A tale of adventure and lust a DND Story (closed for milkmaiden 38)

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
Delcoron Maron
Age 26
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZpLprH2kIn5N6IuThO77fNKoIK4iaamEdehUnd3iNhpvT1QoCsA

Born to a fur trader and hunter. Delcoron spent much of his youth in the wilderness and mountains around Everset. Learning from his father ways to stay out of sight and sent of your pray and to lay traps. Though his father favored a classic bow he found his calling with a crossbow. Finding that while slower to reload a keen eye and the crossbows stronger shots one could drop even a thick beast like a bear with only one shot if need be. His father also trained him with a sword. Knowing that sometimes things could go south and you may not have time to fire a ranged weapon. Delcoron continued his fathers business with his passing slaying beasts around the town and selling the meats and furs to pay for his life and leizure. It was on one of these hunts up in the mountains when one of his traps had killed a beautiful white wolf. Delcoron had only thought about the coin the beasts beautiful coat would bring till he heard a noise. Wining coming from a small cave near where he had set the trap. Inside was a pup. Not old enough to be alone yet and clearly unsure where its mother was. Delcoron tossed some meat to the pup before reaching his hand out to let it smell him. Knowing that the wolf his trap had slain was probably the pups mother he took the beast with him. Raising it and the two formed a strong bond. Naming the pup winter for its coat.

Rhogar
Dragonborn Cleric of Bahamut
Age 23
latest



Rhogar was just a young hatchling when his mother was exiled from there homelands. Her clan name stripped from her when she mated with a dragon born of the chromatic kind. Her fellow clerics of Bahamut feeling it heresy for laying with one born from Tiamet. She knew that Bahamut had not forsaken her though as she still held his divine protections of his domain. When they came to Everset she started a small temple to Bahamut providing protecitve magics and healing in order to provide for her and her son. Rhogar at first was angry with his mother there banishment ripping his very clan name from him. Though his anger receded when he came to the same conclusion as her. After all if bahamut could forgive her why couldn't Rhogar. Eventually he took up cleric hood beside. Her studying under her as she taught him the divine powers that Bahamut could bestow on those with enough faith. Rhogar hopes someday to spread the faith of Bahamut in Everset as well as aid those of his newfound home.





In the city of Everset on a port town in the sword coast. A pair entered the lush mare. A alehouse and popular meeting place for sellswords, adventurers, and anyone else looking to make a quick coin for the right price. One of the pair a human standing 6ft tall with a large white wolf at his side entered first. He said "Rohgar are you sure there even going to be in here?" The man Delcoron started to scan the bar. The many humanoids mostly human but a few of the other races splashed in drank, ate and argued. Occasional game of cards and sellswords telling there various war stories.

The other member of the pair a large bronze dragonborn standing about 7ft tall. Entered in behind Delcoron his chain mail armor clattering as he ducked just under the frame of the door. His holy symbol of Bahamut the dragon god of law and protection dangling from his neck. He said "yes Delcoron Bahamut's vision guided us here. He needs us and these three to travel north and stop a great darkness from befalling the land." A bit of smoke emanating from his nostrils as he finished. the meer thought of evil befalling Everset getting the Dragonborn's blood boiling.

Delcoron was sceptical still its not like he didn't believe in the gods he had seen proof of Rhogar's faith giving him power in the past. He rolled his eyes as he said "was this before or after he told you that we should bed the three as well?" Although the women that Rhogar as said they were instructed to find he had seen them around the city and the thought of bedding even one of them let alone all of them had him flare his nostrils like a buck in heat. He willed himself to calm down though. Rhogar said "Bahamut said those with love and lust in there heart will fight stronger to protect each other. Bedding them will make us function better as a team."

Delcoron said "right okay buddy." He eventually spotted the women sitting together a large table. Fortunately it still had some space. Ordering another round of ale for the five of them they approached the table. He said "evening ladies my name is Delcoron Maron. This is my friend and local cleric Rhogar. If your willing to hear us out with a proposition for you and it might make us all a little richer." Delcoron wasn't a fool prophecy or not adventuring meant dungeons and monsters. Monsters meant gold.
 
30 minutes earlier

Isola - mage


Everset was a port important for trade and commerce. Goods from the port could head over the Dragon Tooth Mountains into the Dwarf and Goblin kingdoms to the west or trade could go south into the elven woods of Kilrim. The ocean on one side with the backdrop of the rugged mountains made it striking beautiful. The mountains were named dragon tooth for their appearance, but also because great dragons that dwelled there. In the past, mightier realms had formed alliances with the beasts, and had flown them into battle. But that had not happened for many years. Greed on both sides over the hoards of treasure had caused the alliances to breakdown.

Walking down the dirt road through the middle of the street was a human woman. She was unusual because of how she looked. Her tight corset had created a stir because it showed off her massive, heavy breasts. Her big tits almost caused people to miss her taut bare midriff. Dressed in silk, the women was in her 20's. Her skin was flawless in color. A large single opal necklace hung from her neck and shone against her tanned white skin. Her dark auburn-flecked eyes matched her brunette hair.

She clearly had some magical powers about her. So although alone, few dared to cause her trouble for fear of being turned into a frog. Isola giggled to herself, people knew so little about magic. She had no spell to do that, but their ignorance was her protection. But that being said, being a mage was lonely. Few would trust her, most feared her, some had used her. The one that had used her for her power had done the most damage, pretending to love her, only to trick her. Better to be lonely, than to fall into that trap again.

She shook off these thoughts, which led to the same conclusion each time. "Focus on having fun tonight. Ezra and Dima will be there.” she thought to herself as she entered the pub.
 
Last edited:
Dima - half nymph

Dima purred as she sipped the last of her Elven wine. The drink had been awesome... and took her right back to the forest! The sweet grape juices flooded her body with fresh life.

With the emptied glass, she placed it back down on the table before leaning back in her chair. She let her eyes fall on the rustic decoration of The Lush Mare pub. The place was busy as usual and with her half nymph ears she could easily overhear the louder patrons’ conversations as they rang out all around her. At a table to her right, two women were talking about her. They wondered if she was an elven princess. Dima smiled to herself… “nope, you got that wrong… I’m a high-class escort” she thought to herself. But it made her feel good when even women were drooling over her looks. Several table beyond that one was a group of humans discussing the latest killings that had hit the city the previous night. Dima hated killing, so she tuned them out.

“Would you like refill?” The sweet waitress asked, causing Dima to look up in surprise. The human girl standing over her had thick locks of rich auburn hair cascading down her shoulders as her emerald green eyes looked at her.

“Yes please.” Dima answered, smiling as she watched the waitress turn and walk to the bar.

“Hey, Dima… sorry I’m late” A female voice said behind Dima.

It was her friend Isola. She was her busty mage friend.

