Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Speaking of erotic lost in the moment images, I was very lost this morning. :devil:

tumblr_mb6b2zQ0Dr1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Great pic! :)

:rose:

Limited Offer.....

So, I'm feeling extremely exhibitionistic right now, and also very generous. ;) So, I'm considering, as a reward to the first 5 ladies who PM me requesting to see a bit more, that I might just provide a few private images. ;):devil:

Oh, and I just see this message NOW? dammit! This is what I get for working outside all day today!

*scurries off to send you a PM anyway...

That was definitely an interesting, um, experiment. :D;). I hope you lucky few enjoyed your special peek! And thanks to everyone who sent a PM.

Well, as the seasons change I seem to get busy in my personal life. All the summer toys need to get stowed away, and all the winter ones brought out and gotten ready. So, I may not be on here too much over the next month as I transition. But I'll try to drop in once in a while and post a photo or two.

Cheers!
SJ :kiss:

Shower Time!

Well, I do like to stay clean. And as much as water is a shitty lubricant, shower foreplay is Hawt!!!
Who likes to shower ? I like to shower. ;)

Last edited:
I love showers, hate baths. Now I love them even more!!

Hot, sexy pics. :devil:

Well, I do like to stay clean. And as much as water is a shitty lubricant, shower foreplay is Hawt!!!
Who likes to shower ? I like to shower. ;)

tumblr_mbcrv0baKB1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

And being a cheeky monkey! :p

tumblr_mbcrvtDGxM1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

I like to shower too...best would be with you though, Sexy Jerry with a sexy mind and sexy body. ;)

Thank you for that song. I did not know her.

Here is from me to you then. :kiss:

Some Mogwei

And Sarah Jaffe

Hmm, yes, I wouldn't mind conserving water with you, M'Lady. I'm all about saving the planet. ;)

I will be adding Mogwei to the "List", btw.

And, LOL. I think I may have put you onto Sarah Jaffe, did I not? :D:D This is on my iPod, iPhone, iPad, and PC, and a fav of mine!!! I hope she can keep up this quality of music. *sigh*.

And also, if there's any justice in the world, These Guys are getting laid well, and often.

WhoSoEver said that there isn't any new good music left to play, hasn't been paying attention!!

:kiss:

Hmm, yes, I wouldn't mind conserving water with you, M'Lady. I'm all about saving the planet. ;)

I will be adding Mogwei to the "List", btw.

And, LOL. I think I may have put you onto Sarah Jaffe, did I not? :D:D This is on my iPod, iPhone, iPad, and PC, and a fav of mine!!! I hope she can keep up this quality of music. *sigh*.

And also, if there's any justice in the world, These Guys are getting laid well, and often.

WhoSoEver said that there isn't any new good music left to play, hasn't been paying attention!!

:kiss:

Then to save a planet, we should bathe in a lake or the sea! Hell yeah! Any time with you Sailor J.:kiss::heart:

I don't think that you put me on to Sarah Jaffe, or at least I don't remember that you did...I discovered her on my own. :D

And of course Mumford and Sons are rock solid and I'm sure are getting laid plenty. lol

I agree with you. I think the music has been and keeps being great. So much talent out there!

And I think this could make the list as well.

and for a French Canadian song, I'd pick this one. I like that band.

4 things I've learned in the past 4 days:

1) I love Bossa Nova music!
2) extending motorcycle insurance by a few weeks is not cheap! Extended Indian Summer, I am annoyed at you!
3) flirting is not dead, thank god. even at 130km/h ;)
4) I'm way more horny when I'm listless - having lots to do is killing my libido!!!

I'll get this sorted out.....

I love showers, hate baths. Now I love them even more!! Hot, sexy pics.

Yeah, not a bath fan myself. Is it because there's less "Action" going on ? Maybe. :devil:

Why thank you for the compliment... :) Really enjoying your pictures...and the shower pics this morning...hoo boy!!

Yes, we need to come up with a new word for Taurus-Canadian. Tauradian ? Cantaurus ? Help me out here ....

I see we continue to agree on most things...... :heart:

Always a pleasant day when you post pics.

Ella!!! I need photo idea requests! I only have so many original ideas of my own. *wink* *wink* left to my own demise, I'll be posting pics of myself taking out the garbage naked next..... :rose::rose: ;)

A series of you stripping while dancing to Bossa Nova music, perhaps? ;) *drool

Yes, we need to come up with a new word for Taurus-Canadian. Tauradian ? Cantaurus ? Help me out here ....

Good idea...Tauradian is nice... ;) Keep posting...I am enjoying myself immensely... :kiss::kiss:
AJ

You're proof men can be beautiful!

Thank you so much! :rose: I have to admit though, that a lot of it is the angle and the lighting - I've learned so much from this little experiment, and I throw away about 90% of the images I take. And, if it weren't for the modern technologies, there's no possible way that I could even take pics like these.

Through this process, I also notice how my body looks differently depending on so many different factors, including the food I eat. I can understand how actual models can become bulimic - sad, really.

And thanks, again. :):)

Good idea...Tauradian is nice... ;) Keep posting...I am enjoying myself immensely...
AJ

Hey AJ! Glad that you are having fun. :). Not sure when I'll post some new images - I'm kind of busy with a few project around the house right now, getting ready for winter. I really enjoy playing with the iPad and image editing software, but it does take a lot of effort, mental energy, and time to get the images I post the way I want them.

It also took a lot of trial end error to figure out wether to use Photobucket, or Tumblr, and learn about their policies on nudity, etch and which ones work well with the iProducts.

Anyways, I'm rambling here a bit....

Hope you are enjoying your turkey this weekend !

Your backside is definitely your strongest ;) I can't wait for your winter photos. How did the experimental photos turn out?

Your backside is definitely your strongest ;) I can't wait for your winter photos. How did the experimental photos turn out?

Thanks CW!! :heart:

So far it's just rain here - and lots of it!!! :( Maybe we'll get some snow for Halloween.

I'm still trying to work out the problems with my 'experiment', but slowly I'm finding ways to overcome the technical difficulties. I've come up with ways to deal with the light reflection/throwback issue, and also the projection size issue, but am still having problems with the digital projector/cameras fighting each other. Perseverance !!!

Hiatus

I have indeed been a very busy little sailor lately - sorry I haven't been around too much lately to post any pics.

Here's a quick one from my kitchen from last night. I kind of like the grainy effect you get sometimes with a cheap digital camera at low light levels. ...sometimes ...

Last edited:
I have indeed been a very busy little sailor lately - sorry I haven't been around too much lately to post any pics.

Here's a quick one from my kitchen from last night. I kind of like the grainy effect you get sometimes with a cheap digital camera at low light levels. ...sometimes ...

tumblr_mc4bpeVTe01rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Definitely different. :)

Back