wife wants me to wear a cock cage

jerrammed

Really Experienced
wife wants to put a cock cage on me how bad will this hurt when getting an errection while wearing it.

Good on her!

My sub wears one 24/7 except for the odd playtime.

He says it hurts when he feels horny but he copes and seems to love the whole experience though maybe it's more the mental aspect he enjoys. My advice is to try it. Unlocked sex is worth the wait.

He is in a CB 6000. They seem to get good reviews for comfort. Except when you're horny....

When I was growing up, a long, long time ago, a cock cage was where we kept the roosters. I guess it must have been about 15 feet in either direction, maybe a little more. I don't think you'd have a problem if you found yourself getting an erection in such a structure. Although why being in the presence of three or four roosters might cause a stirring in your loins is well beyond me. :)

wife wants to put a cock cage on me how bad will this hurt when getting an errection while wearing it.

Severity of the pain will depend on the cage chosen. Hope and pray that she doesn't choose the bad kind! :eek:

does she want to play a few hours a weekend or shall you wear the cock cage regulary? if you buy the right size, try two or three different ones, choose the metal cages, the silicone and plastic models are too expensive and not more comfortable, train every day one or two hours longer, use a good cream every day, also the cage has to be opened every day for cleaning your cock, of course under surveillance of your wife. there will be no pain, no stiff cock, but you will become very horny, you will focus on your wife, do everything for her, especially when she teases you, orders you to finger and lick her wet pussy , your will beg for release. it depends on her then to open the cage or to say for example one more week for begging sweety. it's a fantastic experience, but you don't know where it leads to

does she want to play a few hours a weekend or shall you wear the cock cage regulary? if you buy the right size, try two or three different ones, choose the metal cages, the silicone and plastic models are too expensive and not more comfortable, train every day one or two hours longer, use a good cream every day, also the cage has to be opened every day for cleaning your cock, of course under surveillance of your wife. there will be no pain, no stiff cock, but you will become very horny, you will focus on your wife, do everything for her, especially when she teases you, orders you to finger and lick her wet pussy , your will beg for release. it depends on her then to open the cage or to say for example one more week for begging sweety. it's a fantastic experience, but you don't know where it leads to

I could imagine being in this situation and thriving. :)

I can not say that I have... But it is intriguing, in theory. Cock rings: yes n

ive worn one many times, as long as 72 hours at a time. So here are some things you wont hear from most users.

i use the cb3000

The ring can be unconfortable between your legs when sleeping.

Imagine what your armpit smells like, wear a cage and if you dont get to take it off every time you shower you penis will get a bit stanky cause the cage kinda "loks in the flavor" if you know what i mean.

Its easy to "pull out" if you want to bad enough.

Unless you get the spacers right and make sure it doesnt move they can pinch you sometimes.

Also, the fact you have plastic sliding around all day can cause some discomfort too.

If you are not very big limp and you move around a lot, someitmes you pull back in the housing and going pee can be hassle as your urethra is not up against the slit in housing and so you better just sit to pee and try to dry it up the best you can after words.

Now, for me i have learned that if you go to wal mart and buy some elastic in the sewing section, some thread and a needle. Sew a loop in one end of the elsstic very securely. Hook it on one the the outer pins. Now stretch it around your waist and mark it so its snug. Now so another loop. Now hook those loops on the outer pins and you device will stay firm against your pelvic area and not move around on you and will be much more comfortable.

Just my $.02

There are some musts :
cleaning every day.my wife opens my cage Minimum once a day, watching of course
silicone or plastic cages are not made for permanent wearing. I have several metal cages,which we change every second day to prevent pressure marks.
metal cages are much comfortable than plastic ones. those do I only use by traveling by airplane
During the night sleep I normally wear a very small cage with low weight. That doesn't disturb my sleep. except when punished I have to take a big one.
cock cages sometimes sting and pinch. That is normal and the keyholder normally likes this and the sub also. It is the feeling of the keyholders power

I've always fantasized about being locked up and the only way I could ever be let out was when I was tied up so that it could be put back in place again while I was still tied up. That would just be the rules for whenever I got some fresh air.

Back