beautiful pitbulls

Pit bulls can be great dogs.

When they go wrong, 98% of the time it's because brain-dead dumb fucks like LiFeNdEaTh and imalickin are the owners.

When a pit bull is euthanized because of an attack, the blood is on the hands of fools like these and their garbage culture of ignorance.

eat a dick you stupid motherfucker.

Leave these poor dogs alone. You only do them harm by promoting them.

Do you have any idea how many people are looking at this thread and going, "Check out the idiot wannabe ghetto baby daddy, making a thread about pit bulls. Gee, wow, what a surprise - not."

Pit bulls don't need any more stigmatization. :rolleyes:

Pit bulls can be great dogs.

When they go wrong, 98% of the time it's because brain-dead dumb fucks like LiFeNdEaTh and imalickin are the owners.

When a pit bull is euthanized because of an attack, the blood is on the hands of fools like these and their garbage culture of ignorance.

Rory is not only afraid of his own shadow, but of any life form that is smarter than him, including dogs of any breed.

Of course it's assholes like Rory that creates the mistrust of a breed that was bread for it's loyalty. And because of him and a small segment of "humanity" the Pit Bull has been maligned, hated and feared. Of course being the dickhead he is, he'll believe anything a politician or his father tells him. If he only knew who his father was.

Do you have any idea how many people are looking at this thread and going, "Check out the idiot wannabe ghetto baby daddy, making a thread about pit bulls. Gee, wow, what a surprise - not."

Certainly not by you dickhead.

like i said, EAT A DICK, faggot.

Rory is not only afraid of his own shadow, but of any life form that is smarter than him, including dogs of any breed.

Of course it's assholes like Rory that creates the mistrust of a breed that was bread for it's loyalty.

"Bred."

Do you like your dogs with butter?

You know, probably not though, those that poke fun at those who make typo's are pretty insecure about themselves. Aren't you dickhead.

We all know it wasn't a typo. We also know that there's no reason to use an apostrophe where you did. You lack education.

The basic rule should be that any dog owner ought to have more intelligence than their dog. Sadly, that's not very often the case with pit bulls in America.

I've cared for pits. Most of them are big babies, looking for attention and love. They are also great with kids, provided they haven't been raised by idiots like tweedle dum and tweedle dumber here. They don't think of pits like loved pets - they think of them as guns they can hug. :rolleyes:

We all know it wasn't a typo. We also know that there's no reason to use an apostrophe where you did. You lack education.

The basic rule should be that any dog owner ought to have more intelligence than their dog. Sadly, that's not very often the case with pit bulls in America.

I've cared for pits. Most of them are big babies, looking for attention and love. They are also great with kids, provided they haven't been raised by idiots like tweedle dum and tweedle dumber here. They don't think of pits like loved pets - they think of them as guns they can hug. :rolleyes:

I know a dickhead when I see one, even reading shit that dickhead posts gives me a clear picture of you. Dickhead.

I know a dickhead when I see one, even reading shit that dickhead posts gives me a clear picture of you.

You have difficulty putting a coherent sentence together when you're angry.

Let it all out, princess. :cool:

66174_422490061168353_809052434_n.jpg

You have difficulty putting a coherent sentence together when you're angry.

Let it all out, princess. :cool:

...and yet you continue to read what I type, amazing. Of course dickheads are stupid, and everybody knows you can't fix stupid.

I bet you think I'm male and the princess is an insult? Asshole.

Back