“No problem, I’m ahead of you by one Elven wine.” Dima informed her good friend.

“Shit… elven wine... that is such a fey drink!” Isola replied.

“Well, I’m a half fey if you had not noticed.” Dima replied. Dima had green hair to top off her cute face. Her amber colored eyes glowed with intelligence and warmth. Dima beautiful figure was barely contained in her green plant blouse. The dress displayed her amazingly slim waist and perfect ass. She had worn her high heeled boots as well, which added to her height. She really did look like a elven princess.

“The green hair gave me a clue!” Isola joked back as both of them had a good laugh. The waitress returned with a new Wine for Dima and Isola ordered an ale and plate full of cheese.

“Well, here is too good luck tonight… may our new loves find us!” Isola toasted as they clinked their glasses together.

“Where is Ezra?” Isola asked

“She’s in the men’s bathroom” Dima answered. Based on Isola’s confused expression she added. “Let me explain....”
 
10 minutes before Delcoron and Rhogar arrival

Benni smelled bad but he had a huge tool. Ezra should know as it was being pumped in and out of her mouth. When her lips reached his balls She licked out with her tongue … licking his balls. He loved it. His big cock quivered in joy and Ezra felt his climax approaching.

Ezra wanted to hold him at this peak pleasure spot for a little while, so She slowed down. He was moaning like crazy, but it was also frustrating to him. He wanted to pump so much cum into her hungry mouth, but She would not allow him to get that excited.

Ezra wanted his cum too, but she was worried she may suck more than just his load with her hungry mouth. Finally, she got the courage to make him cum. She sucked hard on that mighty rod again. She felt Benni’s pleasure peaking … and then She added her expert tongue licking to his giant member. He erupted like a volcano in her mouth. His tip surged in her throat again and again, splatting red-hot jets of semen against the sides of her throat. Her belly filled with Benni’s cum which Her hungry mouth extended. She drained him completely until he passed out.

“Shit” Ezra gasped fearing she had sucked his soul away. She felt his neck, and was relieved he still had a pulse. She straightened her outfit and left the men’s bathroom. It was more like an outhouse, but the door lead directly back into the pub.

Ezra walk back to her two girlfriends Isola and Dima.

“How’d it work out?” Isola asked

“Well he is still alive.” Ezra answered with a small amount of hopefulness in her voice.
 
Back to the present

“Proposition?” Ezra repeated in some confusion. “That is a pretty lame pick up line. Buzz off” Ezra said rudely.

Both Delcoron and Rhagor were a little shocked at her statement and just stood there for a moment.

“Hey, Ezra, I think they are serious.” Dima said jumping into the conversation.

“Fun night. No working... remember!” Ezra reminded Dima. “Buzz off” she repeated to Delcoron.

“Wait, let’s just hear what they have to say.” Isola said “can’t hurt”

“Shit!!” Ezra conceited. “Ok, but If that cleric starts a blessing or prayer, I’m out of here.”

“Please join us. Tells us your proposition.” Isola told Delcoron and Rhagor.
 
"That's pretty lame for a pick up line. Buzz off," Elza's sudden outburst had caught both by suprise. Rhogar instantly going on the defensive do to his honest nature. He said "no no this is a real important job! One that we cannot undertake on our own." Delcoron could understand there skepticism two men suddenly approaching women in a bar. It would definitely seem like they were just trying to hit on them. Although with the whole bit about Bahamut wanting them to bed the women he wondered how true that was. Knowing Rhogar though he knew the Dragonborn wouldn't make all this up just to get some.

A bit of welcome relief came when the one who Delcoron guessed was part fey according to the rumors around town. He wasn't to sure himself since his expertise where in beasts both mundane and magical and goblin kind due to bands of them showing up often on his hunts. Either on there way too or returning from raiding some poor village or caravan from the port. When the third woman spoke the Brunette Isola he smiled at her and said "thank you for hearing us out. I promise Rhogar will keep the sermon short." Pulling up one of the few remaining chairs ending up next to Isola. Winter came up giving a huff before laying at her masters feet under the table.

Rhogar said "I'm not here to give a sermon Delcoron you know this no scales." He took the other spare seat ending up next to Dima. He said "thank you again all of you for hearing us out." As Delcoron and Rhogar introduced themselves the drinks Delcoron had ordered for the table arrived. If there was one thing his father taught Delcoron that wasn't about hunting then it was ale makes negotiations of all kinds both work and pleasure easier. Delcoron said trying to keep his eyes from drifting down to the wonderful cleavage Isola had on display "anyway my friend here received some kind of vision from his god a artifact stolen from the Capital of the elves to the south by some cultists. Rhogar maybe you should take the rest." Rhogar nodded his head and said "aye its as he says. Bahamut gave me a vision about the theft saying that if it wasn't recovered it could mean plague and death across the land. Man and fey, dragon and deer, and all manner of plant life. Rotting away till they are but corpses due to Nerull foul powers of plagues. Bahamut told me in my vision to seek out the three most beautiful woman in the city to aid us on this journey." Delcoron said "I was skeptical about that line myself but after seeing you all here and the rumors ive heard about some of your exploits. I think your skills would be able to help us with this matter. What do you say?"
 
Last edited:
This is a joke right?” Ezra asked the two men. “A god spoke to a simple cleric about saving the world? Why didn’t the god talk to the high priestess of his order? Or head cleric? And how do you know we are the most beautiful women in this town? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? I’ll bet Rhagor would like all of us better if we had scales! And finally the elves can recover their own artifact. They have many capable warriors. They do not need us. This story makes no sense at all!”

Isola and Dima both looked at Ezra trying to come up with counter arguments. Isola finally said “Ezra you make some good points, but why would these two nice men approach this table and tell us this tale if it was not because of a divine message. What have they to gain from such a story?”

“Who knows... maybe they plan to lead us into an ambush. Capture us and sell us as sex slaves. Let me flip the question around on you. what do we gain from joining them?” Ezra asked.

“3/5 of all the treasures found, I assume.” Isola replied with confidence. But she looked over to Delcoron for confirmation of her statement.

Unfortunately, before Delcoron could reply 8 rough looking men approached the table. Benni, the man Ezra had given the blowjob to was the leader of the group. He looked at Ezra …. And let his eyes wander over the flawless, buxom, tanned body of the young woman, stunned by the juxtaposition of such heavy breasts hanging boldly above such a perfectly tapered waist. He smiled a creepy kind of smile and spread his arms apart.

“Thanks, you’re good!” He said to Ezra.

“It was nothing” Ezra answered shortly trying to get rid of the smelly man and his gang of trouble makers.

“I wish to thank you for what you did” Benni stated with a coy smile on his face.

“I’m busy with these gentlemen right now, can we talk later?” Ezra suggested.

