Medical Conference

It didn't feel necessary but covering her legs felt so much better. The heat from Will's hands was perfectly matched. Will achieved an even pressure as he straddled her and began a long push from her lower spine all the way to her shoulders. There was an inner tingle of her muscles being tended to coupled with the very thought of Will being only an inch from her butt. Her body responded to this stimulation. Melody was unconcerned! She tried her best not to give off those gurgling signs of pleasure.

She needed to recover from this incredible fatigue that left her body aching terribly. Will was providing the perfect relief. If his fingers touched her tits so be it. Her underwear was still in place. Will was doctor, who saw tits everyday. Perhaps not always in a hotel room, but clearly he was acting properly. The larger concern was her missing the conference presentations.

She was already imagining how she would repay her debt, after her nap--a long nap.
 
Next it was on to her luscious legs. He desperately needed to know the reason for her firm thighs, which weren't larger than normal, only firmer and so very smooth. His first move was to go up as far as he dared on the inside. She was warm! He circled the area a few times accidently bumping against the fabric covering her mound. Will worked on both legs. Her panties were a pale green matching her bra. There was a slight indentation in the fabric where her cheeks parted. It was so tempting to rub her bottom only that would be pushing the limit. His mind was adrift thinking of the various possibilities, while his eyes glanced over her back and side noticing that special area of the side of her breast!

Will moved down her legs thinking that Melody was completely asleep. He finished by doing her feet. They looked so natural and quite sensual. He recovered her legs with the bath towel.
It was too late to go the meeting. Besides he wanted to be here when Melody woke up. She promised to do him. Besides, it was a safe bet that he would be getting a great view of her tits.

He turned on her TV with the volume low. It was about twenty channels. He left it on the weather. Will moved to the other bed. He slowly fell asleep just five feet away from Melody.
 
The sleep was deep. It was the type of sleep that leaves the person disoriented where the surroundings they awake to are without logic and even the time of day appears to be wrong. Melody had slept for two hours without ever changing position. She was still face down with her arms slightly stretched. Gradually her memory of the massage returned. Her aches had magically disappeared. She could breath again!

She heard the TV and turned her head to see Will. She remembered her bra and thankfully pulled it close with her hand. Surprisingly she was still wearing her green underwear. The whole plan gradually became clear. She sat up.

"Wow was I out that long? I think that the afternoon has gone."

"You deserved a good rest."

"Thank you, ..for everything....you were so good to me. AND now it is your turn I believe."

Will had more energy than she displayed and moved quickly to remove his shirt and undershirt. Without stopping he undid his belt and off came his pants! Melody had unwittingly got him down to almost nothing. She stood and moved to his bed, grabbing the lotion from night stand. Her hand holding the bra in place seemed redundant and she laid her bra on the pillow. Will was facing the TV and she was behind him which seemed "safe." She thought he may have already got a peek anyway.

She moved in and straddled his legs. He had great form. He was very much in shape with swell looking shoulders that could only come from tennis playing or heavy weight lifting. It took Melody a moment to adjust before she began working her fingers across Will's back as the lotion smoothed his skin. She recalled the firmness he used and tried to duplicate it. It felt good to her own circulation moving again. Will made long breathing sounds to indicate his pleasure.

"How's that feel."

"Sooo good."

His head turned meaning he no longer was watching TV. He was enjoying her touch. Melody felt the moment getting warmer. She and Will were moving ever closer. Her mind needed to sort things out. For right now, keeping Will as a protector in this hotel was the most important feature in her mind. There were six more days of this and she needed to make it.

Her fingers moved to his lower back. "Too much airplane yesterday. I had the same problem."
 
She appeared actually eager to take her turn at giving him a massage. She was wearing just her panties and he could feel her bare legs as she rested herself on him. It stirred him greatly. This was his chance. The feeling of her fingers heightened his arousal. Melody must have known he would get turned on.

The feeling got even better as she moved down to do the back of his legs. Melody was moving slowly taking extra care. Will was indeed feeling the full effects. His muscles relaxed, indicating he was in more need than he realized. Will had thoughts of doing this throughout the week. Of course the next time, Melody would be naked and he would do her butt! For now it was important that he be prepared when Melody finished. His first thought was to kiss her! It was a dangerous thought.

"Tell me this isn't better that sitting in a chair as some guy from Sweden reads his paper to the room."

"I sure needed it. When we came back from lunch I could barely stand up. I have never felt so washed out. I think I needed to drink more water. Want me to do the front of your legs?'

