PM asshattery

Whoa! Check in to see what's going on here and you're talking about whale foreskin?? lol, WTH!

Ok - a quick synopsis to clear up any confusion for late comers which actually has nothing to do with early comers. That is another issue. An esteemed poster asked for some genuine advice – hmm – how to keep it less than lengthy, well I hear this is also a problem often in hand – I digress… “How do you clean a stained product - how would you remove this mess from whale foreskin? Actually it is not really whale foreskin it is totally another fabric which happens to be soft. Whale foreskin is soft, even softer than this product with the stain. I like whale foreskin, it is SSooo soft. I have touched whale foreskin, it is Sssoo soft. I don’t want to rub it too hard.”

Now that this matter is in hand and concerns for rubbing too hard are of foremost concern, the subject of whale cock rings and super glue have taken over from nipple shield jewellery – which actually could have been quite a pleasant subject.

The rat won’t go near the bat – the frog is scared of the pigeon – and the bat is well.., nearly a poke in the eye with its dynamic duo and un-caped crusader.

“I don’t want to rub it too hard - it is SSooo soft.” – while antibacterial hand gel was suggested. Meanwhile I have heard that silicon lube can leave a foreskin feeling SSssooo soft, I’m not sure how the whale feels about this. Now they are talking of circumcising poor Moby’s dick.

Did that clear things up for you?

Ohhhh bartender! Serve up another round! This one is on the man of stick - or is it whale dick?

Ok - a quick synopsis to clear up any confusion for late comers which actually has nothing to do with early comers. That is another issue. An esteemed poster asked for some genuine advice – hmm – how to keep it less than lengthy, well I hear this is also a problem often in hand – I digress… “How do you clean a stained product - how would you remove this mess from whale foreskin? Actually it is not really whale foreskin it is totally another fabric which happens to be soft. Whale foreskin is soft, even softer than this product with the stain. I like whale foreskin, it is SSooo soft. I have touched whale foreskin, it is Sssoo soft. I don’t want to rub it too hard.”

Now that this matter is in hand and concerns for rubbing too hard are of foremost concern, the subject of whale cock rings and super glue have taken over from nipple shield jewellery – which actually could have been quite a pleasant subject.

The rat won’t go near the bat – the frog is scared of the pigeon – and the bat is well.., nearly a poke in the eye with its dynamic duo and un-caped crusader.

“I don’t want to rub it too hard - it is SSooo soft.” – while antibacterial hand gel was suggested. Meanwhile I have heard that silicon lube can leave a foreskin feeling SSssooo soft, I’m not sure how the whale feels about this. Now they are talking of circumcising poor Moby’s dick.

Did that clear things up for you?
Have I been drinking already?

What kind of person thinks to themselves one day "Hmm yes... I think I want seats made from whale foreskin."

I'd have to say, probably a guy who stays on his “own side of the fence.” A “Real Man,”:rolleyes: would always go for the bovine udder lined seats. Depending on where they manage to put the teats, it's pretty soft. Not soooo soft, but still pretty soft.

MY main concern is; if you drive over the rumble strips, would the foreskin leak precum on your legs?

Whale penis leather has been around for a while. I remember seeing a documentary where Aristotle Onassis had all the furniture on one of his ships done in whale dick. He was quite proud of it apparently

Whale penis leather has been around for a while. I remember seeing a documentary where Aristotle Onassis had all the furniture on one of his ships done in whale dick. He was quite proud of it apparently

I saw that program. It was his yacht in Monaco. It was decked out all “Seventies ,” I believe. I remember cringing at the thought of sitting on a bar stool made from whale dick. Just creepy.

I saw that program. It was his yacht in Monaco. It was decked out all “Seventies ,” I believe. I remember cringing at the thought of sitting on a bar stool made from whale dick. Just creepy.

Yes, it was a bar stool! God, I saw that documentary back in the mid to late 90's, so good memory. I just remember laughing my ass off.

Geez. I bring up whale dick and you ladies run with it. Immature.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but my doctor made something out of my foreskin when I was cut. :eek: He got fired, as he did it without my consent. He made a couch, a sofa, some boots, a full length coat for his wife, reupholstered his car and a money clip. He would have done more, but he was only a me to smuggle out half of the skin. A two skin, if you will.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but my doctor made something out of my foreskin when I was cut. :eek: He got fired, as he did it without my consent. He made a couch, a sofa, some boots, a full length coat for his wife, reupholstered his car and a money clip. He would have done more, but he was only a me to smuggle out half of the skin. A two skin, if you will.
Just think what your wife will get if you ever get divorced and she takes your balls! :D

Future ex-wives aren't satisfied with one testicle. They have to have both of them!

HA! I'm catching up on the thread, and this just made me laugh out loud!

Pamela Anderson has joined Save the Whale penis!
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=772023&d=10907.30723&nmt=
Thanks to Pammy, no more whales will be needlessly circumcised for their penis leather. Whales deserve a full sex life too!

whale-foreskin1.jpg

Back