“How about congratulatory hug?” Benni suggested completely ignoring Ezra suggestion.

“Ok” Ezra accepted “Sorry, one moment” She said to Delcoron and Rhagor. Ezra stood up and gave Benni a big hug … “Thank you!” Benni said as his hand rubbed her back …sliding along her sides … Ezra figure out he was doing and tried to pull back … but Benni held her making the hug last longer … his hands slipped along the sides of her big breasts …as he groped her … he whispered to her “you feel nice”

“HEY … knock it off” Ezra said as she tried to push herself free. Everyone stood up at the table now. “Hey… behave yourself.” Isola said in a threatening way

Benni was still hugging Ezra.

“Ok … guys we don’t want trouble … but you had better BACK OFF!” Dima said.

“Fuck off Fairy!” Benni grumbled “We are all going to fuck this whore!”

That did it … Ezra reach down, grabbed his crotch and crushed Benni’s balls, which caused him to release her in a grunt of pain.

The other humans jumped to defend Benni. One grabbed a chair and threw it at Delcoron. Two humans pulled knives and approach Winter. Others attacked Isola, Dima and Rhagor. Benni was recovering and his target was Ezra!
 
Last edited:
Delcoron knew they were right to be sceptical. Atleast Isola was able to hear them out with a open mind. Hearing the question about the treasure. Delcoron was about to answer when Benni's gang showed up. He watched the exchange as Ezra humored the drunken man. He didn't like the smile the man was giving. It was the kind of smile someone with trouble in mind got. When Ezra humored him he had to admit she did have a nice a body. Flawless tan skin and even her ass could compare to her wonderful tits. When Benni started to get more bold and things escalated he stood up . Winter joining him that's when all hell broke loose the chair flying at him as he ducked under it. When the man charged him he readied a fight.

He hated not having a weapon but he tended not to carry it with him around town. It was hard enough walking winter in the city limits. The man took a wide swing Delcoron seeing it side stepped but realized he made a mistake. The man clearly knew what he was doing as his left fist came in from the feignt striking Delcoron in his gut. He felt the rush of air leave his lungs as he kept himself from doubling over. Instead sending a right hook into the man's jaw. The man's head snapping in the direction of his punch causing brain to slam around in his own skull. With a spin the drunken punk was out cold. Seeing the ones attacking winter he gasped out a command "disarm." Winter knew that command well knowing that Delcoron didn't want her to kill the punks. She snarled and barked teeth bared. The men hesitated for the briefest of moments that was what the wolf was looking for as she lunged. Teeth clamping close on the hand of the closest of the knife weilders. Him crying in pain as he couldn't hold the knife. Winter shook shaking the man's arm back and forth in her teeth breaking bones and tearing flesh. The other man tried to go at winter with the knife but she shook hard. Knocking the first man into the his knife dropped as Delcoron kicked him square in the jaw.


Rhogar clutched his holy symbol seeing the gang approach. He said "mighty Bahamut your humble servent ask's you lend down your wings in defense of us mortals. Shield us from all with your unbreakable scales SANCTUARY." A light emminated from the cleric. Shielding Ezra who was possibly in the greatest danger. He knew Benni would have to be able to beat his magic with wisdom to willingly attack or harm her. He doughted the dimwitted no scales could. Returning to the matter of the ones attacking him he said "I really dislike harming people unless my life is threatened. He grabbed the two by there shoulders lifting them effortlessly. He may be a cleric but he was still a Dragonborn born of Bahamut's strength. His muscles rippled under his scales. He glared at the two and said "you don't want me to think my life is threatened do you?" Smoke flowing from his nostrils as he spoke. The men's visage of bravery quickly fading.
 
The bar room brawl could have been bad. But Delcoron, Winter, and Rhagor took out their opponents quickly and efficiently. The girls were not quite as efficient, but they did end the brawl. Isola grabbed the mug off the table and pounded the ruffian approaching her with a powerful backed handed blow. The sturdy mug broke but the hit knocked the man unconscious. He ended up sprawled out on the floor blood running from his mouth. Dima was furthest away from the attack and had the most time to prepare. She had the room to crotch as the man approached. Then she preformed a spinning roundhouse kick! The blow sent the thug head over heels into the next table over.

Finally, the SANCTUARY spell protected Ezra from Benni's counter attack. He swung and missed a few time. Then Ezra jumped in and used all the weight behind each of her punches. She hammered her fists into Benni’s face. This drove him back. But she was not done. She hit him again and again… driving him across the bar. Her final punch sent him flying out the bar window and onto the dirt street.

“Nice going everyone!!” Isola congratulated everyone.

The owner of the bar had come over “Hey … who is going to pay for all this damage?” He asked.

“Here … this should cover it …” Dima said handed him 5 gold pieces, which was more than the damages “But we did not start it. It was this evil shit” She said pointing to Benni out on the street. The other people in the bar collaborated Dima statement.

“Let’s go” Isola suggested her friends and Delcoron and Rhagor. The new team walked out of the bar together.

Ezra looked over to the two men and the white wolf. “Ok, how much are you going to pay us for this silly quest?” she asked them accepting that they were going to join them, whether she liked it or not.
 
As everyone exited the bar. Delcoron said "as Isola suggested even five way split on anything we find in our travels." He shook each of there hands giving each a smile and said "thank you again. If the bar fight is even a fraction of what you all can bring to the quest. Then I know that Rhogar's god wasn't mistaken." Rhogar's head snap to attention at that and said "did you think he was mistaken?" Delcoron said "no no buddy I just like the three women here was a bit sceptical at first man. It was a pretty cryptic message. Rhogar nodded and simply added "the gods work in mysterious ways my friend."

Delcoron said "so whats each of your names. I'll admit ive only heard tales of some of your exploits around the city." As they gave there names he said "Elza Isola and Dima pleasure to meet each of you." Rhogar nodded and said "yes Bahamut will be pleased this day that his call was answered." Winter went up to Dima looking at her before sitting down looking up still liking a bit of the thug's blood from his hand she had bit off her muzzle.

Delcoron said "is there anything any of you need before we leave. Equipment travel supplies. My home is about two miles out of town so we can all stop at my place last rest and then leave in the morning. I never got around to a wife and kids other than raising winter so there is plenty of space." After stopping at the temple Rhogar retrieved his shield and mace emerging wearing a set of scalemail armor over his clothes and scales. A backpack filled with travel supplies on his back. After getting what each of the woman needed they eventually arrived at a good sized homestead. Delcoron said "built it myself after I came of age. There isn't any spare beds but I will get some furs out by the fireplace and you three can take my bed." Looking at Elza Isola and Dima. Trying to be a good host to the three. Winter taking no time to wander over ot her favorite spot. A small blackbear fur by the fireplace.

