RedBones - you and your wife need come see me and my husband ;) :D

Have a great day guys... I know I am - I have pictures in my head now... :devil:

:rose:

Glad I could make it back here. I've lost track of how many times I have jerked off thinking of my last conversation on this thread. I too would love a MMf threesome. Right now though still looking for right time and guy to suck my first cock with. Been working out and I feel very good about myself, which always makes me hornier. Got some new boxers that feel wonderful rubbing my cock through them. Speaking of cocks I just came looking at mansomes profile pic again...mmm. :nana: Hope a few of us can get on here at the same time again! Oh and maybe I could help get your husband hot Redbone?

oh guess that would be tommyboy's husband. :eek: Anyway I have always liked tomboys, my wife is certainly one. Easy to hang out with and very enthusiastic in bed ;)

Yeah,
This is a great thread. All this talk about MMF and cocksucking is so hot. Maybe someday the right situation will come along and I'll finally get to experience the joy of having a cock in my mouth. MMMMMMMM

Hi there guys.. sorry I haven't been able to hop on this awesome thread for a couple of days.....

I see we have some new members jump on in here....
hello gentlemen....

ahhh more cocks to ponder and think...
how nice they would feel in my mouth.........

Tomboy! *kisses* sexy lady.... I think having you on this thread is awesome.... Looks like I did a wonderful job sucking your husband's cock... sure hope I can do it again.. *laughs*

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of these new guys on here.... how can we wonder how their cocks would feel in our mouths if we don't know what they look like?

;^)

mansome said:
Hi there guys.. sorry I haven't been able to hop on this awesome thread for a couple of days.....

I see we have some new members jump on in here....
hello gentlemen....

ahhh more cocks to ponder and think...
how nice they would feel in my mouth.........

Tomboy! *kisses* sexy lady.... I think having you on this thread is awesome.... Looks like I did a wonderful job sucking your husband's cock... sure hope I can do it again.. *laughs*

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of these new guys on here.... how can we wonder how their cocks would feel in our mouths if we don't know what they look like?

;^)
I guess I'll just have to dig up my camera. Mansome, your cock looks nice and suckable.

Hello, all...just checking in!

Hope everyone has a sweet, steamy night filled with lots of visions or dreams of sucking a lovely cock.... ;) I certainly know it's been on MY mind all day....

I would like to taste a cock, a nice fat one. I want to run my tongue around the bottom, stick the tip of my tongue in the slit and then take it around again. I want to lick up and down the shaft and feel his nuts in my hand. I want to take the head in my mouth and make him forget about any blow job he has ever had. I want to feel the warmth of his blood through the skin. I want to make him cum. I want him to think that this is the best he has had. I want him to thank me for making him feel so good and to come back for seconds when he thinks he can take it.

bi golly said:
I would like to taste a cock, a nice fat one. I want to run my tongue around the bottom, stick the tip of my tongue in the slit and then take it around again. I want to lick up and down the shaft and feel his nuts in my hand. I want to take the head in my mouth and make him forget about any blow job he has ever had. I want to feel the warmth of his blood through the skin. I want to make him cum. I want him to think that this is the best he has had. I want him to thank me for making him feel so good and to come back for seconds when he thinks he can take it.

oh my..... I wonder who this lucky guy is who's gonna recieve this wonderful treat....

Tommy4u said:
I guess I'll just have to dig up my camera. Mansome, your cock looks nice and suckable.

well thank you sweet man.......
it's been awhile since another man has tasted it too......

very sad.......

tomboy58

tomboy58 - I would LOVE :heart: to visit with you and your husband :) I bet your pussy is SO sweet tasting!!!!! Especially after your husband has cum a big load of cum deep in your pussy!!!!! I would love to see you and my wife make love to each other :) I bet you would LOVE to see me and your husband suck on each others hard cock? It would be SO SWEET to let him cum in my mouth and then I would share his cum with you and my wife!!!!!

Oh.. RedBones...

Now I have made quite a picture in my head out of your wonderful description there. :D I would Love it, I want to see it - yes, and taste your wifes clit after you have fucked her hard with that nice cock......
Shew...

Mansome Honey...
You did a better Job on his cock than you could know... :p hope the pictures give you an idea.. *smirking to myself**
*Big Hug* Someday youll be here to taste it with me **devilish chuckle**
I will keep it warm and hard for you ;) :kiss:

Good evening gentlemen.... any of you guys find out what it's like to have a cock in your mouth yet? ;^)

Nice to see this wonderful thread take off.. hope all you guys are happy, healthy and horny tonight..

and of course you too Tomboy... *kisses* you sexy vixen

I'm a straight guy who has sucked cock.

If you've never done it before, it's kinda wierd. Not at all what you'd expect (or at least what I expected).

First, the head is really spongy. And then the cock is, like, this really big THING. It just stands there basically.

And it doesn't taste at all like food. I know that sounds silly to say, but pussy does taste a bit like food. Cock, on the other hand, tastes like what it is-- skin.

And you'd be amazed at how fast a cock can make it to the back of your throat for the gag reflex. A third of a cock had me feeling like I was gonna suffocate (and it's not like anybody wants you to suck a third of his cock).

But, for this lukewarm review, I kind of liked doing it. I really liked trading hand jobs. And, being straight, giving head felt like I was doing something very, very bad. That was hot.

Mike260 said:

If you've never done it before, it's kinda wierd. Not at all what you'd expect (or at least what I expected).

But, for this lukewarm review, I kind of liked doing it. I really liked trading hand jobs. And, being straight, giving head felt like I was doing something very, very bad. That was hot.

I guess that makes me a straight guy who wants to try it. I love women. I like the way they feel, the way they taste. I like the fact that they are different from me. On the one hand, if I had sex with myself, I would know exactly which buttons to push to get off. On the other hand, being with someone who is so much unlike me make it more interesting.

Mike260 said:

First, the head is really spongy. And then the cock is, like, this really big THING. It just stands there basically.

And it doesn't taste at all like food. I know that sounds silly to say, but pussy does taste a bit like food. Cock, on the other hand, tastes like what it is-- skin.

And you'd be amazed at how fast a cock can make it to the back of your throat for the gag reflex. A third of a cock had me feeling like I was gonna suffocate (and it's not like anybody wants you to suck a third of his cock).

Mike what an honest assesment you have there.. It's refreshing to see a man talk about his experience and not hype it up just to be sexy and flirtatious...

so what about cum? do you like the taste of that? Do you mind swallowing another man's semen?

Well, by golly, be safe and have fun. I've been married a long time now, so it has been a while since I've given head (that phrase itself probably dates me). But, now and again, I still find myself in the dark with the quiet reminscence of sharing hard cocks and shuddering orgasms with another man.

Back