Fabric on skin turn-ons

  • Thread starter american_beauty
  • Start date
A

american_beauty

Guest
So I usually don't wear a bra at home like specially when getting ready for bed. The other day I found an older t shirt that i had liked but forgotten cause it had shrunk and the cotton was coarser but i was at home and wore it. Soon I found myself getting turned on 'cause the fabric was rubbing against my nipples and it actually staring feeling real good. Have others have had similar experiences with clothes they have worn?
 
I have enjoyed going commando in pairs of basketball shorts that can feel pretty good.
 
very cool so like orgasm good or made u feel frisky?
 
On occasion I've gone commando with jeans on, and the feel of the denim against sensitive skin is always stimulating ... ;)
 
have never gone without panties and jeans. heard it can lead to fungal infections but i wonder if it would be a similar feeling...
 
have never gone without panties and jeans. heard it can lead to fungal infections but i wonder if it would be a similar feeling...

I think you should try it and find out. :devil: I'm not an expert on fungal infections, but can safely say I've never had any, to my knowledge. (Maybe try for a short period of time, to be on the safe side)
 
No bra + a lightly starched cotton shirt = extremely hard nipples.

The were so sensitive it was almost painful.
 
My wife bought me a pair of red silk underwear for Valentine's Day once. I couldn't wear them because the slick feeling rubbing against the head of my cock when I walked always gave me a boner!šŸ˜œ

It's the only fabric that does that.
 
Bought a bamboo t-shirt from an artist friend that is small on me so I gave it to my girlfriend. It is her pajama top now and says it feels awesome next to bare skin. I love how her nipples get all hard when she wears it!
 
These seems to be more comfortable than what I have
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember once, years ago, putting on a pair of pantyhose. My recollection was that it was a suggestion from my wife of the time while we were fooling about.

Anyway, I still recall the pleasurable sensation of the nylon on my skin, quite a turn on.

While cross dressing has never been my thing I have since that first time occasionally slipped into a pair of pantyhose from time to time just for that sensation.
 
About ten years ago, I had a pair of suit pants that were fully lined with some sort of nylon/silky material. They were comfortable and draped nicely. I canā€™t remember why, but one day I wore them commando. Within minutes I was hard. I didnā€™t know what to do and it wouldnā€™t go away. I finally had to go to a store and buy a package of tighty whiteys to put on since I couldnā€™t walk around all day with a freakin woody leaking pre-cum in my pants. Never wore them commando again.
 
I've got two pair of silk boxers. The sensation on my cock is almost unbearable if I wear them too long. Full on erection and approaching orgasm, find a private place quick and masturbate or else unbearable. I love them LOL.
 
lace panties

So I love to put on a pair of sexy lace panties and a long t shirt when I am home alone cleaning or just relaxing and they rub against my clit it gets me sooo wet . There have been times when i am wearing jeans( out in public) with the panties and rub against things like a pillow/ chair / and other things and tease myself ! see how long i can take the teasing before i cum or get caught . I make a game out of the ideas that some guy / girl imaging them seeing me and watching me getting soooo hard ,maybe even touching themselves
 
I can't remember the title (ah, the glories of age), but there was a famous or perhaps infamous novel in which the narrator was meeting someone at a party, and how he was taking careful not of the clothing she was wearing and how it might be useful later in the eveningā€” in particular, how the sweater she was wearing (cashmere, if I remember) could be used to stimulate her nipples.
 
Back
Top