Delcoron went deeper into the home to retrieve the spar furs for him and Rhogar. Stopping by his room to shed everything but his leather pants. Rhogar shedding the excest weight of his gear in one of the corners. The three woman able to take a moment seeing the muscles hidden beneath his scales ripple with each movement just as they had when he effortlessly picked up the two thugs. Rhogar lighting some candles as he did his nightly prayer to Bahamut in silence.

Delcoron eventually returned carrying out the spar furs. The woman able to see his chest rigid and muscled from his many trips out into the wilderness. A tuff of brown hair on his chest that matched the top of his head. The only thing keeping them from getting a full peak of him being his leather pants. He said "I changed out the furs on the bed for you three."
 
The three women had definitely noticed the two hunky men! They had also notice how polite and respectful Delcoron and Rhager had been. This made each of them want them even more! Isola and Dima were both trying to figure out a way to sneak off and enjoy the comforts of the two men. But neither of them wanted Ezra to find out. So when the three entered the main bedroom things were a little tense.

“Well, this is nice” Ezra commented looking at the large bed and clean furs.

“It sucks!” Dima stated firmly. “How can Delcoron… kill animals of the forest! I can not remain in this room… these furs are abhorrent to me!”

“Fur never bothered you before?” Isola observed and then asked “Do you think Delcoron is a ranger?”

“OF COURSE!!” Dima gasped in frustration.

“Not so loud!” Isola told Dima

“You should not hate all rangers just because you dislike your father!” Ezra added. “That is just like assuming all Succubi are evil”

“You are the only succubus I know, who is not evil” Dima said in her defense.

“I’m tried and since you two wish to fight… I’m going to sleep out there with the men” Isola suggested.

“Isola… but big titted, horny slut!” Ezra grumbled “You are not fooling anyone. You are going out there to fuck those two guys.”

“Well, someone needs too!” Isola replied “Dima won’t because she hates rangers… and you can’t because if Rhager touches you… you’ll burst into flames! So I’m the logical choice”

“Why do any of us need to fuck them?” Ezra asked.

“Because once a man empties his balls… he thinks straight.” Isola said “So for the safety of the group, I need to drain their balls”

“That is bullshit!” Dima exclaimed “Anyhow, I could fuck Rhager and you could fuck Delcoron. You need my help!” Dima suggested

“I’m perfectly capable of fucking two men dry. I don’t need your help” Isola countered.

“NO ONE” Ezra said firmly and loudly “is going out there!” she finished quietly. “Now get in bed! Both of you”

“Bitch…” Isola grumbled as she took off her clothing and got into bed.

“Evil bitch” Dima agreed as she too removed her clothing and got into bed.

“Horny Idiots!” Ezra snapped as she joined them under the fur covers.
 
Last edited:
Fortunately for the woman the home was built well. The men none the wiser to the topic of there discussion with the exception of Ezra's outburst. Rhogar giving Delcoron a confused look and the ranger just shrugging. Delcoron laid his head back down as he got some much needed sleep before there long journey the next morning.

The next morning Delcoron prepared a meal of porridge and salted meats. For Dima he tried to be kind to her and said "I overheard your distaste for the furs." Leaving out her distaste for rangers. He said "If you don't care for meats I have some fruit preserves for the porridge if you perfer?" Trying to be kind and hopefully make traveling with the half dryad easier. Up close he could really see how attractive the fey woman was.

After eating and readying all of there gear the group traveled north. The first day of travel pretty uneventful. Rhogar and Delcoron trying to get to know there traveling companions more. Asking small things about them like what they like to eat. What brought them to the city and also telling some things about themselves. Rhogar in the middle of a story about his mother and a offerings box that was destroyed by vandals. "She was so mad when she finally caught them not just smoke but full on flames was coming from her nostrils as she non lethal let Bahamut's judgment apon the vandals."

Delcoron said "not to interrupt big guy but its getting pretty late. This looks like a good place to make camp. I'll go try to see if I can track down any food so we can all conserve our rations. There is a stream up ahead to if anyone needs to refill there waterskins." Delcoron said "Dima I'll try to find some edible plants or fruits in season if that is what you would prefer and anything I hunt I'll clean and skin it out of sight so not to offend you." Him and winter heading deeper into the woods his crossbow out Isolating him from the rest of the group. Eventually after finding some figs in season for Dima he came across a boar. He thought "that will be more than enough for everyone and some cuts can be preserved and turned into more jerkey for the trip.

After dropping the beast and skinning and cutting the necessary meat. He buried the bones. He may be a ranger but this animal had a life and now gave it up for there needs. It was something he always did with his kills. Rather than leave them rotting as other hunters might. He gave a nice piece of pork to winter as he went to the stream. Washing the blood from his hands.

Meanwhile while Delcoron hunted Rhogar got the tents set up. After doing that and removing his armor so he could sleep better he once again prepared his nightly ritual to pray to Bahamut not only to prepare his spells for the next day but to offer thanks to his god for trusting him with this mission.
 
Dima, Isola and Ezra all helped in setting up the camp as well. Collecting vegetables and herbs, finding firewood, refilling their drinking water and even helping Rhogar with setting up of the tents. When Delcoron returned with the boar meat and figs he was welcomed to a nice camp site with a warm fire.

The group of 5 sat around the fire and ate dinner. They had a nice time, exchanging stories and talk about the area. Dima told Delcoron not to worry about her food, she was half nymph, and could find items in the forest faster and easier than he could. Near the end of the meal, Isola asked a question.

“I’m assuming we are standing watch tonight?” She asked the group.

“Of coarse” Dima answered, there were head nods from Delcoron and Rhogar as well.

Ezra had nodded her head as well, but then she thought about what that meant and objected. “Wait… I don’t want you two to stand watch.” Ezra stated pointing to Dima and Isola.

“What? Why?” Dima and Isola asked

“I don’t trust either of you!” Ezra stated bluntly.

“Well, I don’t trust you either, Ezra. Based upon your background.” Isola answered in a threatening way.

Delcoron and Rhogar both listened to this exchange and were about to ask about Ezra's background. The succubus did not want to get into all that. She decided to quickly resolve the problem. “Ok fine, both of you can stand watches.” She agreed.

Delcoron had the first watch, followed by Isola. Then it was Rhogar’s turn, Dima’s and finally Ezra.

At midnight, Delcoron gently nudged Isola awake. “Time for your watch” He told her. Isola got out of the tent, dressed in a skimpy black nightgown that showed off her amazing cleavage. She joined Delcoron by the fire, carrying her daytime clothing and a blanket.

“Anything, I need to know for the watch?” She asked the Ranger.

“No, it has been pretty quiet.” He answered trying hard not to look at her sexy figure.

“Ok” Isola said then she stared at Delcoron's face “You look stressed… I know something that will help you relax and sleep.”

“Oh?” Delcoron said wondering what she would say next.

