Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

Damian heard her gagged whimper and smiled. He knew that she doubted herself, but he knew that his lovely Evie COULD handle it, that she COULD take his cock fully into her ass. Even as she gasped and took the smooth fucking of her tightly stretched anus though Damian groaned at the sensations.

" So tight... so good..." He purred, and as she lowered her feet to the floor his cock did sink slowly further and further into her ass until he was fully inside her. " See?" He asked breathlessly, his hands smoothing over her upturned ass cheeks. " I told you that you could take it all." He grumbled as he let Tasha pleasure her pussy and clit with her mouth, he relaxing there for a moment.

Finally though he pulled back and began to fuck her ass with his entire cock, his hands holding her hips as he began to slide more powerfully in and out of her tightly opened ass, and reveling in every moment of it!
 
Everly felt herself relax as Damian cooed to her, his hands caressing over her cheeks as he praised her for taking all of him. She whimpered softly as Tasha continued to lick and suck at her clit, her body burning with aching need. She sucked in a deep breath, clenching around his cock as he started to fuck her ass, his strong hands moving to her hips to hold her in place.

"Oh, God!" She cried out, a shiver racing up her spine at the delicious and naughty feeling of being fucked in her ass.
 
Damian grinned as she relaxed slowly but surely, and even as she whimpered as Tasha continued to lick and suck at her clit, but even as she sucked in a deep breath as he began, he looked to her as she cried out so loudly and openly.

" What? not quite what you imagined... is it?" He grumbled with a grin, and each time that he noticed that there might not be enough lube he would drizzle more lewdly into the crevice of her ass, his cock picking it up and smoothly fucking her, he grinned as he reached out from her cheeks and tangling his hand into her hair he simply held it and fucked her deeply, his cock piercing her ass oh so well!
 
Evie could only whimper as Damian growled against her ear, asking her if it was what she imagined. She had imagined a painful time, certainly not this. The dribble of oil against her crack made her shiver, the cries leaving her lips telling him just how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her. She let out a long cry as his fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her head back as he fucked her smoothly.

"Damian...oh my God!" She cried out, losing herself in the moment as her senses floated.
 
Oh he doubted that it was anything that she imagined, and even as she shivered, he grinned to her as she clearly was losing herself. Looking to Tasha beneath her though he grinned. " Let's send her over the edge, finger her g-spot with two fingers." He directed, and even as Evie let out that cry he held her hair, not pulling too roughly on it, instead he leaned over her and his ass fucking of her continued, he not ready to cum inside her ass just yet.

His balls slapped her pussy, his cock pulsing as he held back and fucked her deep and more and more powerfully, soon her entire frame being shaken by the actions that he was doing to her!
 
Tasha nodded at the command, her fingers slipping easily into Evie's wet folds, curling into her body until she felt the small bundle of nerves. Evie let out a cry, dancing from side to side as Damian fucked her so hard that she was shaking with the force of his thrusts. The bed was even creaking beneath her, the frame giving a familiar and faint squeal.

Evie didn't even have the breath to ask permission to cum. She simply did, her pussy flooding Tasha's face as it fluttered wildly and her body bucked in Damian's grasp. She grunted, arching against him as she flew in pleasure.
 
Oh Damian wasn't angry over her not remembering to ask to cum, he had said to Tasha that he was going to take her over the edge after all. Even as her body bucked though his free hand slid up and wrapped around her throat, holding her up even as he continued to fuck her ass even as she came, her grunts being forced from her.

At the cusp of her pleasure however Damian came powerfully, his cock exploding as rope after rope filled her bowels. He panted harshly and looked down to her, lowering her slowly onto the bed as he grinned. Evie had the look of a very well fucked woman right then!
 
Evie didn't even remember being lowered to the bed, but as she came back to herself, she heard Tasha asking if there was anything else that she could do for either of them. She was exhausted, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat as she continued to pant for air. She was completely spent, well fucked by Damian and the beautiful red head that evening. Far beyond anything that she had ever had the chance to experience before in her life.
 
