Lucan's strange erotic drawings

I'll keep pluggin' away here...

I've never shown any of these drawings to anyone, so I figured - what the hay? Hope you get some fun or unease or something completely different out of them.

and I've figured a way to keep track of which ones have been posted (pretty clever, huh?) Oh, and they all have kind of titles to them, but not really...

birdmask.JPG

Birdmask

blessing.JPG

Blessing

blindfold.jpg

Blindfold

bound.jpg

Bound

poker.jpg

Poker

Yep... I reckon I'll just put them here for lack of anywhere else to put them... any suggestions, let me know.
Thanks
lucan

Lucan: Besides the wings and the animal/human theme I see a strong theme of
androginy, male/female in the same body. Great creativity, a bit disturbing, but that is what we need from Art anyway.
Keep them coming,

Carlos

I like all of your works-you're very good with figures-bodies, that is (I don't know if yer any good with numerical figures). I do art too, so I can appreciate these. They just have a nice "loosely tight" feeling-detaled, but not overly so. Are you on deviantart?

I'm back again...

Lucan: Besides the wings and the animal/human theme I see a strong theme of
androginy, male/female in the same body. Great creativity, a bit disturbing, but that is what we need from Art anyway.
Keep them coming,

Carlos

Thanks! I've always had an androgynous nature and love the combining of male & female into delicious other-- and wings... what can I say? I want to fly with you..

So here are some more...

If anyone knows anywhere else I can post these-- let me know. Maybe deviantart? I posted lots over at ******** awhile back, but there's so much there they are lost in the shuffle I think...

ariel.jpg

balance.jpg

batman.jpg

birddance.JPG

blades.jpg

Figures

I like all of your works-you're very good with figures-bodies, that is (I don't know if yer any good with numerical figures). I do art too, so I can appreciate these. They just have a nice "loosely tight" feeling-detaled, but not overly so. Are you on deviantart?

Hi,
Yes, whatever I try & draw it usually ends up as a figure... and often a strange naked one doing something odd...

I'm going to look into deviantart...

blimp.jpg

A small drawing with a blimp...

blue%20eyed.JPG

I'm not quite sure what's happening here...

blue%20floodwaters.jpg

A slightly Photoshopped version of a previously posted pen & ink & paint.

buttarectomy.jpg

Buttarectomy-- what can I say? An uncommon surgical procedure.

captured.JPG

More gender confusion...

lucan

Centaurs & creatures...

Half breeds and squirting seeds... heh heh..

centaur%20trouble.jpg

centaurplay2.jpg

ram.JPG

conversation.jpg

frog%20pile.jpg

More randomness for you...

Let's just get some more drawings posted, shall we?

circle%20games.jpg

classical.jpg

closeup.JPG

connections.jpg

consolation.JPG

Coolio!
I especially resonate with the masks...the one with the skull and the "minequine" Minotauresque/horse head.

Coolio!
I especially resonate with the masks...the one with the skull and the "minequine" Minotauresque/horse head.

Glad you like-- I have a thing for masks & animal heads, so they do tend to appear often in these drawings...

disintegration.JPG

gifts.jpg

greetings.JPG

hareem.jpg

horseflies.JPG

Wonderful visualizations of a surreal world.

It's been a while since I have put mine to paper.

I Am Totally Loving Yer Stuff!

A Couple Are Like LSD Parties I Have Been at:D LOL

I think I've been to a few of those parties myself... or maybe we're all still there & only think the party's over!?

Oddly enough, I don't use drugs too much for artistic purposes-- I'm just twisted I guess...

At any rate, some more drawings:

distracted.jpg

doubledouble.jpg

dream.jpg

dressedup.jpg

emergence.jpg

The drawings just keep coming...

Wonderful visualizations of a surreal world.

It's been a while since I have put mine to paper.

Well not to turn it into a mutual admiration society, but I quite like your drawings over on your thread... we should all be drawing more!

But I'm still shoveling through the backlog here:

favoritedoll.JPG

for%20three.JPG

fountain.jpg

freeslaves.jpg

games.JPG

I am really, really impressed. From one artist to another. Damn works of art. You really know how to get a bunch of figures all on the page looking amazing.

Well not to turn it into a mutual admiration society, but I quite like your drawings over on your thread... we should all be drawing more!

But I'm still shoveling through the backlog here:
Thanks so much.
I still get some erotic imagery onto paper, but even less of the more imaginative work (like yours). fer instance: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=985423&d=1264698366

That is a great "backlog" you have there! Do you find that looking at your own work, after a "rest period", that you get inspired to explore themes further?

You have some good Beardsley-esque stuff going.

I am really, really impressed. From one artist to another. Damn works of art. You really know how to get a bunch of figures all on the page looking amazing.

Oh yes-- I was looking at your drawings & I quite like them! Beautiful & fun-- esp like the harem as that's a theme I like to explore as well. So thanks & keep drawing!!!

And as I seem to post more when people comment, here are some more:

hanging%20on.jpg

Hang on

head%20dance.JPG

Looks like they got themselves a couple giant severed heads

helpinghands.jpg

Little anatomical problem there, but hey...

hipsters.jpg

That should be obvious enough

holiday%20fun.JPG

Really not very "erotic" is it?

Hey, that drawing of yours definitely looks like something I could have done... as for getting inspired looking at old drawings-- sometimes I do, but mostly it just makes me think "gee, I used to be so creative & inspired... what's wrong with me?" I keep working on these too-- flipping through a sketchbook I'll noodle around with things, add a figure or whatnot. And lots of these aren't finished; I've kind of finished them in my head so then I don't need to actually go through the formality of making all the marks on the paper... ya know what I mean?

Thanks so much.
I still get some erotic imagery onto paper, but even less of the more imaginative work (like yours). fer instance: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=985423&d=1264698366

That is a great "backlog" you have there! Do you find that looking at your own work, after a "rest period", that you get inspired to explore themes further?

You have some good Beardsley-esque stuff going.

So a few more then:

hornies.jpg

horsehead.JPG

hung%20up.jpg

illusions2.jpg

indoor%20pool.JPG

Hey, that drawing of yours definitely looks like something I could have done... as for getting inspired looking at old drawings-- sometimes I do, but mostly it just makes me think "gee, I used to be so creative & inspired... what's wrong with me?" I keep working on these too-- flipping through a sketchbook I'll noodle around with things, add a figure or whatnot. And lots of these aren't finished; I've kind of finished them in my head so then I don't need to actually go through the formality of making all the marks on the paper... ya know what I mean?

I think I know just what you mean. The idea has been expressed, the pressure valve released. Too many ideas and not enough tim... OH look! somethig shiny!:D

Back