Will was startled by the thought. His cock was getting prepared. Melody was almost finished and Will needed to make the correct move. Something neutral, but also moving toward his ultimate goal!
 
She had spoke without quite thinking as she needed to cover up. Fortunately Will was fine with how she had done and simply laid still as she slipped off the bed and stood up, quickly finding her bra. He had found a soft drink from the mini-bar while she slept and Melody handed it to him. He offered her a drink first. She eagerly accepted. As she felt the coolness she saw Will turn over and sit upright. His underwear had a pronounced bulge. She kept drinking. She holding her bra in place but not doing a very good job. She returned the cup to Will.

"That was so much needed Melody. Great job."

"Ah ..you did a swell job yourself."

He stood up beside her giving Melody another look at how tall he was--a full three inches.

"Here, let me help," he said, taking her bra from her hand. Momentarily her breasts were exposed giving Will a full view. Melody was unsure of whether she was supposed to stand still or turn. He looped the straps through her hands but that is when he stopped. Moments later he pulled her close and they were kissing--deeply. She had no thought of pulling away. She returned his kiss as if to be sure. They were standing between the two beds barely covered and kissing. She tossed her bra on the spare bed. It was a foolish thing to do! It was like a signal for this guy to proceed. It was almost giving him the freedom to take her! It purely an instinct without any direct forethought. He had been aroused by her and it made her feel ....desired.

"You look so delicious, Melody"

Will moved back onto the bed. Melody went to his side, leaned over and kissed him again. Instantly his hand captured her swaying breast. She had passed the point of turning back!
 
As soon as her hand lowered her tits came into full focus. They very spectacular in every possible way. He had played his hand perfectly and this was his reward. He laid back on the bed as Melody moved to his side anxious to kiss again. He felt her right breast at the same time. It was soft and perfectly smooth. She enjoyed being touched.

Melody was feeling warm. Will suspected he was the same. Her hand ran over his stomach moving slightly lower. He tried to stay patient, which was nearly impossible. Their bodies were touching! It was only a matter of time.
 
As soon as she felt his grip on her breast Melody knew that he was intent on having her. She needed to extricate herself without alienating him. She circled over him and reached his underwear. He was already firming. She slipped her hand inside his waist band gripping his cock loosely gradually pushing on it to feel his length. Will was huge. Melody had not been with any other man since meeting Mike nearly four years ago. Mike had been a fine caring lover, leaving her with only a modest disappointment. He didn't not last long.

"Oh-my gosh, you're huge."

Her hand ran down to the tip, circled and ran back up. She repeated his five times. Moving up to her knees she used her free hand to lower his skivvies. Seeing another man's firm cock was humbling to Melody and she began feeling guilty. Suddenly, Will was pulling on her leg, moving her over to his face.

"Mmmmmmmm....yessss...lick me!"

"I'm going to make you cum."

"DO IT! DO ME!"

Melody was suddenly being loud for no reason. She had ended up facing his cock with her breasts rubbing on his tummy. If she could only get him close enough to titty-fuck...maybe. Suddenly she was being nuzzled. The feeling was so delightful. Will was toying with her. She moved her fingers again--up and down. He began licking her upper thigh--both sides. She knew what she needed to do. His mouth covered her clit as he blew warm air into her pussy!

"Oooooooooooooo...."
 
Melody knew instantly that she was in a tight spot. Her own body was beginning to betray her, waiting more of what he was giving. But would he want more? She began working his shaft intently. Melody leaned in close and took the tip in her mouth! Will's taste was neutral, however she could feel his firmness. She needed to act quickly.

Mike had always been indifferent to oral sex. His one over-riding problem was staying power. Melody liked it long and slow--very slow. To Mike, it was a brief warm up.

Suddenly, she felt his tongue. He was moving closer, finding her gateway, then he was in! Almost, instantly Will went searching for her special spot. He was there! She ceased her own motions frozen by the incredible feeling that had solicitously taken control of her body. A wave of tranquil pleasure swept straight up her back and settled in her mind like she had not felt in a long time. She was the object of his desire.

"Oooooooooo....yess."
 
Last edited:
When she took the first steps forward, it was all the permission he needed. Will pulled on her breasts, feeling their firmness. Then he moved between her legs noting her neatly trimmed bush. From there it was a matter of only seconds until he has gathering in his first taste of Melody's sweetness. He slowed his pace, switching to using his teeth to gently tug at her folds. Next, he tried one finger to smooth her entrance. Returning to sampling her with his tongue, Melody's wetness increased dramatically. She was approaching the moment.

