FINDING MY NEW ASSISTANT (Closed for Havu)

Squeezing your panty covered ass, feeling you shiver at my touch, "Yes, I am, however, I do need to answer a few e-mails and make a couple of calls. Go ahead and unlock the office door. I'm not expecting anyone to come in, but we should be prepared."

After you unlock the door and walk to your desk. "Hang, would you bring me the client file for my out of town trip next month. I may need you to send some documents to the client before we make the trip."

A moan escaped my lips as I shiver at your touch. I smile at you and head out of your office feeling my pussy get wet. As I walk to the office door to unlock it just in case anyone comes in.

I walk back to my desk and look for the client file that is sitting on top of the desk for the out of town trip for next month for Mr. Anderson. I make a sticky note may need to send some documents to the client before making the trip. I place the sticky note on top of the paper so I do not forget.

I knock on your door and wait for your response before entering your office with client's file folder in my hand.

"Come in, Hang." Taking the file from you, I flip it open on my desk and scan the documents that Rebecca has already prepared for this trip.

"OK, take these three documents; keep a copy in our file and send the originals to the client for signature. You should find the appropriate cover letter on the computer."

Smiling as you walk from the office, a trailing scent of your arousal following you wherever you go.

I feel our fingers touch for a moment as you take the file from me.

I take down notes of what you say to do with the documents. "Copy the three documents and keep the copy in our file and send the originals to the client for signature." The cover letter should be found on the computer.

As you hand me back the file, I walk out from the office to my desk. I feel my body get warm again. I sit at my desk and look for the appropriate cover letter while the three documents you asked me to make a copy of is being made. I feel myself get hot and decide to fan myself with both of my hands while at the desk. I try to calm myself and tell my body to relax.

I reach for the desk for phone and dial your number and extension to ask you, "Shall I mail these documents to the client?"

"Yes. Just sign my signature on the letter and make a copy to go in the file. The mail is usually delivered about 3:00 every day and they will pick up any outgoing mail that we have."

Going back thru my e-mail, I find a few more to answer. Hitting the intercom button, "Hang, please find the Johnson Contracting file and bring it in."

I reply back saying, "Yes, Mr. Anderson." I put the down in place after we were done talking. I sign your signature on the letter and make a copy of it to go in the file. I look up at the clock to see it is 2:30. I decide to put the client's documents in the package along with the cover letter with your signature on top. I get up and head to the outgoing mail box in the office and place it there.

I hear your voice on the intercom asking me to find another file. I walk briskly back to my desk and look for the Johnson contracting file. I grab the file and open the door into your office with the file in hand. I walk in front of your desk and say, " Is this what you are looking for Mr. Anderson?" I place the file on your desk.

"Yes, that's the one. By the way, are you ready for round two?"

I look at you and before responding I walk closer to the front of your desk and slowly start to bend over and place my elbow on top of your desk looking seductively at you with my finger just underneath my mouth. I smile at you and say, "yes, I am ready for round two but should I go lock the doors first?"

Then I ask you with a smile, "Mr. Anderson do you enjoy the view that is in front of you?"

"No, leave the doors unlocked until the mail has been delivered and the outgoing picked up. For now, you can just remove your panties and sit in that chair in front of my desk. I have a few more e-mails to answer, but looking at your dripping pussy will help me work a little faster."

"Aye aye sir." My mouth drops open and I am trying to figure out how did you know my pussy was dripping? I shrugged off the thought. I turn around and slowly began to remove my panties from under my skirt while giving you a show.

With my panties removed and I sit down in the chair in front of your desk with my dripping pussy in the chair as I cross my legs waiting patiently for you to finish checking and answering your emails.

Looking up at you, "One leg up over the arm of the chair, Hang," I say with a smile. Perhaps I am treating you too much like a sex toy, rather than a partner in our sexual relationship. I look back at my computer and pull the next e-mail from a client.

