Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

Best I have was after a woman gave me a blowjob she looked at me and said, "you taste great".....
 
Other than my partner loving me madly, doing anything for me, and endlessly telling me I'm the best?

Other than that... I love the comment that my stories take the reader "somewhere else".
______________

my LIT stuff
 
He told me that he has to pretend his wife is me in order to finish.
**we were together years before either of us were married.
 
I shyly admit I was a very early bloomer. When I was 14 I already had a very well filled out body to the point most thought i was in my 20s. Several of my teachers said this exact quote to me in middle school "You're the purest definition of Jail Bait"

I can sympathize. My Track and Field Coach told me I was aerodynamicly impossible.
(most of HS I was about 4'10" and weighed 88lbs with a 32/DD).
 
After a threesome with another woman and my husband, her first time, we all lay there exhausted when she exclaimed, " damn.. you two can fuck"
 
From another man after he saw my photos of me in lingerie - "You look very pretty and I'd love to fuck you."
 
Being called a MILF by a young guy at a place I was working , I didn't even know what it meant and had to google it 😄 Very embarrassing though as had to irk with him for a few weeks
 
The TWO hottest compliments I've ever received, actually...

Number 1. From a man who initially picked me up in an adult bookstore and later became one of my regular gay lovers: "You know what amazes me about you? I can tell how much you love my cock because you get your tongue on every part of it...you don't miss a bit!"

AND...

Number 2. From many of the men I've serviced with my mouth, the greatest compliment of all: "You sure do know how to suck cock!" And when I'd respond to their compliment with, "That's because I LOVE it!" They would invariably add, "Well, it certainly shows!"

These sweetly spontaneous remarks made me feel wonderful, and soooo happy to be gay! 😘
 
Being called a MILF by a young guy at a place I was working , I didn't even know what it meant and had to google it 😄 Very embarrassing though as had to irk with him for a few weeks

I quite agree with him :D
 
Yesterday I had a pair of Chinese ladies in my business. The older one asked if I was married. Then said I was a nice man and that she would like to find a nice man to marry her sister. He sister is a knockout. I smiled all day. Probably not the hot you're looking for but it was very sincere.
 
I get this every time

"Oh my god are you for real. " Lol
I can stay hard and get hard real quickly after cumming
Also I get. " I would have never guessed"
And " I can't wait to tell my girlfriends about you"

All are great to hear and gives me a big chuckle
 
A lover left me in his bed early one morning to go moose hunting upriver. No success that day or that season (I'd been looking forward to washing the blood off his naked body), but when he came home the next day, he told me he'd been stumbling around the woods for two days with a tremendous hard-on, thinking of me.

Months later, he told me I reached him sexually like nobody ever had before.

Damn fellow later broke my heart, but it's still nice to think of the good times we had together.
 
I was 30 at the time, a UPS driver in San Francisco. Everything hills and stairs. Like being on a fitness stair climber all day long. So for sure I was in the best shape of my life. At one of the office's I delivered to daily all of a sudden the girls in the office had a nick-name for me, "CB" , clueless and curious I had to ask, finally one of the girls told me it stood for. CB was short for "cute buns". Told me I had the hottest ass they ever seen. I would blush every time I walked into that office!
 
Being called a MILF by a young guy at a place I was working , I didn't even know what it meant and had to google it 😄 Very embarrassing though as had to irk with him for a few weeks

funny, just wondering if I would be embarrassed if someone called me a DILF :)
 
"I told my study group girls how good you eat pussy"

"That's the biggest load I've ever taken"

"Yeah, I told them how I gagged on your thick cock when you throat fucked me... and how much you came"
 
D(.)(.)

D(.)(.)-------------It's been awhile back..........."That's the biggest set of real boobs I've ever seen."

I'll admit I was young, we were in a smoky dark bar, it was late, and he was probably drunk and not wearing his glasses.
 
There has been a few over time, but the one that tops them all
is to be told that I am email and audio viagra.
 
There has been a few over time, but the one that tops them all
is to be told that I am email and audio viagra.

I want to experience that lol, not that I need Viagra

Recently I got told:

"I love the feeling of our cocks rubbing together. It's so hot and turns me on even more, especially after you shoot your huge load all over mine"
 
Back
Top