He reached out to pull on her breast. She never complained. It was evident she wanted him to enjoy everything. His plan was simplified, get her off-then fuck her!
 
Not only was his tongue inside, Will was pressing to move deeper and the effect on her was incredible. His head was surging upward pressing against her thighs and moving her body. He was filled with lust. His tongue circled repeatedly over her nub. He knew exactly what he was doing. Minutes passed. Will just kept going. Melody made those unladylike guttural sounds that she could not control as her breathing intensified. She was gasping for air.

"uuughhhhhhhhh..."

Her hand was griping his firm shaft but barely moving. He didn't appear to mind but secretly she wanted him to get off, to avoid the sex. It was complicated but Melody wanted desperately to avoid being a "conquest." Still, she was frozen by the pleasure.

She squirmed gently giving him access, as a tiny electrical charged moved up her spine. She could not stave it off. It was moving faster. Seconds later, Melody's mind was clouded over! She gave in!

He stayed in place as her pussy pulsed away in rapid bursts, coating his eager tongue for several minutes. Will was such a good friend.

Ooooooooooooo...ooooooo....take me!"

She sunk lower to have her tits rub on his tummy and she took him into her mouth. Her energy level was low, but she worked her hand and lips creatively.
 
As soon as Melody went off Will knew he was about to nail his first married woman. She was warm and her legs were near his ears. He needed to get out from under and fast before she had time to recover her wits. However Melody stretched forward taking his cock into her mouth as she eagerly bobbed on the end, which was an incridible sensation. Will relaxed for a moment getting the full effect. He traced his fingers along her sides and across her back, until he began getting the heat turned up. His mind went to other topics and his thought process began to speed up. It had been over a month for him without being with a woman.

"YES, take it all ....Oooooo yesss..."

He had survived five minutes, but she now she was exploring the very tip with her tongue. Every so often she shifted and her breast hung down in perfect view. She had a great set!

It was too late, he stiffened then went off twice rapidly as Melody reacted staying in place until he was finished. "Ooooooh, good girl!"

He rubbed her warm skin as she settled softly then gradually rolled to one side. It was the moment. They now had to talk. It brought a subtle fear to Will's mind. They had sex and now everything was different! He needed a quick plan!

"C'mon my dear, join me in the shower."

He almost bounced up from the bed and began pulling her along. He had her hand. She was moving with him, but not saying anything as they crossed the room to her shower. Once inside the room, Will turned on the water then closed the bathroom door. She was with him, still holding his hand. It took a minute but they stepped in. Will was getting his first full length look at her nude body! It was incredible. Her tits were evenly matched nearly touching in the center of her chest. There was a slight jiggle as she moved.

"This will really feel great Melody."
 
Last edited:
After he shot off, Melody had a moment of relief quickly followed by a wave of guilt. She had betrayed her marriage vows to Mike. She moved slowly until Will roused her from the bed and walked her to the shower. She sensed relief and the opportunity to get clean. Will was definitely taking charge directing the action which Melody appreciated. Essentially she had only been naked and had oral with her friend.

"I sure it will be just what we need."

The warm water revitalized her more than she suspected. He spun her around slowly as he washed her skin with a wash cloth at first then with his fingers. She might have suspected that coming. Boys enjoy touching! His fingers caressed her thighs followed by her tits then her pussy! Melody looked down through the warm spray at his cock. It was literally hanging there! It actually swayed as he moved. Clearly Will was well blessed, much more so than her husband.

"Feels so good."

"You look so good when you are wet. I really like this. Are you ready?"

Melody nodded, not quite knowing what he meant. He turned her and held her from behind as he rubbed himself on her thighs. It was a complete shock how quickly he went hard. Melody had to move one step forward to place her hands on the stone shower bench. Will was very adept in locating her gateway. She groaned inaudibly as he entered and arched her back slightly. It was all so fast.

He's going to fuck me right here in the shower!
 
Last edited:
"Ohhh, Melody---you have a perfect body."

He very much meant to go slow and easy but his cock took over and he rocked forward causing Melody to press backward just to maintain her balance. He steadied her as he began a series of long thrusts. Her pussy was perfectly adjusted to taking him. There was only her bottom to look at with of course her smooth wet back, but it was enough to keep a perfect rhythm.

His hands were holding her thighs as a grip until he reached forward to find Melody's right breast
swaying freely. He took hold and pulled, harder then needed, as if to keep her locked onto his cock. There was no need to see her face or hear her words to know that she was enjoying being taken in the shower!

As the water continued spraying them, Will felt his need to give her what she needed.