“Yes” Isola said as she placed her hands on his shoulders and put her lips close to his. “A nice, pleasurable, blowjob! That should do the trick” She suggested and kissed him. It was a deep sexual kiss, that told Delcoron that Isola wanted him tonight. As the kiss ended, she said “I’ll be nice and quiet, so we won’t wake anyone”
 
Delcoron was a bit confused during the meal about why Ezra want Isola or Dima keeping watch. Maybe they had proven they couldn't stay awake? When Ezra's background came up he was about to ask but dropped it when she asked. Hoping the She would be able to open up to the group just as she had her two friends given time.

When it was time to wake Isola up he tried not to stare at her wonderful tits as they swayed in her lingerie as she climbed out of the tent. Already he could feel some blood rushing to his manhood. Trying to relax and calm down he said "I know something that will help you relax and sleep." He said "oh?," when she mentioned a blowjob and suddenly kissed him he was surprised at first. Soon finding himself returning the kiss. His hands gripping her ass and pulling her body flush against his own. There tongues dancing with each other in the deep kiss.

When they finally broke and Isola said she would be quite he said "alright." Kissing her again even fiercer then before. Trailing down to nip and lick at her neck. His hands pulled the straps of her lingerie down and pulled the garment down over her tits. Freeing them to his gaze. His hands by nature went to the massive breasts messaging and squeezing them. His lips came down to one of her nipples. Taking it into his mouth as he began to circle it with his tongue and suck on it. Occasionally biting the hardened nipple lightly before going to give her other breast the same treatment.

When she finally pushed him away and got down on her knees Isola gave him a sultry smile before removing his pants. His cock springing free slapping her cheek lightly. It was a little over ten inches long and nice and thick. His balls heavy and full promising a lot of cum.
 
Isola gasped as she looked at his huge cock.

"WOW" she moaned softly "I'll quest with you anywhere... for some of that!" She told him. The turgid thing was hard and pointed accusingly at her shocked and pretty face.

Isola grabbed his shaft and stroked it, but her mouth went to his balls. kissing them and licking them "MMMM yummy” she moaned quietly.

Delcoron closed his eyes…. enjoying the feeling. Soon his cock was even more erect. The horny, busty, mage was turned on wrapped her full lips around his cock head. Then she slowly sucked the huge monster in her mouth. Inch-by-inch, his giant cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. Her big tits drew closer to his balls. When her lips reached his balls, Delcoron groan deeply.

It was almost like Isola was showing off her oral sex skills. Her mouth repeated the feat, but more rapidly each time. Then pulled his cock out of her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the tip, exciting him more. She licked the shaft as she used both hands to stroke it. Delcoron grunted helplessly as Isola moaned with horny excitement for his big cock. She placed her bare breasts around its shaft and slurped and jerked the big member furiously until the Ranger could hold back no longer. His cock exploded awesome amounts of jism, showering the buxom beauty in cum.

Isola's hands looked small as they stroked his spewing cock. Aimed the rod at her big breasts. Sperm coated her breasts and spattered across her face then ran in white streams down her neck. As he started to slow in cumming, she spanked the big rod against her big soft breasts.

"MMMMM" she moaned as she licked his cock clean.
 
Delcoron smirked down glad to hear she was impressed. His female companions usually where when he had them. Hell a few of them probably would of wanted to be his permanently but his constant travels and hunts kept him from really settling down with anyone. His thoughts soon drifted off though as she suddenly started to stroke his cock while licking and sucking his balls. He closed his eyes in pure bliss as she started to take him into her warm wet mouth.

Inch by inch until finally she managed to take all ten inches of his cock down her tight little throat. The busty mage clearly knew what she was doing. Delcoron all the happier for it. He grunted "by the gods you like sucking my big cock you horny mage?" When she started to pick up speed eventually adding her massive tits to the equation he couldn't hold back using her shoulder for support he grunted as he came all over her face and massive tits. Painting her with her cum. He looked down at her his cock still hard as she licked him clean covered in his seed.

Delcoron suddenly took control gently but forcibly spinning her around and placing her on her hands and knees. He leaned over her His breath hot against her neck. He said "you want my cock Isola?" His hands cupping her massive tits to once again message and tweak her nipples as he waited for her answer.
 
Last edited:
The pleasure of his tweak and rubs had Isola breathing heavy when she answered his question.

“OH YES, fuck me hard!” She whispered back to him. He grunted as he placed his cock against her wet, hungry pussy. Then he pushed harder and he entered her as she moaned. His big cock thrusting into her.

Isola thrust back at him with skill and exuberance. Delcoron let her fuck herself against his big hard cock. She varied the speed and power of her counter thrusts. Sometimes she would angle her pelvis upward and only fuck the last two inches of his cock, squeezing the glans rhythmically with the mouth of her hot pussy. Then, when she had tantalized him sufficiently she would plunge herself on his cock, pounding her groin against his massive cock.

Isola was in heaven and was determined to make Delcoron cum before herself.

Delcoron had his own ideas as he was ramming every inch of himself inside her. It felt so good and he felt so hard. She was just gasping as her big breasts bounced and swayed under her. It was heaven… as they both in pure pleasurable ecstasy. Isola told him “I can’t hold back any longer” and he told her “here comes all my cum!”

Soon Isola pussy was throbbing and trembling wildly. “OHHH SHIT I’m going to CUMMM” She warned Delcoron. As she thrust against his cock. He was all the way in her and then he grabbed her hips and held them. Her pussy tensed up around his deep throbbing cock and then exploded in a powerful orgasm. Quivering and contracting all over his huge throbbing cock. “FUCKKKKKKKKKK” Isola squealed as she came long and hard. She did not move against his immense cock but just let her orgasming pussy try to milk his giant cock.

When her orgasm was over, Delcoron released too. Isola could feel the powerful squirts of his cock as he pumped her full of his seed.
 
Delcoron slid into her wet opening feeling her fuck back into him. Wanting control as she did things with her wonderful pussy that had him groaning in pleasure. Wanting the control back he gripped her hips and started fucking her hard and deep. Her willing body taking all ten inches of his cock again and again. Hearing her gasp and moan beneath him. Eventually he said "I can't hold back anylonger. Here comes my cum!" He felt her cunt trembling around his shaft as he gripped her hips one final time and held her all the way back against him as she came around his cock. Her wonderful pussy milking him. He soon joined her over the edge pumping spurt after spurt of his hot seed into her womb.

Gasping he said "by the gods Isola that was wonderful. He pulled out of her his cum dripping from her used pussy. He said once he calmed down again "I would definitly rest then continue but I don't want the others wondering why your watch went so long. I'll leave you to the rest of your shift." Pulling his pants back on as he went into his and Rhogar's tent to get some much needed rest. Unbeknownst to the two of them Isola's squel had awoken Ezra and Dima both getting not only a good look of what Delcoron was packing but also what he could do with it.

