The China Pearl Inn part 9

You an innocent young girl G G? That will be the day my naughty young Miss. :D

I hope all is going well for you and you are not chaffing to much at the bit as the others go off for military exercises.

You an innocent young girl G G? That will be the day my naughty young Miss. :D

I hope all is going well for you and you are not chaffing to much at the bit as the others go off for military exercises.

O CG I would love to be with HSG, Rose, Tom & my hubby as they are part of the international effort in Indonesia. I see the suffering of those children and feel so f*ck*ng useless. I should be there, not coordinations from the safety of my posh office in London.

Those that wait and watch also serve G G but I am sure you know that and may have told others in the past the same thing. That being said it is hard to be the one at HQ when loved ones are on the line. :rose::kiss:

Those that wait and watch also serve G G but I am sure you know that and may have told others in the past the same thing. That being said it is hard to be the one at HQ when loved ones are on the line. :rose::kiss:

I’ve said it many times CG but right now I just want to help those families. Especially the kids.

I know G G I know. I still do as well. Just a couple of old warhorses I guess. ;)

At least you are on the comms and coordination side getting what the teams need in country. An important job that I suspect you are doing well because you have been there.;)

O CG I would love to be with HSG, Rose, Tom & my hubby as they are part of the international effort in Indonesia. I see the suffering of those children and feel so f*ck*ng useless. I should be there, not coordinations from the safety of my posh office in London.

You have a posh office? :eek:

I am having the a slightly similar problem with being on the sidelines. For me it is when I hear of the kids on the border not getting any education at all or districts saying they have a shortage of teachers. I want to get in my car, go there and DO SOMETHING.

One of the biggest problems with the Puerto Rico and other disaster relief issues was getting materials and supplies in the right order to the right places. If you are in charge of that, then you are doing something tremendously important. Baby can be proud of both mother and father's efforts to help.

I know G G I know. I still do as well. Just a couple of old warhorses I guess. ;)

At least you are on the comms and coordination side getting what the teams need in country. An important job that I suspect you are doing well because you have been there.;)

You have a posh office? :eek:

I am having the a slightly similar problem with being on the sidelines. For me it is when I hear of the kids on the border not getting any education at all or districts saying they have a shortage of teachers. I want to get in my car, go there and DO SOMETHING.

One of the biggest problems with the Puerto Rico and other disaster relief issues was getting materials and supplies in the right order to the right places. If you are in charge of that, then you are doing something tremendously important. Baby can be proud of both mother and father's efforts to help.

SF & CG, you are two good people with hearts the size Wembley Stadium, you are both a credit to your great nation and I would have loved to have served with you. SF I cannot imagine how frustrating it must be to hear of children being denied their right to education. And GG how I wish we could have served side by side because I know we would have made a difference.

I cannot go into full details except to say our role is to protect the international charity workers who are on the ‘front line’ of this effort and to provide help where it’s needed. For example HSG’s team have already helped to restore power and clean water to many areas while Rose and Ross have helped set up a field hospital and are treating patients. Rick & Tom are doing the awful bits like recovering and burying the dead to prevent disease. All this in just over a week. That’s why we’re called Rapid Response. Just wish I was there!

Glad Lenny has come home.

NEWSFLASH!

Reports from Poland - Robyn and Sal have successfully completed their ‘command tasks’ and have both been commended for their work.

Glad to hear that Robyn and Sal are doing us proud here at the Inn G G. Can't wait to hear what they will be up to when they become the enemy. ;)

Send my love to HSG, Rose, and yes even to Rick and Tom in the field if you have a chance G G.

Glad to hear that Robyn and Sal are doing us proud here at the Inn G G. Can't wait to hear what they will be up to when they become the enemy. ;)

Send my love to HSG, Rose, and yes even to Rick and Tom in the field if you have a chance G G.

HSG & I have tried to teach Robyn and Sal every trick we’ve learned CG and they have now added their own twist to what we’ve taught them. They’re lethal!

I’ll pass on your greetings to the front line guys & girls CG. Meanwhile I want some Turkish Delight! And ... someone has nicked my chocolate.

WHAT? Nicked your chocolate G G ! Do they realizes who they are messing with and do they hold their life in such contempt as to mess with a pregnant Trooper's chocolate? The shame of it all G G. :devil:ish teasing :D

Really G G. Did you have a talk with little fingers about taking other people's chocolate? Were you auntie G G or her majesty's trooper G G?:rolleyes:

S F There is no really good hiding place when it comes to hiding Chocolates from wee ones. They will always find it I know from practical experience. ;)

This is an adult site used by responsible adults for responsible adults. When MartinGonzales is mature enough to participate he will be more than welcome to join our discussions. Meanwhile may I request one of the moderators remove his childish post from this thread and allow the grown ups to continue talking.

G G I sent a report on the childish gibberish to the moderators and I am sure that they will take care of the matter shortly. It seems that the young individual has made the same childish post in 34 different threads. I suspect an immature white Anglo posing with a Spanish user name. With any luck they will be terminated from Lit.

Last edited:
This is an adult site used by responsible adults for responsible adults. When MartinGonzales is mature enough to participate he will be more than welcome to join our discussions. Meanwhile may I request one of the moderators remove his childish post from this thread and allow the grown ups to continue talking.

G G I see the moderators have taken care of the problem.

G G I sent a report on the childish gibberish to the moderators and I am sure that they will take care of the matter shortly. It seems that the young individual has made the same childish post in 34 different threads. I suspect an immature white Anglo posing with a Spanish user name. With any luck they will be terminated from Lit.

Woooo:confused: Did we have some drama? Awwwww! I always miss the dramas!:rolleyes:;)

Hiya everyone:rose::rose::heart:

:kiss:Uggg:D

Woooo:confused: Did we have some drama? Awwwww! I always miss the dramas!:rolleyes:;)

Hiya everyone:rose::rose::heart:

:kiss:Uggg:D

Nothing much Uggg, just a character with the mental age of 6 tried to interrupt the grown ups. CG & the moderators sent him home to bed with no supper.

I awake to a decidedly chilly morning. Oh there is no frost on the ground or etching their delicate patterns on the widow pains. But it is chilly enough for a small fire on the hearth to beat back that chill.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows. The coffee is on as well as a pot or two of tea.

I lift my mug to the rafters a salute to the little redheaded nymph that haunts them and those shapely legs she dangles from the rafters.

Morning Cait.

I softly whisper.

*a whisper of a kiss to his cheek while she quickly steals his mug of coffee with a quick wink*

Good Morning, CG. Thanks for the coffee.

*another quick peck to his cheek before she swiftly retreats to the ether to get ready for work*

Enjoy the coffee Cait I know I enjoyed your soft sweet kisses. :rose::kiss::rose:

Work on a Saturday what a horrible idead . :eek:

Back