I hear the front door open, "That's probably the mail delivery. Please go see what has[ been delivered. If it was the mail, then lock the door behind you."

I put my right leg over the arm of the chair and feel my pussy fully exposed. My body feels tingling and warm. I feel my breathing coming faster and faster.

I hear what you say and get up and put on my heels and head out to see what was delivered by the mail. I see letters from a client and a package for Mr. Anderson placed by the door. I flip through the letters and slowly squat down to reach the package. I did not realize the package was heavy. Before I attempt to get the package again. I look at the door for a minutes before locking it to make sure if the mail person forgot anything to come back to deliver it.

After a few minutes of waiting, I walk up to the door and lock it. I put my hands on my hips to figure out how to pick up the heavy package which is sent from a client to Mr. Anderson. I squat down once again and put both of my hands on the package and slowly lift up the package with success and head to Mr. Anderson's office with the letters on top of the package.

Looking up as you walk into my office with a package and the rest of the mail on top. As you set it on my desk, I see the name on the package and recognize it as the information I am expecting from to client. The rest of the mail, I flip thru quickly, then turn back to Hang; gotta believe she is dripping by now, having spent the last 30 minutes or so in my office, no panties on, exposing her pussy to me.

"How would you like to proceed, Hang? What will make you cum the hardest?"

I am surprised by his questions and try to catch my breath after carrying the package into his office. I realized I was not wearing panties and felt wetness coming out of my dripping pussy between my thick thighs.

Mr. Anderson, I would like to proceed with you sitting in your chair playing with yourself as I play with myself on the chair you had me in earlier.

"I can handle that . . . do you think you can make me cum first?"

Standing and dropping my pants and briefs, I give my cock a nice slow stroke and cup my balls with my other hand before settling into my chair. I know how wet you were when you went to bring in the mail . . . walking to the other office and back, rubbing you thick thighs together has probably made you even wetter. The look on your face tells me you can wait to bury your fingers in your pussy again . . . an orgasmic explosion just waiting to happen!!

I see you stand and drop your pants and briefs. My mouth drops open as I see you give your cock a nice slow stroke and cup your balls with the the other hand.

"I smile at you and say, I believe I can make you cum first before I make an orgasmic explosion." Mr. Anderson, remember I love challenges. The challenges test my boundaries or limits I have set for myself.

I sit in the chair I was in earlier with my left leg on the arm of the chair. I slowly touch my pussy with one hand as the other is moving my blouse up on my chest to show my bra holding my 42 dd breasts in place. A purr escapes my mouth as I feel my hand touch my pussy and start to massage gently and then, rub my clit slowly. Then I move my other hand down to join my other hand.

"We will have to see about that. I can usually go for quite a while before I cum. But when I do, you better be ready because this load is going to land all over your bra covered tits, something for you to wear home tonight and think about when you try to go to sleep."

Stroking my cock steadily, not really too fast yet, I focus on your pussy, now being played with by both hands, your hard clit peeking out between your fingers . . . I can tell by the way your breasts are heaving that you are totally aroused . . . begging for an orgasm, but doing your best to hold it back.

"I smile and giggle at your comment. I believe you Mr. Anderson. I laugh a little showing my teeth by your remark. I cannot wait for your load to land on my covered bra and tits."

I feel myself heave as I am playing with my pussy. One hand going up and down on pussy slowly opening the labia minor to show you my pink vagina and blush pink clit. My breaths are coming a little bit fast not faster. I slowly move my hand around my clit in circular motions gently while a moan escapes my mouth. The other hand is caressing my vagina entrance gently teasing me before I move onto the next part.

Kicking my jeans and briefs off behind the desk . . . gives me a little more freedom to spread my thighs and play with my balls . . . feel then getting tighter as we play and tease each other visually. Watching your fingers moving back and forth across your clit; damn, love the sight of a clit getting harder and protruding from your opening.