Damian looked down to Tasha but smiled slightly as he thought about it. " Oh I can think of one more thing." He mused before he pulled the lovely redhead up and kissing her deeply, he let her go then and dismissed her. Going to Evie though he worked to release her from her bondage, he grinning.

" Now, you going to be so afraid of me in your ass?" He teased as he tended her. Her ass WAS red from the vigorous fucking, but she was going to be fine really.
 
Evie shook her head no as he asked her if she would be afraid of him taking her ass from then on. Words escaped her as he undid her bondage and she found herself pulled onto the bed to rest. She looked up at him without the hood on, her exhaustion showing clearly on her face. She had enjoyed their time together that evening, but she had been pushed to her limit and beyond.

"I...just need to...rest for a few." She murmured, letting out a sigh as her eyes closed and she was asleep within moments.
 
He smiled as he handled her, and even as she shook her head, he nodded as he helped her up onto the bed. " I know, and you did amazingly." He purred gently to her. Even as she WAS asleep within moments though he set about cleaning things up, he finally settling in and wrapping an arm around her he fell asleep right with her. To think that their little 'arrangement' would only last until tomorrow. They would need to discuss the future after that of course!
 
Evie woke before the sun was even up, simply laying there with Damian's arm tight around her waist. She was sore, like she had been through an intense workout the day before. Her muscles protested as she turned to face him, letting out a soft yawn as her belly growled in hunger. She wanted to stay quiet, to let him sleep, but when he started to move, she knew that wouldn't happen.

"I'm hungry." She said softly, another yawn leaving her lips as they shared a very normal moment there in bed.
 
Oh he was sure that she would be sore, he had worked her rather 'hard' the night before. Even as she moved though, he did. He had always been a light sleeper... when you grew up in an abusive household, you didn't sleep deeply. As she said that though he chuckled. " The room comes with room service, feel free to order us some." He wasn't about to get up right then.

As he said that though he looked her over, 'taking stock' as he regarded her. " You look to be in one piece." He teased with a smile, though added. " We will need to head back to the suite for the hot tub though." He admitted after a moment.
 
"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked him as he told her to order room service. "I was thinking some eggs, bacon and french toast."

He looked her over, his eyes taking stock of what she looked like the morning after he had fucked her brains out. She blushed under his gaze, giving him a smile as he told her that she looked to be in one piece. She was, but her muscles ached. It would go away in time and with a few aspirin.

"I'll be alright. I've got some aspirin in my makeup case. A few of those and I'll be back to my old self. I promise." She told him, lying there beside him as she waited for him to tell her just what he wanted for breakfast.
 
He thought about it, but he smiled. " That sounds good, though also pancakes. I can never turn down pancakes." He mused honestly.

Even as she blushed under his gaze he smiled as he nodded. " That will get you to the hot tub." He mused easily, he turning though and before she could get up he leaned down and kissed her deeply, devouring her lips with passion and love before he settled back and let her 'do the work' in ordering them food.
 
"Pancakes for you, then." She said softly as he leaned down and kissed her deeply.

She let out a whimper, caught off guard as he kissed her deeply and passionately, her toes curling until she swore that she would swoon in his arms. Then it was over much too soon. Damian let her go to order their food and she had to smile. She was still naked and she didn't care. He made her feel comfortable in her own skin.

She picked up the phone in the room and called to the kitchen, placing their order before she hung up and made her way back to bed, hopping in and curling up in Damian's arms to wait.
 
He grinned as she said that, though as she let out that whimper at his kiss, he groaned into her lips, no doubt enflaming her desires all the more, though as she smiled at the end of the kiss, he nodded to her easily.

She had nothing to be ashamed or afraid of, Damian had made it very clear that he found her utterly intoxifying, not to mention beautiful, stunning and lovely. As she picked up the phone he watched her saunter from the bed, he smiling contentedly.

As she returned however he drew her back into his arms and squeezed her close before he leaned down and kissed her yet again, this time not drawing a limit at the time, instead he groaned and sighed into her lips as her tasted them deliciously.

He could spend days tasting her, but for now he focused on her lovely plump lips.
 
