The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo! That would be so hot to feel that warm sticky cum soaking through my pantyhose, into my skin! I know I would accidentally touch it with my hands and then be tempted to bring it up to my lips and lick them clean! :p[/QUOT

what are you doing here?

Waking up to a nice bulging hard shaft....rubbing it gently thru my boxers for now. I'm waiting for some sexy encouragement before going further.....

Waking up to a nice bulging hard shaft....rubbing it gently thru my boxers for now. I'm waiting for some sexy encouragement before going further.....

Walks in from behind noticing the pics on your monitor and your hand rubbing your boxers. My hands slide over your shoulders and chest, "Hey how's it going?"

Walks in from behind noticing the pics on your monitor and your hand rubbing your boxers. My hands slide over your shoulders and chest, "Hey how's it going?"

Startled a bit, I turn around...*my bulge quite apparent.

I notice you have something growing as well as you stare at my screen. I turn around and continue browsing for some more naughty online treats while imagining what is growing in your pants right behind me.

Startled a bit, I turn around...*my bulge quite apparent.

I notice you have something growing as well as you stare at my screen. I turn around and continue browsing for some more naughty online treats while imagining what is growing in your pants right behind me.

Your nipples harden when I graze them with my fingers and I swear I see your cock twitch inside your boxers.

"Perhaps I could..." I begin which my right hand sliding down your abs....

Your nipples harden when I graze them with my fingers and I swear I see your cock twitch inside your boxers.

"Perhaps I could..." I begin which my right hand sliding down your abs....

I look down and see your hand sliding down my abs. My shaft is pulsating as your hands slide lower and lower. My snug black briefs getting tighter and tighter.....

damn that is hot...mine feels like a ton and is just so thick...so need to get off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back