So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

Who wants to help me suck this guy's cock?

big18.jpg
 
how do you handle to guilt?

want to give another guy so bad!! the guilt and shame from years of sunday school keeps me from trying. OH yeah, I am not really attracted to guys, just cocks. Make sense?
 
i harbor no guilt concerning my love for dick. i don't think god is real concerned with my sex life, actually.
 
I got a cock like that only bigger LOL

don't lie dude.


you're circumsized. hehe
 
like you need to ask?? Of course I do and you need to my cum to I bet
 
no i've just taken up a strict diet limiting my protien intake. sorry i'd hafta spit.

not.
 
mansome said:
Johnny... you've never tasted cock before?

Nope...not yet, though I tried doing it on my wife's dildo and pretending it was a man. That just made me want to do it more. I've got my eye on a guy and his girl, but I don't know if the guy is into that. I know his girl is with it, but still feeling things out. Don't want to fuck up a perfectly good friendship. Just hope I can get to experience this before I get too damn old.
 
Johnny Rockets said:
Nope...not yet, though I tried doing it on my wife's dildo and pretending it was a man. That just made me want to do it more. I've got my eye on a guy and his girl, but I don't know if the guy is into that. I know his girl is with it, but still feeling things out. Don't want to fuck up a perfectly good friendship. Just hope I can get to experience this before I get too damn old.


Johnny... oh you'll love it man.. I know you will....
yeah that's a tough situation not wanting to ruin a friendship... and you probably really don't want to just meet a random guy at a gay bar......

if your first choice doesn't pan out.. maybe you should try to find someone from Lit in your area and go from there.. after you talk and feel comfortable for a while....

hmmm where you from?


*laughs*
 
Johnny..... the first man I was with was a guy I met at a gay bar I went to out of curiosity... He was almost 60 and he invited me to his place to give me a massage...... he had one of those massage tables at his house too... he asked me to strip naked.. I did and he mentioned what a nice cock I had but didn't touch it... He stripped down to just his boxers so he could press his warm body against me while he was pressing his magical hands into my flesh...what a wonderful feeling that was... he kneeded my body so well... and when I was totally relaxed and almost asleep he turned me over and took my cock into his mouth and sucked me dry..... I spent the night in his bed but he didn't want me to do anything to him... I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and woke up wanting to taste his cock....... I found it and it felt so wonderful in my mouth.. soft at first then growing hard as I held it warm and wet between my lips...........

I'll never forget...

and I still crave
 
You've got me craving it, and I've never even done it! I never thought I'd say this,but I need some dick.
 
Johnny Rockets said:
You've got me craving it, and I've never even done it! I never thought I'd say this,but I need some dick.

believe me.. I know exactly how you feel.... for 30 years of my life there is no way I would have thought I would be a man who would want to suck cock... I was never homophobic and defended gay rights I never thought of myself as being close to being gay or bi..... but the one experience turned it all around...

now.. in saying that.. I'll never have an emotional relationship with a man.. only a sexual one.. and in the end I'll definitely share the rest of my life with a woman.. no doubt about it.....
 
mansome said:
.. I'll never have an emotional relationship with a man.. only a sexual one.. and in the end I'll definitely share the rest of my life with a woman.. no doubt about it.....

I totally agree with you there.
 
getting a tad drunk...... I would love a cock in my mouth right now...
 
This was amazing,

and after he was finished with me, I said, "Shit, that was like something I'd write about." So, I am.

He's down in the garage, painting some trim that he has to install tomorrow at a job. I'm sitting here, in my usual spot, my eyes glued to some smut on the monitor. He comes upstairs and asks me, "Don't you ever get tired of that?"

"No, I really don't"

"Well, why don't you give me a blowjob while I sit there and gamble."
(He likes the online casinos, it does for him what porn does for me. And he didn't pose it as a question, he stated it. Very matter of factly.)

I stand up and tell him, "Well fuck yes I will." (I'm so easy it's sick)

He takes my place in the chair and flops his cock out at me. He slides his jeans down to his ankles and spreads his thighs wide as I start sucking him, feeling his dick get hard with the warmth and wetness of my mouth. I love it. I breathe him in deeply, smelling his slightly sweaty crotch. I suck the head of his cock like a tootsie pop. I draw it out...for a while. I know I can make him come quickly, but I let him spin again and again on the e-slot machine for awhile as I tease his cock. Pushing my tongue into his piss slit, rubbing the large ball of my tongue piercing along the shaft, then sliding up and down him several times in succession, only to slow up and tease some more.

Then I hear him say "Twenty four thousand..." (He's not playing for real money this time, of course.) I begin to get serious about sucking his big cock, and use my tongue to press it against the roof of my mouth while I swallow it to the root, again and again. My hand goes from his balls to the spot between his balls and asshole, rubbing it as I suck him. It about a minute I hear him saying "Oh fuck" under his breath, and he come in my mouth. I groan as his cum covers my tongue and swallow it hungrily, still probing his piss slit for more even after he's finished.

Ok, I've made a short story long. But just so you get the gist, we then traded places (truely amazing in itself, that he got down on his knees for me..I was shocked.) and he began to suck me to the most intense orgasm in recent or semi recent memory. I was blown away, to say the least.

He stands, I lay panting in the chair. I reach out and grab his cock, and say, "You want something else?"

"We could do that."

"Oh, really? Cool."

We go into the bedroom and I suck him again until he's fully hard, and then straddle him, sitting on his cock and feeling it slide all the way into me. We both groan. My eyes are shut; just seeing him under me as I ride him is enough to make me come. I move my ass up and down, fucking myself with his big cock, making him grab my ass and slow me down some. He grabs my sides and maneuvers me onto my back, proceeding to fuck me so hard I am actually yelling obscenities. (This is a good thing.) He is slamming into me so hard that it hurts. But it's so good, too. He pushes my legs way up, and now they're on his shoulders, and he's looking down at me as he slams his dick into me over and over.

He's as breathless as I am now. He pulls out and tells me to turn over, and re enters me from behind. This is when I really start yelling. He holds my hips tightly, digging his fingers into my flesh as he smacks into me, literally pounding me with his dick. I'm saying filthy things now through my gritted teeth, telling him to fuck me harder, to fuck his slut...to use me...to make himself come using me...

And he does. And it was mind blowing. And, it might be a year before I get something of that nature again. Well, unless I meet up with my virtual bf, that is. So I hadta share.

Ok, carry on.
 
Back
Top