Evie was not expecting Damian to kiss her so passionately again as she returned to bed. She expected a few more moments of sleep before their food arrived and their morning began. Instead, she found herself wrapped in his arms, drowning in the passion that he wanted to keep in the forefront of her mind. No other lover in her life had ever given her so much.

Evie finally had to turn her head to breathe, panting as she felt her lips swell from the heat of his kiss. She smiled, turning her gaze back towards him as she looked into his eyes. He was an honest man, someone who treated her well even as he bent her to his will. Her smile turned gentle as she reached up and traced her fingers over his features.

"Thank you for treating me so well." She whispered softly, letting him into her little world for the briefest of moments.
 
Oh he was sure that she hadn't expected the kiss that he had laid upon her, but his desires for her weren't satisfied yet. Even as he gave her that kiss, he took her breath from her as well, though when she turned her head he smiled and simply relaxed his head upon the pillow.

" You're welcome, you're worth it Evie..." He mused gently, though he smiled as he added. " Don't expect to be treated any differently, at least not while you're with me." He mused. There were no official plans for the day that he had, so today was all about the two of them, which was just how he liked it!

" What would you like to do for the day?" He asked with a gentle kind smile.
 
Evie pressed her cheek against her own pillow, letting out a long sigh as she thought about what she wanted to do that day. She had all sorts of ideas, but they only had one day left together before she went back to reality.

"I think a massage after breakfast would be nice. Maybe a movie tonight?" Evie asked him, enjoying the feel of two strong arms holding her in the arm bed. "I have to admit that I'm pretty sore after last night."
 
Damian smiled as she pressed her cheek against the pillow, and as she let out such a long sigh he smirked. " Don't feel like this is the end of the road Evie... even though the weekend is coming to an end, I have a feeling that we will meet again." He mused with a smirk.

As she said that though he nodded as he held her, squeezing her close. " That sounds like a lovely idea." He remarked gently, though he added. " I'm open to any movie, though I do know a great massage parlor." He mused thoughtfully with a smile of his own.
 
"Well, I'm still waiting to hear from a guy that I like that he wants to see me again." Evie murmured softly, giving him a soft smile as he mentioned that this wasn't the end of the road. "Do you know when he might mention another date?"

"I'm in the mood for a nice comedy. Nothing romantic or sappy." Everly admitted, giving him a grin as he mentioned knowing a good massage parlor. "A real massage parlor or one that caters to people in the BDSM community?"
 
Damian smiled when she said that, though he considered it. " Well the guy needs to figure out when he has more time." He admitted, this weekend had been amazing, and he wanted more, but Evie could see that his normal days were quite busy with trade and improving his business. " I would think next weekend." He admitted as he looked to her.

" A comedy sounds good... we'll go today." He remarked, though as she grinned and asked that, he laughed gently. " Both actually, which would you prefer?" He mused with a grin, though he added. " Either that or we could stay here and I could massage you and dominate you further." He offered with a playful grin.
 
The smile that crossed Everly's features was practically shining as he mentioned that they could probably get back together next weekend. She was absolutely smitten with him and she was looking forward to the idea of spending more time with him, no matter how long she had to wait or how short that time together was.

"Well, I think someone needs to look at their schedule and tell me." She teased him back, going crimson as he brought up a massage.

The idea of going to a parlor for a nice, long massage was nice. Then he had to go and mention that he could do it for her. Could he really?

"Well, I've already seen what those strong hands of yours can do." She murmured, giving him a shy grin.
 
He rather enjoyed the look on her face, it hadn't been that he was trying to set her up for thinking that this might be the end, he had alluded to the idea that he wanted to see more of her many times, but he was making it concrete. As she said that though he nodded easily.

" I will make sure to do that." He remarked though added. " I will let you know before you leave when we will see each other again." He mused gently. Even as she was brought to a crimson state again though by his words though he had to smile, though as she said that though he smirked.

" Oh? well which option would you like?" He asked curiously as he added. " The spa parlor's a really good one, but here, we can be together." He mused with a grin, he having a good idea of what she wanted, but not what she would choose.
 
Back
Top