Eventually Isola's shift would come to an end as she woke Rhogar up. When he asked how was her watch she said "ow there was just a big snake. I took care of it though." The cleric missing her innuendo. The dragonborn nodding as he went out. Stoking the fire a bit to keep it going as he watched out towards the woods for any sign of trouble.
 
Dima was awakened by Rhogar for her watch. She was tempted to try and seduce the cleric, but she was not sure if he had taken any vows of celibacy. She did not want him to break those vows, so she chose to be just friends tonight.

As soon as Rhogar was asleep, she regretted her decision as she was pretty horny. “You could have just asked him… ding dong” she scolded herself in a soft whisper. But it was too late to wake him up and ask him now. She stood her watch and told herself to be sure to ask him the next day.

Dima woke Ezra for the last watch. The succubus was not sure if Dima had seen Isola and Delcoron fucking eariler that night. She was not sure how to bring the subject up with the half-nymph. She chose not to say anything and just take the watch.

When everyone else awoke in the morning, Ezra had already prepared a nice breakfast.

“I also packed all the bags, with the items I could. We can leave as soon as we finish eating and get the tents down.” She told the group. The breakfast was great and included fresh fruit and biscuit cooked over the fire.

“Wow… that was a good breakfast” Dima thanked Ezra. “I hope you have the morning watch everyday we are traveling!”

“Unfortunately, I be following Delcoron watch from now on.” Ezra said looking over to Delcoron and Isola. Isola look down to the ground in embarrassment, knowing she had been caught.

“Also” Ezra said moving past her comment “We’ll be traveling through more dangerous woods. Please dress appropriately” She told Dima and Isola.

30 minutes later

The men noticed very different women when it was time to leave the camp. These were no long women going out for some drinks at the local pub. They were women ready for an adventure.

Isola had her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, lest it get in the way of a spell casting. Her ample breasts were held captive by a bluish-silver adorned leather corset. A cape of deep ocean blue lay draped over her shoulders. In her hand was her staff, at her sides, two long daggers. Her legs were clad in a pair of skin-tight black leather breeches. A pair of brown calf high boots completed her outfit.

Dima long silky green hair was held back with a flower crown on her head. Her amazing and sleek figure covered in a tight dress made of leafs. Thick strong leafs, wrapped in vines with flowers to hold it tight to her body. In her hand she too held a staff. But this one was not magical in nature, it was a fighting staff. Her deep penetrating bright green eyes showed she knew how to use the weapon.

Finally, Ezra’s blond hair was held by a simple black bandanna. Her impressively large breasts were contained within a sleeveless vest, with a white laced top. Her mid-drift was bare and her left arm had a leather bracer on. Her legs were cover by a series of horizontal leather layers, lacing, and silver plate guards. Her lower legs were protected by more leather and masterfully crafted greaves. She wore a belt which held her sword. There was also a scabbard was on her left leg, which held her short sword.

Each woman also had a small backpack for their traveling supplies.

“Ok… let’s be off” Isola said as the group moved out. Yesterday, they had been traveling in a light forest but as they continued today the forest grew thicker and wilder. With no major populated areas near this was a dangerous place. Soon the trees grew thick and covered the path, making it feel as if they traveled through a living plant tunnel. Only a small percentage of the light made it through all the vegetation, so it became darker and more difficult to see. The path however was well kept, with only an occasional fallen branch to step over.

It was at one of these fallen branches that they were set upon. The first signed of trouble was the bushes around them moved. Delcoron and Dima knew what was happening right away from their knowledge of the forest. It was an ambush!

A group of hobgoblin bandits burst onto the trail and surrounded the 5 travelers. The hobgoblin leader was at least six feet tall, powerfully strong, and his 5 fellow thugs, were what you would expect. Ugly sadistic brutes about the same size, all carried various weapons, armed with rusty swords, maces and daggers. The leader had two huge, wickedly serrated swords, one in each hand.

The brute was barely smart enough to speak common. He only knew a few words “Drop weapons … kill quick …fast death” He offered.

Delcoron had been quick to reach for his weapon. He was in a fighter’s stance. He would have preferred to use his bow and arrows, but there had not been time. This was going to be a close hand to hand battle. Dima was also in her fighting stance.

"Isola, Ezra stay behind me… I’ll protect you” She said

Isola ignored her… and gave her and Delcoron the room they needed to fight.

“In the name of the Lord of Everset, protectorate of this forest. I order you to surrender” Isola said in her delicate female voice. There was laughter from the hobgoblins as they charged at the travelers.

“It was at least worth a try!!” Isola gasped as Dima and Ezra sighed in frustration at her. But her demand had given them time to prepare. Ezra sword was out and she met force with force. She swung her sword in a wide arc before her. Her skill and control made her Hobgoblin stumbled backwards not to be sliced in two.

“I will show you how it is done…” Dima bragged to Ezra as her wood deflected a blow from her attacker and end in a powerful punch into the hobgoblin’s face.

"You take up an awful lot of space," Isola laughed as if she was having the time of her life. She leaped to one side of her rushing hobgoblin. Had Delcoron been watching he would have seen a nice display of her open legs and a very shapely indication of her female entrance as the skin-tight black leather breeches were tight enough to show everything! As she landed, she acted as if a spell was going to come from her left hand, but instead the staff in her right hand came crashing down in a furious blow cracking open the hobgoblin’s head!

Dima grunted in sarcasm “So that is how your magic staff works! What was that spell called? Strike to the head?”

Delcoron was lucky enough to have the leader advance on him. Both swords whirling about as the hobgoblin ...who might be dumb … but was skilled in fighting! Rhogar was also lucky as two hobgoblins were attacking him.
 
Last edited:
Delcoron could overhear Ezra talking but didn't quite make out what they had said. Only seeing that Isola's head dropped abit like she had been scolded. He guessed they had been caught. When everyone was ready to leave Delcoron said "you all clean up nice." Rhogar nodded and said "the tales of there skill as travelers was definitely not exaggerated. Bahamut would be pleased.

As they traveled Delcoron noticed the signs first the rustling leaves. He was about to call out about the ambush when the hobgoblins lept out. He said "haw i thought I smelled the stench of goblin kind." Being one of the foes the ranger had studied extensively he was excited to sink his blade into one. Although he would of preferred to put a crossbow bolt in between its eyes. As everyone fought he definitely noticed the display that Isola's attire presented. Although he focused on the fight. As the hobgoblin leader advanced towards him and winter. The wolf growled as he said "heel. I'll handle this one winter." Drawing his sword the two circled each other. He expected the hobgoblin to make the first move surprised how long it took. He thought "not as dumb as the others I see." His blade going to parry the goblins poorly cared for blade. There blades continuing to dance as the hobgoblin attempted to overwhelm him with both swords.

