PM asshattery

*Shakes head*

Haha OK I'm loving reading this!

Hopefully when they see this they'll learn a lesson, or am I just being hopeful?

*smile* Yes you are.
There are some who do want to learn, and some who think they know everything and don't want to learn anything...

Today's offering

"22 m here. Last summer I was supposed to be housesitting for an older female acquaitance, she's in her 50s. She returned home early to find me oiled up, sunbathing nude, and stroking my cock beside her pool. Care to chat?"

Today's offering

"22 m here. Last summer I was supposed to be housesitting for an older female acquaitance, she's in her 50s. She returned home early to find me oiled up, sunbathing nude, and stroking my cock beside her pool. Care to chat?"
Teehee..that made me giggle..Thanks..:D

Did just get another totally unsolicited offer of camming despite my signature very firmly stating I don't do that but at least he said "If you are not interested, please thanks for reading, have a great day." Although not sure why there's a please in there?

Has anyone else had some massively long PMs recently? I'm not going to post them here as that would just mean someone else had to trawl through them but I'm talking several paragraphs long?

Has anyone else had some massively long PMs recently? I'm not going to post them here as that would just mean someone else had to trawl through them but I'm talking several paragraphs long?

Fortunately, no.

I had one a few days ago from a Dom who said he was'nt going to bother starting anything with me unless he knew in advance if I was 'broken and saddled.'

:confused: Ok, WTF does that mean?

Just received:

22 m here. Last summer I was supposed to be housesitting for an older female acquaitance, she's in her 50s. She returned home early to find me oiled up, sunbathing nude, and stroking my big cock beside her pool. I was so embarassed. Care to chat?

It appears these asshats do not realise that this thread exists! *sigh*

The guys in this thread remind me of those Nigerian scammers. The ones who send out emails about Prince Owadinou or some shit with your millions of Nigerian oil money. They just have these awful scripts that they send out to a million people hoping to get a bite.

The Nigerians who do it are poor and uneducated. I wonder what the excuse is of these asshats.

I love the one about the 22m stroking his cock. God that's a great message. Like, that's his opener. Hahahaha. So wonderful and the "care to chat" at the end is like putting whipped cream on a piece of shit.

What I got from that is if you let him in your house he's gonna spooge on your stuff.

LOL

Boys are gross. :(

Now, now, we're not all that way. Some of us know what you girls really like, cock pics, you like cock pics! ;);):D <this was a joke, a long standing joke in these parts>

The ones that get me are the guys starting threads out on the forums with questions of how to get women to respond to their PMs. Seriously? Why would we tell you how to troll the lovely ladies of Lit? I'm certainly not going to do it.

Just like every so often the Nigerians get someone naive enough or greedy enough to send the moola, the dudes here find another dude horny enough or bored enough to pretend they're a chick on the internet for some sexy talk.

(Sorry, that was @ pmann. I fail at quote.)

Last edited:
Swaggars in...
Whatch'all needs to do is change your av...

:D:D
Set to invisible; used bio to indicate it is not worth the time; removed pic. Voila, nary a peep.

I think it's the invisible that does it. I'm guessing they mostly trawl the "logged on right now" looking for some instant gratification.

Set to invisible; used bio to indicate it is not worth the time; removed pic. Voila, nary a peep.

I think it's the invisible that does it. I'm guessing they mostly trawl the "logged on right now" looking for some instant gratification.

yep - I'm sure most of them have never got as far as reading my bio!

LOL

Now, now, we're not all that way. Some of us know what you girls really like, cock pics, you like cock pics! ;);):D <this was a joke, a long standing joke in these parts>

Hehe. That's a long standing joke on the internet. Give a man beer and a phone with a camera, and, well, what's a little cock pic between friends, right? :rolleyes:

The guys in this thread remind me of those Nigerian scammers. The ones who send out emails about Prince Owadinou or some shit with your millions of Nigerian oil money. They just have these awful scripts that they send out to a million people hoping to get a bite.

The Nigerians who do it are poor and uneducated. I wonder what the excuse is of these asshats.

Actually, the Nigerian scammers know exactly what they're doing. The letters are tailored to snag only very stupid people so they don't waste their time with people who will quickly figure it out.

Fortunately, no.

I had one a few days ago from a Dom who said he was'nt going to bother starting anything with me unless he knew in advance if I was 'broken and saddled.'

:confused: Ok, WTF does that mean?

That's rather disturbing. What did you answer...not broken, don't need fixing, so fuck off? Christ on a crutch...

Back