Scandal of the Morrison Kingdom

MzSeductress

Seductress
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Posts
11,794
Name: Mariana Elizabeth Morrison
Status: Princess, Daughter of King James Morrison and Queen Katrina Morrison
Age:22
Height: 5'7
Appearance: Hazel eyes,caramel/creamy complexion, perfect posture, dainty/lady like, kind but fiesty when need be, red shoulder length curly hair.

Mariana hurriedly walked to her room tears filling her eyes quickly as she ignored a guards pleas for her to wait and his feet quickly following to escort her. As soon as she reached her room she quickly apologized for causing him trouble and closed the door. She saw the concern of her bodyguard Jackson's face and gave him a small smile of reassurance.

She walked over to the bed sitting and let her tears fall freely. She had just heard the decision that she was to be married to prince Caleb Johnson from the Drasiac Kingdom. There was nothing wrong with the man it was just he was always so serious and boring whereas she was fun and full of energy she had no idea how they would fit and they hadnt had any chemistry.

Her mind flashed to the dukes son. They had plenty of chemistry but he was extremely wild. She lay back on the bed and sighed holding a stone her grandmother had given her before they moved away before she heard a light rapping on the door and she walked over peaking.
"Who is it?" Mariana said in soft voice trying to hide the tears.

"Its your mother my dear" Queen Katrina replied as she opened the door.

Mariana sat up wiping the tears away " Hello mother".

Katrina gave her a small smile " Hello dear" she said as she took a seat beside her daughter. "Mariana.. I-I just wanted to know you were ok honey I know you arent exactly thrilled with the thought of marriage but youll see how wonderful it will be. Your father and I didnt exactly like each other at first my dear but the more time we spent together the closer we got and now I couldn't love him anymore"she smiled and used a handkerchief to dry her eyes."We love you dear and we only want whats best for you well give you time with him ok? Maybe he wont be too bad and the fact that hes devilishly handsome cant hurt either right?" Katrina chuckled hearing her daughter laugh.

"Mother!" mariana laughed before givif her mother a hug. "Ill try mother.I do not want to be disrespectful or disobedient to you or father but if this man does not treat me well or like his queen then-".

"I understand -" Katrina said "Sometimes the first choice is not best your father was my second and im glad I chose him . You have to go with your gut feeling Mariana we trust you it isnt disobedient to go with your heart ok sometimes arrangements dont work. Now come with me daughter we have guest here to prepare you for the big brunch maybe youll meet others there you might like. Remember your father has made the decision nor he announcement".

Mariana was thrilled at her mothers words "Maybe she would find another suitable groom at the brunch .With new hope she got up and followed hr mother back downstairs with a smile.

(Pm if interested ill tell you the story line) (Also Available in Srp)
 
Back
Top