"Ready Melody?"

Jake heard her moan a reply which clearly indicated she was into it. She was warm and smooth making for long thrusts of enjoyment. It gave him time to enjoy the conquest. Things could not have gone any better since they first met on the plane. He pulled again to get her excited. Melody was most assuredly getting everything she needed.
 
Last edited:
"YEsss...YESSS"

She felt foolish for having been in this position, yet it felt so good to be so desired. Will was delivering exactly what she had so often fantasied about in her womanly daydreams. He had her and there was no need to not enjoy the moment. He was pulling on her yet she could already feel him so very deep within. She could not hold off!

"uuuuuummmhh...uuuuummmmhh"

She had an uncontrolled orgasm, as the heated water cascaded on her back. She held on with her hands knowing that it was Will's turn!

"AAAAAAAAgghhh...AAAAAAAAaagggghhhh….yessssssssss.."

Will's body continued rocking forward, his hands moved over her back and
down her side. At one point he had a grip on her breast. His cock searched
out and at last took her! "AAAAAaaaagghhhhh….ooooooooooooooo"

Will stayed inside her--lingering. Gradually he pulled back allowing her to
stand and face him. He quickly kissed her, ever so deeply.

"Yyyouu are so good, Melody!"

A thought crossed her mind. I just cheated on my husband!
 
Last edited:
She was the perfect lover in so many ways. By being attentive at times and so receptive at others, Melody strained his cock to the limit. He felt her give way, making it all the easier for him. The warm water looked wonderful as it cascaded off her back. She made barely audible gasping sounds clearly indicating she was enjoying things. He rode her easily taking his time in exploring her. Then he went for it! Will slammed forward as he shot off. Melody lurched but held her place.

"Good...good girl. That was great."

She stood and turned quickly kissing him. He rubbed her wet hair as her boobs pressed against his chest. He needed to give them attention, but later when his strength returned. For now, Will concentrated on finishing the shower, drying off Melody and thinking of what happens next.

They stepped from the shower and Will gathered her in a towel. She was smiling, so he felt confident. His clothes were still at the bed, so he left first. He heard the hair dryer and knew he had an extra five minutes. It was almost 4:30.

When Melody emerged she looked fantastic.
 
Last edited:
It was an upscale bath at least by Spanish standards. Melody was drying her hair and watching in the mirror. Her right breast had his hand prints clearly showing where he had been pawing her. Melody smiled in silence as she finished with the comb. She had a fresh pair of panties to wear back into the room, but that was all. Would he want her again?

She opened the door to find Will completely dressed. Walking directly to him, Melody gave him a lingering kiss to reassure him that all was well.

"It's almost time for dinner, what would you prefer? We could walk the area and find a restaurant which would give us a chance to see the town?"

"Sounds good, casual dress OK?"

She stepped to her suitcase as Will watched. It gave her a certain thrill to feel his eyes as she dressed. Minutes later they were leaving the room and Melody was feeling the pressure of navigating the streets of Barcelona. Thankfully she would have Will at her side.

The hotel lobby was very crowed which meant the restaurants would also be swamped. They left through the main entrance and walked east. It was her first look at Spain in daylight. The fresh air felt surprising good. In the distance the buildings appeared to take on the shape of the seacoast.

"So, this is Spain."
 
Once outside, the air felt humid but perhaps not as warm as Will had anticipated. He led them toward the sea as it was his desire to stand on the shore of the Mediterranean. They walked two blocks noting the large number of motorbikes, but otherwise a very normal city. They passed several outdoor café type restaurants.

"Here, this looks good." Will had spotted a tavern that posted its menu on the window. "What do you think?"

"$25 euros"

"Give it a try?"

"You might need to order for me," he joked.

Once inside, the place looked quite modern and well lit. The took a table near the center of the room. Will watched Melody order a barbeque chicken and instantly ordered the same.

"So, was it worth skipping the convention this afternoon?"

"Oh yes, it felt so good and it took away my breath and... the sex was good too."

He really enjoyed her joke and laughed heartily, reaching across the table and taking her hand at the same time.
 
It was a wary walk down the street. They heard foreign languages from everywhere as strange vehicles sped by. The tavern looked old from the street yet surprisingly updated in the interior. It was a wonderful call. The coffee arrived promptly and was most appreciated. It was the perfect moment to reach for her hand. She tingled thinking of the moment on the bed when this same hand was ravishing her breast as his tongue swirled against her sensitive nub, while she gripped his manhood.

