Pinterest

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
I recently signed up on Pinterest and its a great place to browse pics and lose a lot of time:rolleyes:

I'm not too familiar with how it works, but have tried to save some pictures from the threads here, but it doesn't work, meanwhile it seems like I can save anything from anywhere else. Do they have a policy on adult material? If so how does it sense it?

I recently signed up on Pinterest and its a great place to browse pics and lose a lot of time:rolleyes:

I'm not too familiar with how it works, but have tried to save some pictures from the threads here, but it doesn't work, meanwhile it seems like I can save anything from anywhere else. Do they have a policy on adult material? If so how does it sense it?

You mean you can't post things from here obi Pinterest? Or hot just can't save anything from here?

Either way it might be your settings, I know you can save pics from here and Pinterest shouldn't have any particular rules outside of the usual.

You mean you can't post things from here obi Pinterest? Or hot just can't save anything from here?

Either way it might be your settings, I know you can save pics from here and Pinterest shouldn't have any particular rules outside of the usual.

Thanks for the response. What settings would I need to change? I'm using chrome.

Thanks for the response. What settings would I need to change? I'm using chrome.

On the computer I just right click and save or save As. Or on apple I control click. On the phone sometimes it won't save pictures so I just do a screen capture, then crop it. You can also do that on Mac computers I think. I'm not sure if PC has the same options for screen capture.

Back