Rhogar shield was met with the blades of the two hobgoblins as they hacked and slash at him. Leaping back as the dragonborn attempted to swing his mace at one. Rhogar began a prayer as the goblins prepared to advance back on him. "Divine Bahamut your humble servant beseaches the bless our blades with your divine fangs. BLESS!" His Isola Dima and Ezras weapons glowed knowing that Bahamut would help make there strikes aim true. Before he opened his gaping mouth and let out a mighty roar as a goat of flames striked the hobgoblins one managing to get away only slightly burned the other not fairing so lucky as he took the full blast of fire.

Delcoron continued his brawl with the bandit leader. Blocking one of his blades with his own as he used his other arm to trap the arm of the hobgoblin from swinging. His next move some would call foolish but it worked as he brought his forehead square into the face of the hobgoblin breaking his nose and causing him to stagger backwards before Delcoron turned and stabbed backward stabbing into the hobgoblin's exposed and open chest. Pulling his blade free as the goblin fell over. Hearing a twig snap he noticed a hobgoblin in the bushes still aiming a drawn bow at Dima her back to it. He rand and pushed Dima out of the way as the arrow hit his shoulder. Pulling the arrow out he grunted in pain as Winter lept into the bushes tearing into the hobgoblin who dared to shoot at her master. He noticed the blackish icor on the arrowhead and said "great..." his vision getting blury and footing unstable from the poison.
 
Isola

Isola’s hobgoblin was on the ground, dead. Delcoron and Winter had taken down their opponents. Rhogar had one down with another one injured, but still fighting. Erza’s and Dima’s hobgoblins were angry and attacking. They were the biggest problems. And Dima was out of position from Delcoron saving her life. Isola stepped up and plugged the hole in their defensive circle.

“Big titted CUNT is GOING TO DIE NOW” the hobgoblin grunted as he approached Isola with malice and hate.

“Not likely!!” Isola stated calmly as she pointed the staff at him and a cone of fire burst out. It was like a flame thrower from a more modern era. The very insanely hot flames burnt hobgoblin horribly. Half it’s face was gone in seconds. Isola kept the flames on until the creature was very dead. She stopped her spell and brought her staff back up. “Don’t fuck with a mage, dumbass!” She told the smoking corpse.

Ezra’s hobgoblin had seen what Isola had just done. He was so scared he pissed himself. Then he screamed in fear and ran into the woods.
 
Rhogar charged at the last hobgoblin. His shield meeting the ugly beast's weapon. Before bringing down his mace on the singed hobgoblin's skull thanks to the blessing that Bahamut had given his weapon. The skull making a sickening crunch sound as it collapsed under the wait of Rhogar's mace. Flicking the lingering blood off his mace he returned it to his waist. Suddenly hearing a commotion as Delcoron collapsed into a sitting position. Winter pacing around and wining. Rhogar rushed over and said "what happened?"

Isola said "He pushed Dima out of the way of a hobgoblin arrow." Delcoron was flushed with fever and gasping for air. Rhogar cast a healing spell on the arrow wound but then inspected the arrow. He said "this is bad the damn hobs poisoned this arrow. I didn't ask Bahamut for any spell to cure poison. The earliest I can pray for new spells is tonight. It....it might spread to much by then." Delcoron trying to keep the group calm said between breaths "....I'll...I'll be fine....I've had...worse scratches...than this."
 
Everyone was gathered around Delcoron including Dima. She pushed her long silky green hair back under her flower crown. There were tears forming in her eyes.

“Delcoron… you big goof… should not have tried to save me” She told him.

“Dima, if he had not, you’d be dead now.” Isola told her.

“But…” Dima protested

“No buts… is there anything you can do to help him?” Isola asked.

“Maybe… can I see the arrow?” Dima asked.

Ezra handed her the arrow. The half nymph looked at the sticky black poison on the arrow head. She smelled the poison.

“By the gods” She whispered in concern.

“What?” Isola asked

“This is Black Lotus extract!” She replied to Isola. But everyone could see Dima concern in her bright green eyes. “It is a poison brewed from the petals of the black lotus flower. This is an assassin’s poison, it is very deadly. It will kill someone in under 12 hours.” Dima explained.

“Oh SHIT” Isola gasped.

“There is a cure. But it requires two steps. An herbal compress of Agrimony and a cure poison spell.” Dima explained.

“Well, Rhagor will have the spell, after midnight… Even if it makes my skin crawl… is there an Agrimony around here?” Ezra asked.

“Agrimony grows in this forest, I will need a lot of it. I will also need to dry the leaves. Then I need to boil them in olive oil. The liquid is soaked into a compress and placed on Delcoron’s forhead. It will put him in a very heavy sleep. But how can we dry the leaves? and no one has olive oil!” Dima said.

"I can dry the leaves quickly" Isola offered.

“Ok… everyone gather the agrimony. I’ll get the olive oil.” Ezra suggested

“But we are too far away from any settlements. Where are you going to find olive oil?” Dima asked.

“Trust me… I will return with some.” Ezra said

“Agrimony is about 1 to 2 feet high. It has leaves up to seven inches long, which are serrated, green on top and white underneath. It has yellow flowers with five petals which are arranged in a spike on top of the stem. Bring the whole plant… roots and all.” Dima told everyone.

“Good luck, I’ll be back as soon as I can manage it” Ezra said as she took off at a run down the trail they had journeyed. When she was out of sight of the group, she poly-morphed in her real form, a succubus. One powerful beat of her large black bat wings and she was airborne. Flying as fast as she could she head to the thinner forest and open skies. From the air, she hoped to find a settlement quickly.
 
Last edited:
Delcoron by now couldn't even manage to stand laying on his back as winter layed her head on his chest wining in concern for her masters pain. Hearing Dima's concern he gasped "sorry I saw a......ally in danger.... and my body just reacted." Hearing Dima's explanation of the poison he said "great... just great."

Rhogar looked concerned and wondered how such a strong poison came in the hands of the hobgoblin filth. He shook it off his friend needed him first and formost. He went into the woods trying to help find the plant that was needed. When two hours had passed he grew concerned knowing that the poison could kill Delcoron at any point. Eventually he said "please Bahamut shield Delcoron till we can get what he needs." Eventually finding the plant that matched Dima's description. He yelled out "ISOLA I FOUND IT OVER HERE." Beginning to dig out the plant.
 
Ezra

Ezra had seen the isolated farmhouse in the distance. She landed where she could not be seen, changed into a beautiful human again and headed towards the farm house. She moved quietly through the forest and came closer to the rambling farmhouse. She could see two men at front of the house knocking at the front door. Another man was in the back, with a bow aimed at the back door. Ezra crouched behind a big rock, so as not to be seen.

