What pissed you off today? Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car died this morning, and after resistance training, yes, seems to confirm that Ive fucked up my rotator cuff...

BUT, DAMMIT, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! :)

The fact that Laurel failed to close the original Pissed Off thread and people keep posting to it. I don't want to read through TWO PO'ed threads. One is enough.

I can PM you my annoyances, too, if you'd like.

Last edited:
The fact that Laurel failed to close the original Pissed Off thread and people keep posting to it. I don't want to read through TWO PO'ed threads. One is enough.

Yeah, this is pissing me off too. I'm not even going to be baited into reading that other thread.

1422458_10152064918854419_301034692_n.jpg

I think it's the ASPCA that has the commercial in question.
There are a ton of charity organizations that don't end up giving what they should to their actual cause.

I give to my shelter, they even take blankets. But I mainly give to a local non-profit cat rescue group that rehabs, fixes, vaccinates, fosters, and holds adoption events in my area for the kittehs.
Cause, I love kittehs, in case you didn't know.

Last edited:
Don't forget "The Human Fund" lol

I have soooo much to do today and no motivation to do any of it. It's pissing me off...bah humbug

:mad:

I was called a fucking bitch today when I told someone we had already closed for the day. Gosh golly, people are just super around this time of year!

I really dislike the holiday season because it seems to bring out the worst in people. Just a bunch of selfish, greedy assholes.

I was called a fucking bitch today when I told someone we had already closed for the day. Gosh golly, people are just super around this time of year!

I really dislike the holiday season because it seems to bring out the worst in people. Just a bunch of selfish, greedy assholes.
I am so glad however, that you are closed for the day.

I am so glad however, that you are closed for the day.

Me too :)

I'm still coming down from the negative feelings. I'll feel better when I start baking. I'm making Pumpkin-Date bread (^ω^)I'm feeling a little better thinking about it.

I was called a fucking bitch today when I told someone we had already closed for the day.
Just a bunch of selfish, greedy assholes.

Me too. You've got to love the customer service field! :rolleyes:

Me too :)

I'm still coming down from the negative feelings. I'll feel better when I start baking.

Me too, again...I'm making an Italian feast for tomorrow evening! Cooking is something that usually calms me because I enjoy it.
(I'll be damned if I'm letting any family member ruin it!) ;)

It infuriates me when customers treat my staff in a similar way - it amazes me that there are oddballs who feel that because you're 'at work', they can say anything they want to you :mad:

For me, it's been letting someone else take some responsibility (because I'm constantly nagged that I won't and that I run myself ragged trying to do everything), and then watching it all go wrong.....

That's why I do it myself, people....:rolleyes:

It infuriates me when customers treat my staff in a similar way - it amazes me that there are oddballs who feel that because you're 'at work', they can say anything they want to you :mad:

For me, it's been letting someone else take some responsibility (because I'm constantly nagged that I won't and that I run myself ragged trying to do everything), and then watching it all go wrong.....

Why can't other people do things right? I run into this problem when other people try to load my dishwasher. Instead of being grateful they are helping, I just cringe because they're doing it ALL WRONG!

....For me, it's been letting someone else take some responsibility (because I'm constantly nagged that I won't and that I run myself ragged trying to do everything), and then watching it all go wrong.....

I used to do the same thing, not let others take responsibility, then suddenly turn an important task/job over to them and getting mega-frustrated when they didn't get it right. What I (finally) learned was that if I let them *assist* me a time or three, describing how things could go wrong if one didn't stay on top of certain details, and then gave them more and more responsibility for final product while I just mostly monitored, it really didn't take all that long until they got it down and I *could* let them run whole jobs on their own, with little chance that they'd let the job go down the tubes without my controlling hand manipulating each and every detail.

You have good people working for/with you, or they wouldn't be there. Build up their knowledge, skills, and self-confidence, and you may be surprised at how quickly they develop the skills you need them to have.

I used to do the same thing, not let others take responsibility, then suddenly turn an important task/job over to them and getting mega-frustrated when they didn't get it right. What I (finally) learned was that if I let them *assist* me a time or three, describing how things could go wrong if one didn't stay on top of certain details, and then gave them more and more responsibility for final product while I just mostly monitored, it really didn't take all that long until they got it down and I *could* let them run whole jobs on their own, with little chance that they'd let the job go down the tubes without my controlling hand manipulating each and every detail.

You have good people working for/with you, or they wouldn't be there. Build up their knowledge, skills, and self-confidence, and you may be surprised at how quickly they develop the skills you need them to have.

You're absolutely right, but my tantrum was domestic rather than professional :D He screwed up in an area that he actually knows more about than I do which is why I'd left it to him in the first place, but as it's Christmas I may forgive him at some point :rolleyes:

You're absolutely right, but my tantrum was domestic rather than professional :D He screwed up in an area that he actually knows more about than I do which is why I'd left it to him in the first place, but as it's Christmas I may forgive him at some point :rolleyes:
Depends on what he put under the tree, right? ;)

Kids getting motorbikes and riding them all along the field next door. I hate the noise from them. At least, this year, someone explained to them why not to ride through the freshly planted crops.

Realizing my late gift of a Christmas bug which has cancelled my plans this weekend. Don't get me wrong, the sleep has been welcomed after a stressful holiday week of course, but this bed anchoring fever needs to go.

I may resort to pouting soon.

Realizing my late gift of a Christmas bug which has cancelled my plans this weekend. Don't get me wrong, the sleep has been welcomed after a stressful holiday week of course, but this bed anchoring fever needs to go.

I may resort to pouting soon.

Sorry, hunny, you too??
Box of virtual Kleenex, fuzzy penguin slippers, and a vat of home made chicken soup for you!
Feel better soon!
:rose:

Always being expected to be patient and understanding towards the selfish and thoughtless behaviour of others.

Sorry, hunny, you too??
Box of virtual Kleenex, fuzzy penguin slippers, and a vat of home made chicken soup for you!
Feel better soon!
:rose:

This one is a relentless, but I am finally on the upswing I hope. Thank you for such cozy caring things and your yum soup. :rose:

At lunch, which I paid for, I couldn't smell or taste anything. Doh! Still can't. *le sigh*

:eek:

At lunch, which I paid for, I couldn't smell or taste anything. Doh! Still can't. *le sigh*

:eek:

Gawd...I'm the same way right now! What's the point of even eating?

Mine?

What the fuck? I know the pain is making you cranky, but it's getting reeeeeally old, taking it out on me.
Stop trying to be so fuckin' righteous.

Last edited:
Hubby got me all excited to go out for a little new year's celebration. But by the time I got out of the shower, hair fixed and halfway ready he'd changed his mind. His back hurts, or he's got some other freaking issue that makes him want to stay home and watch the same crap on TV that we always do. So I'm stuck here. I'd feel a lot less pissed if he'd not gotten my hopes up in the first place.

Who closed early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back