She needed to adjust to this new idea of having a lover. It had never happened before. Melody had men in her life but never simultaneously. She had even gone long stretches with no one. How different this was!

"Coffee...it actually tastes the same on this side of the Atlantic."
 
"Agreed, I had some at the hotel this morning and it seemed fine."

Melody looked around often but appeared genuinely happy with the place. The food arrived in timely fashion. Everything would have been fine if Will could only adjust to the high prices. He needed to reassure himself that it was all being paid for. Neither was interested in getting drinks and Will paid the bill in cash.

Once back on the street they elected to walk to the harbor. It was another five blocks, but well worth it as the sea gradually came into view with a sea wall on one side and a long pedestrian pier at the center. Will led the way out. The sea was virtually flat as sundown approached.

"The Mediterranean has a long history of sea travel. Most likely the first trading boats traveled on it around 1500bc."

He stopped about 100yards out and led her to the rail. As they looked directly West the view disappeared into the haze.
 
The hike to the harbor was easy as it was slightly downhill. It was an incredible view to look out over the open water. It now felt like she was on a vacation!
 
Hearing the foreign language and watching the calm waters of the Mediterranean from the pier gave her the feeling of being in a far off land. Still, Melody felt some twinge at having missed the afternoon meetings and a conscious minefield for the romp with Will. She would need to reconcile her actions before arriving back in the states. At the moment she remained caught up in the excitement, with more to come.

"The buildings all appear to be built out of stone. Back in Houston it's glass and steel. I like the architectural imagination."

They walked further out the pier where Will took a few pictures with his phone, one of which was of Melody. It reminded her that she needed to call home. With a light haze forming over the sea, they returned to the sidewalk. It was slightly cooler but the real problem was the humidity. They had spent nearly two full days in air conditioning. Will saw a taxi and they quickly piled in. Moments later they were at the hotel. It was a very move.

Exiting the elevator Melody was walking toward her room with Will at her side. It was nearing 8pm and already the same group of men were drinking and carousing in the hall lobby. Melody was feeling her anger.

"Never mind these guys, let's get your suitcase and go back to my room."

"Good thinking."

Saying it was not the same as feeling it. She quickly picked up the case and a few items from the bathroom then they retraced their path. Once inside Will's room Melody knew what the night would bring.
 
His room was an identical match to her room, yet seemed to be different. It was quieter and had the appearance of being slightly more secluded. Will's room was untouched from when the housekeeper left. It was nearing 9pm.

"Should I order something to drink? Coffee?"

"We could get ....more wine?"

"Coming right up."
 
The afternoon had been spectacular and Will may have been pushing his luck suggesting she move to his room. When she eagerly agreed, he knew this was his favorite conference ever. Melody suggested the wine. It was a great idea, yet he had one thought.

"That view of the sea was so wonderful. I am glad you were there to share it with me."

"Thank you, I would have never left the hotel without you being with me."

"Just being able to see the Mediterranean with a special person was a spectacular moment."

She looked surprised at his words. Will stepped directly in front of her and clutched her shoulders then leaned to kiss her. It was meant of as a measure of reassurance. He could feel a slight tremble in her body. He knew he had to slow things down. After all, Melody had barely known him a full day and had already showered with him plus had sex. She was married, but still had needs!
 
Last edited:
He hadn't even called in the room service order. Instead he was there in front of her, kissing her so directly with that intensity of a man determined to have his way. Melody backed up to bed just as Will pulled off her top. She could have stopped him. Instead she reached back and unhooked her bra quickly revealing herself to him! Her eyes watched for his reaction.

Will stepped closer without any hesitation and removed her skirt. It was so lustful to feel his excitement. He was eager. Melody could feel his desire, as she sat on the bed and removed her socks and shoes. Will did the same. He rapidly took off everything! She saw his cock swing free.

"Mmmmmm.....this seems like how we started this afternoon."

"Very much the same."

Will was finished with talking. She slid back near the center of the bed only to have Will's quick hands grip her underwear and pull them free in one quick swoop.
 
"Oh my gosh, that was so fast!"

She was smiling for no apparent reason while lying on her back as her new friend's body was only inches away. There was no way of avoiding what he had in mind! Was he aware of how big his cock was getting? Melody couldn't resist looking! At the same moment he took her wrists and pressed them to the bed in quite a friendly manner.

" You really enjoy seeing my tits!"

" They are magnificent! And your skin is so smooth and soft."

" Thank you."

She was electrified to receive such a delightful compliment. She reached his upper thigh and gently
rubbed his thigh as a reward for Will being so reassuring.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top