It looked like bandits were trying to rob the farmer. Ezra concluded that the farmer and family were still alive, and held up in the single-story farmhouse. The house had a thatched roof and stone walls. The bandits would not wait forever to kill the family. They would soon be catching the roof on fire, and burn the people out.

“Better open up… or we’ll burn you out!” One of the men at the front yelled.

“I like evil people” Ezra giggled. She snuck quick around to the bandit in the back of the house. She was quick and deadly quiet. She got behind him and tapped his shoulder. As the man turned around to look at her, she planted her lips on his. She kissed him. But this was not a normal kiss. It was a succubus’ kiss of death.

She sucked his life away like she was downing a mug of ale. He could do nothing and just crumpled to the ground dead. “Oops” she giggled evilly as his body fell to the ground. “I forgot to finish that last thought. I like evil people, when I’m hungry!!”

Ezra headed around to the front of the house. "Well, it's time to get my hands dirty," she said as she drew her sword and continued to move with as much stealth as possible. Even so, she was outnumbered. She moved past a window and an arrow flew out and landed in her leg with a thud.

“OUCH” Ezra gasped. The farmer had shot at her thinking she was a bandit? Or maybe he knew she was a succubus? It did not matter, she was pissed! Here she was trying to save their asses … and they were shooting at her.

Now the bandits knew she was coming so she moved quicker. As she came around the corner of the house a bandit was suddenly in her face. He thrust his sword at her, but she was lightning fast and parried his thrust with her sword. She pulled her short sword with her other hand and slammed into the man’s gut. The short sword tip exited the man’s back dripping with blood.

She pushed the stabbed guy off her sword as the second bandit attacked. She brought her sword up just in time. Their swords clashed. Being able to fight with two swords was a big advantage in this kind of combat. She parried another blow aimed at her head, then she went on the offense. That turned out to be difficult as the bandit kept swing his sword at her. But she ducked one blow and and brought her short sword around to his head. He was not fast enough and the sword sank into the side of the man’s head, killing him.

She reached down and pulled the arrow out of her leg. She tossed the arrow away. The wound was not bad as her leather pants and greaves had protected her. She turned towards the front door “Hey … you folks in the house, all the bandits are dead. I took care of them.” She told them.

A young male voice shouted back “Get out of here, demon!!” but a second female voice could be heard arguing with him. “She doesn’t act like a demon. You should tell her about father!”

“No” the first male voice answered.

“Hey folks … sorry to break it to you, but I can hear everything you are saying. Let me in and I might be able to help” Ezra suggested.

“NO … you’re a demon! You’re going kill us all!” The male voice countered.

Ezra sighed and said to herself “humans are so stupid”

The female voice at the house said “Uhhh … we can hear everything you are saying too.”

“Oops” Ezra replied laughing. “Look, I know a lot about healing. I might be able to help? I’ll drop my weapons and you can point the bow at me the whole time I’m inside the house. What do you say?”

“Ok” The male voice said. Ezra placed her sword and short sword on the ground. She heard the lock on the door open. She pulled the door open slowly and stepped inside the house. Everyone in the house kept their distance from her. She looked around and there were 5 people standing around her.

There was the oldest daughter with long black hair and a strong, worried face. Her small gray eyes looked over to the sixth figure slumped over in a chair by the main fire place. There a younger man with a bow in his hand pointed right at her. He looked to be the oldest son. There was no trust in his face at all. A small swallow scar was prominently featured just above the side of his left eye from some earlier battle.

The remaining people were all younger. There were two young, pretty girls in their late teens, each holding bows, but theirs were not drawn. Both of them seem to be smart and curious of Ezra. The youngest person in the room was a boy who was only about 10 years old. The only weapon he had was a dagger hanging from his belt.

“Well … I think introductions are in order” Ezra said to break the silence in the room. “My name is Ezra”

“We are not telling you ANYTHING demon!” The oldest son with the bow said.

“Ok …forget the introductions. I thought saving your asses would have bought some good will, but that is clearly not the case” Ezra grunted. “I take it that is the man that needs medical help?” She asked pointing to the man slumped over in the chair near the fire place.

“Yes … and if you hurt him this arrow is going right through your pretty head!” The oldest son threatened

Ezra smiled at the young man “Thanks for calling my head pretty” She replied she walked over to the wounded man. Her super sexy, amazingly busty, slim waisted figure was on display for all to see. Kneeling beside him, she pulled the blanket covering his torso off and examined the wound.

“The bandits jumped him. He took a sword in his side.” The oldest daughter told Ezra as she moved to watch what the Succubus was doing.

“There is no sucking sound so his lungs are ok. And it did not pierce his intestines or liver. Those are all good things. It is still bleeding and he has lost a lot of blood, those are bad. I think I can help him, by cleaning and closing this wound, but I’ll need to use a very hot metal object to do that. My short swords will work perfectly. If you do not object, I’m going to put it in the fire place and heat it up.” Ezra asked the family members.

They all looked at each other “Ok … but do it real slow” the oldest son said.

Ezra went outside slowly, got the sword and placed the point in the fire place. “Do you have some really strong alcohol?” She asked.

“We have a bottle of port wine, I’ll get it” The youngest daughter said.

“What is that for?” The oldest daughter asked

“Three things. It will help clean his wound. It will numb the pain as I plan to burn the wound closed and it will hurt like hell” Ezra said “I think everyone in this family needs a shot … to lighten up!” She added at the end.

They bought her the wine, she cleaned the wound, and woke the man and handed him a full mug of port. “Drink it all … this is going to hurt like hell” She explained. The none of the family drank any wine to lighten up.

30 minutes later.

Ezra stood up slowly, so the older son would not put an arrow through her. “I think your father is going to be ok. Feed him lots of red meats for the next week. If you don’t have much meat, make a stew with dark greens like spinach & turnip this will help his body make more blood.” Ezra explained.

“I’ll be going now. But I need to ask a favor of you. I have a sick friend and some olive oil will make him better. Can I buy some from you?” Ezra asked.

“We have some. I’ll get it” The oldest daughter said. The oldest son was not sure, but remained quiet. The oldest daughter returned with a bottle of oil. She handed it to Ezra as she stared at Ezra’s beauty. She was almost stunned by it. “You are very beautiful” She said as she handed over the oil. Ezra was gorgeous and exquisite. To this farm girl she probably looked like a princess.

“Thank you.” Ezra said handing her a few coins. “It is important not to judge people on their looks but on what they do.” Ezra enlightened the older daughter. Then she walked out the front door. “Good Luck” she told them with a naughty smile. She jumped into the air, as she turned into a succubus.

The family screamed in terror. “You did not listen to me… I did good things… so judge me on that. Not my looks!” Erza yelled back as she flew back to Delcoron.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top