Standing up and walking around to the front of my desk; leaning back against my desk, still stroking my hard shaft. Almost at full erection, just short of 7", but quite thick. I know I can't go as deep as some of those big cocks out there, but my thickness can fill up almost any cunt that wants to try me.

A drop of precum appears at the head; I wipe the first one off and lick it from my finger . . . the next one I offer to you to taste.

I move my hand across my clit back and forth up and down. Mmm. Aaahhh. My hand moves a little faster on my clit making me moan in pleasure as I try to arch my back in the chair and does not work. I decide to put my other leg on top of the arm of the chair to get more access to my pussy and clit.

I see you move ro the front of your desk while stroking your hard shaft. I feel myself heaving even more while playing with myself. I say your name,. "Mr. Anderson." "You do not know when I see you stroking your hard shaft is putting me on the edge of orgasming and leaping out of the chair and ride your hard shaft until we both cum"

I notice you looking at your cock and see pre cum at the tip of it. I see you wipe the first one with your finger and lick it. I want to taste your pre cum and decided to wait. Then I see you wipe the second one and offer me to taste it. I open my mouth and lick it off your finger. I taste your pre cum salty and divine in my mouth.

I felt some wetness coming out of my pussy and slipped one of my hands down there and put my finger into my pussy and pulled it out. I looked at my finger and moved it closer to my mouth and licked the juice from my finger. I look back at you while playing with my clit and moaning. I say, "Mr. Anderson I am close to orgasming but I am teasing myself to hold out a little longer."

"When you get ready, missy, you let me know. I'm going to spray this load all over your bra and titties. And then I'm going to get on my knees and lick the cum right out of your pussy and swallow every drop.

Stroking my cock a little harder, reaching down and pulling your blouse up over your bra, ready to shoot this load on the swell of your breasts flowing out of your bra.

"Tell me when, Hang . . . I'm ready to shoot this all over you."

"Mr. Anderson, I cannot hold on any longer and am going to orgasm." Aaahhh mmm Mr. Anderson. I cannot hold it any longer.

I feel my heart racing and my breath coming faster. I know I am about to orgasm and have to hold back on squirting. Aaahhhhh Mr. Anderson I am orgasming. I feel my pussy let out all of its juices out on my fingers.

Arching his back, a firm grip on his cock, Vince lets loose with a steady stream of cum landing on her tits, streaming into her cleavage, with a few drops landing on her bra.

Once his spasms stop, he steps up close and rubs his cock head across her lips, giving her the last drop or two to swallow; then dropping quickly between her wide open thighs.

As her body starts to quiver, Vince buries his mouth deep between Hang's thighs, trying to catch every drop of sweet pussy nectar that flows from her lips. Lapping with his tongue, he can feel the excess flooding his chin . . . god, she tastes good.

Mmm. I smile seductively. I see you move closer and move your cock across my lips. I open my lips for the last drop or two of your cum and swallow it. I tell you, "Your cum tastes good, Mr. Anderson."

After you move your cock across my lips and quickly drop down to my pussy, I feel your tongue moving up and down to get the rest of sweet juices that came out of my pussy.

Aaahh mmm Mr. Anderson. I squirm in the chair as I feel you move your tongue up and down and side to side to get the remaining sweet pussy juice.

Lapping up all the juices dripping from you pussy, I caress your tight ass as you slide forward in the chair. "I think we both need a quick shower and then we can call it a day. Rebecca will be in for a few hours tomorrow and I will take us all out to lunch before she leaves for the day."

Standing up, I take you by the hand and lead you toward the bedroom and shower that my assistant can use when staying over before leaving on a trip with me. Once we get into the bedroom, I remove your blouse, unhook your cum-stained bra, and watch as you remove your skirt. Following you into the shower, I watch every shimmy of your sweet ass . . . damn, there is something about an ass that bounces with each step . . . and also that flows into a pair of nice thick thighs!!

Back